The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Elections

McCain and Obama are mocking each other or will be.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rjf5838 On November 16, 2008

Billings, Montana
#1New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 07:18:28
https://homepage.bresnan.net/feeds/Parsers/NewsML/NewsMLArticle.aspx?file=1461072

McCain and his co-horts are saying that Obama is messiah like. IS that supposed to mean something. I think that sort of musslingiing is not really political like. It looks like that some one will be using the rece card but I'm not going to say who. Besides what's in a name anyway? Isn't Obama American as Mom's Apple Pie? or perhaps McCain. We need a candidate that can be AMerican as Mom's apple Pie and care about domestic issues more than Bush ever did in his eight years.

It's true were fighting a war against terrorism in Afghanistan and Iraq and it doesn't look like any end in sight. Sometimes we have to think whether McCain or Obama can put an end to this conflict and focus or the domestic issues that we have here in the United States.

We have many issues that we must take care of like unemployment, gas prices, homelessness and other issues that need to be looked at and be acted on. We have the bridges that we must look at before another collaspes and we lose more lives.

THe candidates need not to cut each other down when we have problems that face us and we answers to get to these problems.

We need honesty and truth to help us face things in the future.
We need help to get us back on our feet so that we can move forward.
We need answers and we can't get and problems that need to be solved and now. Can either Obama or McCain come up with the solutions we need to face next year? Who can we trust? We'll know the answer next year. That's all I can say for now.
ftw0890 On November 20, 2009

, Texas
#2New Post! Aug 02, 2008 @ 19:52:33
no neither one of them can.
and we probably can't trust either of them.
pretty much, we're f***ed.

should've voted for hillary...
Boppin_Guy On March 01, 2024

No Place,
#3New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 00:22:29
@ftw0890 Said
no neither one of them can.
and we probably can't trust either of them.
pretty much, we're f***ed.

should've voted for hillary...

Yeah, McCain would've had a better chance of beating her in the elections than Obama. I know a lot of democrats who would never vote for Hillary, because she's an ambitious, lying, flip-flopping b**ch who changes her views like the wind.

I don't like either of the canidates, Obama is liberal to the extreme and not to mention a big liar, and McCain isn't conservative enough and has flip-flopped as well. And honestly, none of the other canidates who dropped out really appeal to me, either.

But right now, I think McCain would be the safest choice, and is overall better for the job.
rjf5838 On November 16, 2008

Billings, Montana
#4New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 23:31:58
@boppin_guy Said
Yeah, McCain would've had a better chance of beating her in the elections than Obama. I know a lot of democrats who would never vote for Hillary, because she's an ambitious, lying, flip-flopping b**ch who changes her views like the wind.

I don't like either of the canidates, Obama is liberal to the extreme and not to mention a big liar, and McCain isn't conservative enough and has flip-flopped as well. And honestly, none of the other canidates who dropped out really appeal to me, either.

But right now, I think McCain would be the safest choice, and is overall better for the job.

You're not alone. For me I'm still undecided.
100dollarplate On January 14, 2009

Deleted

near Denver, Colorado
#5New Post! Aug 03, 2008 @ 23:35:33
They all suck, I'm voting for " None of the above"
optimustwelve On November 06, 2008

Los Angeles, California
#6New Post! Aug 05, 2008 @ 02:25:48
It's a confusing issue for me too --- with what, 3 months 'til the election? Obama sometimes sounds too good to be true, while McCain launches attack campaigns ... it's gonna be a tough choice.
Scoobiedoolala On October 30, 2008

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#7New Post! Aug 05, 2008 @ 02:54:07
i am simply not voting. neither are worthy to be president. obama is so far left he needs to tree to hold him a up, and mccain is just 'lost'.
all of america wil suffer further.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs