TFS+ games

Men vs Ladies

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Mar 03, 2010 @ 01:35:44
@SparklyKatie Said

On 8 out of 10 cats last night Jason Manford said something I thought was funny.

Women say childbirth is comparable to a kick in the balls for men (I wouldn't know either way I've not given birthyet lol) but women choose to have a second or third baby after the pain of the first, you never hear men say to their mates "Hmm you know what? I really fancy a kick in the balls"

But, childbirth is a means to an end - for a child. Every mother I have spoken to has said the 4/6/12/30 hour labour is worth it when they hold their child for the first time.

A kick in the balls is either an accident, or the guy is a t***
Megs22 On June 29, 2014

Hamburg, Florida
#47New Post! Sep 26, 2010 @ 08:21:42
1.) any guy that says child birth isnt painful can come here and let me shove a watermelon up his butt and then tell me what he thinks
2.) I dont think women being the ones who give birth makes them any better then men :P
3.) Guys dont truly realize how awful and painful having your period is....and do you know how often it occurs? lol its a pain...literally.

hurts super bad, cramping..i get physically sick when I have mine...blood ( i wont even elaborate )....mood swings.
Yes they suck for guys to have to deal with trust me i realize...i've even apologized to my bf before and let him know i might be a bit moody and to just walk away if i get bad. lol

but its not any better for us. imagine being happy as can be then out of no where...no reason at all you feel sad and start crying.
it can make you feel crazy!

effin hormones man.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#48New Post! Sep 26, 2010 @ 08:31:38
Women bearing babies (like crapping a bowling ball)
Men tolerating Women and their moods (living Hell)

Everyone has their own cross to bear. Just accept that we all have it tough and do our best to help each other.

J.R.
Megs22 On June 29, 2014

Hamburg, Florida
#49New Post! Sep 26, 2010 @ 08:43:35
@jr_sanford Said

Women bearing babies (like crapping a bowling ball)
Men tolerating Women and their moods (living Hell)

Everyone has their own cross to bear. Just accept that we all have it tough and do our best to help each other.

J.R.

yea sometimes a woman can be moody ...and it may be hell

but i think guys fail to realize men can be moody as well
and instead of sharing their emotions they will bottle them up and back off, then get all cold...thats a living hell as well

(mind you thats not the case of all men but ya know if woman are going to be generalized as moody and emotional ill generalize men too)
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)