Mood Swings

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 22:57:43
How do you deal with your mood swings?

Are there any strategies or techniques in place that help you to deal with them?
lil_bear01 On February 18, 2011

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#2New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:00:35
I gave up trying to direct them and swing like a monkey all day long.

Some women go on a mild antidepressant to control them, but I wouldn't take that course of action as they are addictive.

When they find a solution not involving drugs then we can all stop swinging our batty minds around.
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#3New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:01:00
I dunno really. Ive always been on a pretty even keel lol. A good outburst never hurts - maybe living in this sort of place gives more chance of that lol.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#4New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:05:36
I rant about them on here. Bad idea.

One way to calm down is listen to a viariety of music. Starting from what you're feeling at the moment, to more calming songs. If you get what I'm saying.

Or bite a pillow. lol
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#5New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:06:17
I tell Maxi to tell me to calm down

Deleted
Banned

#6New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:06:19
@grasshopper Said

I rant about them on here. Bad idea.

One way to calm down is listen to a viariety of music. Starting from what you're feeling at the moment, to more calming songs. If you get what I'm saying.

Or bite a pillow. lol

Let that mood out!
LauraLaLaLa On December 08, 2010

La La Land, New Jersey
#7New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:07:15
I try to surround myself with people who can deal with my mood swings... I can't change them since its something that has always been a part of me.

This is probably why... I don't have many friends
Milkshake On July 03, 2010

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:10:27
Recognise and acknowledge to yourself that you're having mood swings, that it will pass, then just go with the flow. I'm a great believer in letting your feelings and emotions out, so if you are angry, punch cushions, if you are sad, have a good cry....don't fight it....go with it....

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:14:48
@Milkshake Said

Recognise and acknowledge to yourself that you're having mood swings, that it will pass, then just go with the flow. I'm a great believer in letting your feelings and emotions out, so if you are angry, punch cushions, if you are sad, have a good cry....don't fight it....go with it....

All well and good if you only get them every now and again. When you get them quite severely throughout the day then you can hardly cry all day long, that gets irritating/tiring.
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#10New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:16:11
@Eastender Said

Let that mood out!

Okay, you asked for it.

Skrew this SOB world full of dumbass rappin' punkass peace of s*** monkey-faced crap stains! They ain't nothin'!

My neck hurts! Why'd I have to fall asleep like that and crush my bag of puffcorn sitting on my bed?!

Babies suck!

Rap sucks!

And oh my gosh these chips are fantastic! I love you guys!

Deleted
Banned

#11New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:17:06
@sister_of_mercy Said

All well and good if you only get them every now and again. When you get them quite severely throughout the day then you can hardly cry all day long, that gets irritating/tiring.

That sounds more serious, like more of an underlying mild depression or something? Are you dealing with anything like stressful at the moment?

Deleted
Banned

#12New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:18:52
@grasshopper Said

Okay, you asked for it.

Skrew this SOB world full of dumbass rappin' punkass peace of s*** monkey-faced crap stains! They ain't nothin'!

My neck hurts! Why'd I have to fall asleep like that and crush my bag of puffcorn sitting on my bed?!

Babies suck!

Rap sucks!

And oh my gosh these chips are fantastic! I love you guys!

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/tfs/images/smilies/crazy.gif">

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:19:44
@Eastender Said

That sounds more serious, like more of an underlying mild depression or something? Are you dealing with anything like stressful at the moment?

Not particularly, I have exams but they're not really stressing me out as I've already got my place at uni. It's just something that happens on and off a lot, though it's got a lot better than a few months ago when I wouldn't want to leave the house.
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#14New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:21:47
@sister_of_mercy Said

Not particularly, I have exams but they're not really stressing me out as I've already got my place at uni. It's just something that happens on and off a lot, though it's got a lot better than a few months ago when I wouldn't want to leave the house.

Not trying to sound rude, but are you bipolar? Sorry if I asked that before.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#15New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 23:22:01
@sister_of_mercy Said

Just from what I've battled with depression I really think you ought to talk to somebody and get a proper diagnosis if there is one.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs