The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 16:13:34

Seeking and demanding sanctity is one of the main five best rules of morality. Those rules shown below closely resemble most religious rules. For humankind to give an idea sanctity they must give sacrifice to it. The sacrifice that we must all do is deny women equality and give men a lower position in rulership. Men must bend the knee to women and elevate them to our ultimate sovereign. Those women and men who do not demand this are not in the best moral state of mind and should try to move to it.

We are all natural animals and follow the hierarchical rules of those species which have Alpha males. The main survival strategy of such a species is that the Alpha males will fight to the death to insure that the Beta females live.

Females, as the incubators of life and the most important within that species, must have the highest protection to insure that they will survive to continue the life of that species. Men, being the most physically powerful and having a more natural tendency to rule, must take a leadership role to insure this continuity. The Alpha of any species fights to insure that the Beta always has the highest position. The Kings and all other men IOW, must rule as the power behind the throne but the Queen is the one who must always sit on that throne and rule over the King.

The research done by Mr. Haigt shows that the right wings of religions and politics show more concern with tribalism than do the left wings. It appears then that if we are to move to the most advantageous moral position then it is to the right wings to promote it. As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, I am the left of center and not in the best camp to sell the view that women should rule even as I recognize that they should. The right has been given a wakeup call thanks to president Obama being re-elected. FMPOV then, the right needs a new platform if they are to survive, as they should to balance the political spectrum.

Generally speaking only; women are the weaker of the sexes and are better places to know what the requirements of survival are and should thus rule. Women should then demand the full protection and sacrifice of the Alphas males as that is the natural order of hierarchical species and must be to insure survival. This sacrifice gives sanctity to our species and insures it’s longevity. The religious and political right seem better suited to lead towards this end.

In my opinion, men and women who do not agree with this premise are not taking the best moral position for families or for society at large. This issue is more in the hands of men than women and in that sense men would be more immoral than women if they do not deny women equality and place women above themselves.

Should the religious and political right take up this best moral position and demand that equality be denied to all women and demand that they be given their rightful and natural position above men?

Please see the research and logic behind this premise.

https://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc-yMcfAY4

Regards
DL
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#2New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 20:44:54
@GreatestIam2 Said

In my opinion, men and women who do not agree with this premise are not taking the best moral position for families or for society at large. This issue is more in the hands of men than women and in that sense men would be more immoral than women if they do not deny women equality and place women above themselves.

Regards
DL

Except in Iceland. There everyone is at the parr of equal morality for the concept which suits such an equality.

Ottawa, Canada
#3New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 13:09:51
@Reviso Said

Except in Iceland. There everyone is at the parr of equal morality for the concept which suits such an equality.

Rather disingenuous to Icelandic men that you imply would flip a coin against women to see who gets the seat in the lifeboats.

I cannot see them rowing away from a sinking ship with women still on board.

Regards
DL
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 15:00:59
I beleive that women have destructive and aggressive personality traits equal to men. There has been no model of equality to measure this.

I love the TED site but I feel this is bollocks.
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#5New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 21:31:08
@GreatestIam2 Said

Seeking and demanding sanctity is one of the main five best rules of morality. Those rules shown below closely resemble most religious rules. For humankind to give an idea sanctity they must give sacrifice to it. The sacrifice that we must all do is deny women equality and give men a lower position in rulership. Men must bend the knee to women and elevate them to our ultimate sovereign. Those women and men who do not demand this are not in the best moral state of mind and should try to move to it.

We are all natural animals and follow the hierarchical rules of those species which have Alpha males. The main survival strategy of such a species is that the Alpha males will fight to the death to insure that the Beta females live.

Females, as the incubators of life and the most important within that species, must have the highest protection to insure that they will survive to continue the life of that species. Men, being the most physically powerful and having a more natural tendency to rule, must take a leadership role to insure this continuity. The Alpha of any species fights to insure that the Beta always has the highest position. The Kings and all other men IOW, must rule as the power behind the throne but the Queen is the one who must always sit on that throne and rule over the King.

The research done by Mr. Haigt shows that the right wings of religions and politics show more concern with tribalism than do the left wings. It appears then that if we are to move to the most advantageous moral position then it is to the right wings to promote it. As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, I am the left of center and not in the best camp to sell the view that women should rule even as I recognize that they should. The right has been given a wakeup call thanks to president Obama being re-elected. FMPOV then, the right needs a new platform if they are to survive, as they should to balance the political spectrum.

Generally speaking only; women are the weaker of the sexes and are better places to know what the requirements of survival are and should thus rule. Women should then demand the full protection and sacrifice of the Alphas males as that is the natural order of hierarchical species and must be to insure survival. This sacrifice gives sanctity to our species and insures it’s longevity. The religious and political right seem better suited to lead towards this end.

Should the religious and political right take up this best moral position and demand that equality be denied to all women and demand that they be given their rightful and natural position above men?

Please see the research and logic behind this premise.

https://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc-yMcfAY4

Regards
DL

No one should be thought of as superior to another. I think the human race will survive without Alpha males and females. We are not a pack of wolves, although some people may behave as such.

Ottawa, Canada
#6New Post! Nov 25, 2012 @ 19:26:47
@treebee Said

I beleive that women have destructive and aggressive personality traits equal to men. There has been no model of equality to measure this.

Yet under the rule of women and their Goddesses, man lived in peace until the broze age where man cold make powerful enough weapons to war against himself with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1bEmq_pf0

If you think that women and men have the same propensity for evil and harm then I suggest you look at jail statistics of which women are what, 5%.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#7New Post! Nov 25, 2012 @ 19:30:52
@futilevoice Said

No one should be thought of as superior to another. I think the human race will survive without Alpha males and females. We are not a pack of wolves, although some people may behave as such.

I disagree. Man always seeks something higher and we all know that we are not created equal and just give that notion lip service under the law.

Mankind id a rule following machine and must have someone to set and enforce those rules.

We are what we are.

Regards
DL
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Nov 25, 2012 @ 19:34:05
Ha Ha! You finally figured out that most of TFS has the Religious board blocked.
ka_jjaspers On February 22, 2015

Banned

Hamilton, Canada
#10New Post! Feb 09, 2015 @ 09:25:09
@GreatestIam2 Said

I disagree. Man always seeks something higher and we all know that we are not created equal and just give that notion lip service under the law.

Mankind id a rule following machine and must have someone to set and enforce those rules.

We are what we are.

Regards
DL

Man seeks something somewhat higher, and still came (got begotten) from the somewhat lower which was and always will Be Man. However man becoming man, as I understand it here, is how you have determined the A Priori humanity of men and women; and the question of human Law and Order, the one etched in Stone, A Posteriori belongs to women; they are the movers of human rights for the Sinning and unbelievable Possibility for BEING WHAT IS; of course before womanly being there was NOTHING. Thus spoke Argon.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#11New Post! Feb 10, 2015 @ 23:35:04
Many First Nation's will allow for differences & all allow personal growth. So a woman may well be a great warrior or leader & men can incline towards art & family nurturing endeavors & of course visa-versa. Women may need to get in touch with spiritual sides or personal growth through accomplishments even though not generally considered a normal requirement (due to pro-creation being considered so sacred). Men on the other hand generally need to vision quest & test themselves for such change. We have to find our way in a sense.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#12New Post! Feb 12, 2015 @ 05:11:54
ALERT: three year old thread, revisited.

rights for minorities have improved leaps and bounds,
but reality rarely matches legalities.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs