The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

More want Obama out than want him to stay

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#1New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 14:23:36
Forty-four percent of American voters think President Obama deserves to be re-elected, while slightly more -- 48 percent -- think the country would be better off with someone else, according to a Fox News poll released Thursday.

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/07/fox-news-poll-2012-presidential-election/#ixzz1P4j974Zh

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/07/fox-news-poll-2012-presidential-election/
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#2New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 14:36:23
What do you expect from an obviously biased FAUX NOISE poll?!?!?
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 14:39:21
Actually , I read that the numbers had a bigger spread with more then 50 % wanting him out . I'm looking for the article now .
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#4New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 14:53:29
Your numbers may be correct, but the "someone else" that our country would be better off with, currently doesn't exist.

When polls put him head to head against republicans who have tossed their hats into the ring, he wins, and usually by a very large margin.

The only one so far who is losing by a small enough margin to be considered a contender would be Romney.. But, he won't win either. I'm from Massachusetts, and still have family living there.. he's done enough liberal stuff there as governor to completely piss off the far right, and enough conservative job killing stuff to piss off the tea party. So, liberals who are still generally happy with Obama won't swing for him, and he's done enough to piss off a significant minority of his own party.. That leaves him about 40% of the vote, if he does everything correctly through his entire campaign.. which he won't. And 40% isn't enough to win.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#5New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 15:04:26
@hoppy Said

Forty-four percent of American voters think President Obama deserves to be re-elected, while slightly more -- 48 percent -- think the country would be better off with someone else, according to a Fox News poll released Thursday.

Woohoo! Someone_else for president!!! [smile]https://i.tfster.com/cache/i.tfster.com/cache/www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy093.gif">

@boxerdc Said

Your numbers may be correct, but the "someone else" that our country would be better off with, currently doesn't exist.

Awww. ....
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#6New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 15:09:44
@boxerdc Said

When polls put him head to head against republicans who have tossed their hats into the ring, he wins, and usually by a very large margin.

The only one so far who is losing by a small enough margin to be considered a contender would be Romney.. But, he won't win either. I'm from Massachusetts, and still have family living there.. he's done enough liberal stuff there as governor to completely piss off the far right, and enough conservative job killing stuff to piss off the tea party. So, liberals who are still generally happy with Obama won't swing for him, and he's done enough to piss off a significant minority of his own party.. That leaves him about 40% of the vote, if he does everything correctly through his entire campaign.. which he won't. And 40% isn't enough to win.

OMG, I agree with you about Romney. I'd be less than happy with him nominated. Believe it or not, I've been looking hard at Herman Cain, though I don't think he has much chance. I'm still checking out some of the others. Don't like Rudy or Trump. A lot of us wish Grassly would run but I think he's too smart to.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#7New Post! Jun 12, 2011 @ 15:16:01
@hoppy Said

OMG, I agree with you about Romney.

Holy f***... I think a pig just flew past my window.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs