Q & A

Middle School Students Dating????

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 20:46:21
Do you think it's alright that Middle School Students are dating. I think it's too early for all that. I mean your like 13 you don't need to be dating right now. My little brother is 13 and saying he's dating someone already. Talking about he loves her and she loves him. Like seriously dude? Your 13 and your worried about dating. You didn't even reach high school yet.
CharmmyVee On November 24, 2012

Deleted

Here, way out here, New Mexico
#2New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 20:55:59
It is sad kids think they have to grow up so fast. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 16. My little niece is only 9 and she's always telling me about cute boys at her school she likes. It's pretty innocent though, from her point of view.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 20:59:03
I was 14 when I had my first boyfriend and we stayed together for four years. I alwyas have been 'old' for my age so all my decisions even at that age were mature ones
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 21:15:06
@CPat92 Said

Do you think it's alright that Middle School Students are dating. I think it's too early for all that. I mean your like 13 you don't need to be dating right now. My little brother is 13 and saying he's dating someone already. Talking about he loves her and she loves him. Like seriously dude? Your 13 and your worried about dating. You didn't even reach high school yet.

high school is an invention by cerebral academics ...your little brother is doing what comes naturally to our species the moment puberty kicks in ....chasing girls when your 13 is a million times more appropriate for a young man than being forced to sit still at a desk for 6 hours a day ....that in my opinion is child cruelty ...
jdsmith1981 On October 06, 2011

Walstonburg, North Carolina
#5New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 21:17:04
Well, first off, provided that the relationship remains at an acceptable level, preteens will learn in advance how to handle relationships better during high school. The reason for them wishing to date at that age is a mixture of things. First off, they see older kids dating and want to be just like them. Secondly, the changes they start to experience at these ages are preparing them to be sexually mature (even if they aren't mentally mature), so their minds are involuntarily drawn to the idea of intimacy.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#6New Post! Oct 06, 2011 @ 05:19:48
@jdsmith1981 Said

Well, first off, provided that the relationship remains at an acceptable level, preteens will learn in advance how to handle relationships better during high school. The reason for them wishing to date at that age is a mixture of things. First off, they see older kids dating and want to be just like them. Secondly, the changes they start to experience at these ages are preparing them to be sexually mature (even if they aren't mentally mature), so their minds are involuntarily drawn to the idea of intimacy.

I'm not sure though. I still think it's a bit too early. i mean he's only in the 7th Grade. Plus he is very emotional and sensitive.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Oct 06, 2011 @ 09:21:54
@CPat92 Said

I'm not sure though. I still think it's a bit too early. i mean he's only in the 7th Grade. Plus he is very emotional and sensitive.

when i was 13 ...being forced to sit in a stuffy classroom for hours on end listening to a crashing bore made me feel extremely emotional and sensitive ...lets flip it for a few years....and force the intellectuals to ignore their minds and endure an instinctive physical existence ...yeah..lets see how they like it
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#8New Post! Oct 06, 2011 @ 13:57:35
We actually find ourselves attracted to people at much younger ages though; but to actually 'date' at that age..I guess it is a bit young... - 'Fun' dates are okay I guess; But not a time in one's life to get 'serious'.
jdsmith1981 On October 06, 2011

Walstonburg, North Carolina
#9New Post! Oct 06, 2011 @ 16:38:00
@CPat92 Said

I'm not meaning that he should be doing anything too serious, I'm just saying that it's natural for him to have the feelings. I also think that he should learn how to have fun on a 'date.' It may help take some stress off. I don't think it can hurt anything, as long as he doesn't get too serious.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#10New Post! Oct 06, 2011 @ 16:55:14
@jdsmith1981 Said

I'm not meaning that he should be doing anything too serious, I'm just saying that it's natural for him to have the feelings. I also think that he should learn how to have fun on a 'date.' It may help take some stress off. I don't think it can hurt anything, as long as he doesn't get too serious.

That's all I'm afraid of. If he gets too serious I fear he turn around and make a mistake he can't fix.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs