More than 3 Million Registered Voters are Dead, 12 Million More Ineligible

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#1New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 16:09:15
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/56423

Regardless of how lively an election season might be, a new study shows that more 3.3 million voters on current registration rolls across the country are dead.

Another 12.9 million remain on voter registration lists in an area where they no longer live.
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#2New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 16:12:26
Now, the question is, were those who are dead alive during the last polling, and where did those people who no longer live in the polling area move?

I know I don't change my registration right away when I move. I usually wait til about a month or two before I go to the next polling. Enough time to get all the paper work in order, but there is no real need to right when you do move.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#3New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 16:16:45
I just know a lot of people are going to read this and somehow manage to come away with "dead people are casting votes."
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#4New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 16:20:59
Santa Cruz California has both the living (no longer in County)and dead still on its active voter registeration list. The registrar will not remove them.

Tucson, Arizona
#5New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 16:34:33
@jonnythan Said

I just know a lot of people are going to read this and somehow manage to come away with "dead people are casting votes."

last year in July we here in Arizona purged about 500000 voters from our system....and on election day we had about 300000 provisional ballets to go through and more then half had to be thrown out because we could not verify them.....

Arizona requires a valid state ID to vote
Ellen On November 13, 2009

Banned

#6New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 18:19:09
@jonnythan Said

That's been known to happen.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#7New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 18:20:14
@squirt_aka_casey Said

Now, the question is, were those who are dead alive during the last polling, and where did those people who no longer live in the polling area move?

I know I don't change my registration right away when I move. I usually wait til about a month or two before I go to the next polling. Enough time to get all the paper work in order, but there is no real need to right when you do move.

In WI you can register and vote right away so mine doesn't get changed til voting day
49thbrat On November 17, 2009

Deleted

Truro, Canada
#8New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 18:22:52

It figures!Don't surprise me a bit!
Darroll On April 26, 2012

salem, Oregon
#9New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 19:54:35
I wonder how many dead people are collecting SS?
The states and the feds have modern computers, why can?t they do something about this?
I really wonder if they care.
Maybe it was like the guy at the side of the house. He was ripping open mail. I took a picture of him doing it. The PO didn?t want the picture? HUH?

Tucson, Arizona
#10New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 20:03:05
@Darroll Said

The states and the feds have modern computers, why can?t they do something about this?
Maybe it was like the guy at the side of the house. He was ripping open mail. I took a picture of him doing it. The PO didn?t want the picture? HUH?

real good question.....wish I had an answer
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#11New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 20:05:45
@Darroll Said

The states, by and large, don't have anything remotely approaching modern computer systems. Counties and other local governments are generally lucky to have computers of any sort.

It's not a trivial thing to migrate paper or archaic computer systems to modern database systems, nor is it trivial to maintain and administer them. It takes money - lots and lots of money. Money that states and municipalities simply don't have.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#12New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 20:10:59
@jonnythan Said

Read the comments on the articles. My thoughts exactly..."democrats are swinging election by using dead voters." lol
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#13New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 20:15:51
@boobagins Said

Read the comments on the articles. My thoughts exactly..."democrats are swinging election by using dead voters." lol

Wow, if people start to catch on that they can bring people back to life, and instead of reuniting loved ones are just using their power for their own political gain, people are gonna be really mad!
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#14New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 20:24:04
@Lili Said

Wow, if people start to catch on that they can bring people back to life, and instead of reuniting loved ones are just using their power for their own political gain, people are gonna be really mad!

I just find it funny that its always the democrats fault. Apparently there is no such thing as a conservative democrat...its only the devil supporters, illegal immigrant huggers, Hitler Nazi, etc etc.
salmiak On February 26, 2010

Deleted

near Denver, Colorado
#15New Post! Nov 03, 2009 @ 03:18:41
Acorn has been doing this for years. Friends and partner of our President Obama. THE ACORN KING

perfect by nature
icons of self indulgence
just what we all need
more lies about a world that

never was and never will be
have you no shame don't you see me
you know you've got everybody fooled

look here he comes now
bow down and stare in wonder
oh how we love you
no flaws when you're pretending
but now i know he