Forums:
Jokes & Humor

More puns

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On 60 minutes ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 29, 2020 @ 10:35:06
My 4 year old son has been learning Spanish all summer but still cant say the word for please....
I think that's poor for four..

Two starving cowboys..stranded in the desert...they spot a cactus covered in bacon....."we're saved..we're saved" they shouted...
One of them couldn't contain himself and run towards it..only to be met by a hail of bullets and falls down dead...
It wasn't a bacon tree it was a hambush.

I was entering a singles bar last night when a bouncer started patting me down.

He said, "Have you got anything on you that you shouldn't have?"

"Yes," I replied. "My wedding ring!"
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 29, 2020 @ 14:59:19
@rondetto Said

My 4 year old son has been learning Spanish all summer but still cant say the word for please....
I think that's poor for four..

Two starving cowboys..stranded in the desert...they spot a cactus covered in bacon....."we're saved..we're saved" they shouted...
One of them couldn't contain himself and run towards it..only to be met by a hail of bullets and falls down dead...
It wasn't a bacon tree it was a hambush.

I was entering a singles bar last night when a bouncer started patting me down.

He said, "Have you got anything on you that you shouldn't have?"

"Yes," I replied. "My wedding ring!"

Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Sep 29, 2020 @ 17:45:27
I was certain that the woman who came to my house today was a ghost. I knew it the moment she walked through the door.

In the Jewish faith, infants are circumcised, but I wonder how quickly the operation has to be performed after birth. Is there a cut off point..?

I know a mathematician who hates negative numbers. He'll stop at nothing to avoid them.

A fortune teller told me that 12 years from now I'll suffer a terrible bereavement. So I bought a puppy to cheer myself up.

If somebody says they've invented a cure for tinnitus, I'm all ears.

I can tell when people are being judgemental just by looking at them.

I really like Indian food. I used to enjoy Tikka Masala, but now I have Tarka Masala. It's a little otter.

Some women think men wearing camouflage uniform is sexy. Sorry, but I just don't see it.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Sep 29, 2020 @ 17:50:41
on titanic, right before hit it by the iceberg. captain said, " why it take so long get a bucket of ice at this dinner table? "

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Sep 29, 2020 @ 17:51:04
@Jennifer1984 Said

I was certain that the woman who came to my house today was a ghost. I knew it the moment she walked through the door.

In the Jewish faith, infants are circumcised, but I wonder how quickly the operation has to be performed after birth. Is there a cut off point..?

I know a mathematician who hates negative numbers. He'll stop at nothing to avoid them.

A fortune teller told me that 12 years from now I'll suffer a terrible bereavement. So I bought a puppy to cheer myself up.

If somebody says they've invented a cure for tinnitus, I'm all ears.

I can tell when people are being judgemental just by looking at them.

I really like Indian food. I used to enjoy Tikka Masala, but now I have Tarka Masala. It's a little otter.

Some women think men wearing camouflage uniform is sexy. Sorry, but I just don't see it.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs