News & Current Events

Martin / Zimmerman

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#1New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 13:57:46
After taking a severe public spanking for twisting, altering, and lying about evidence most of the alphabet "news" media dropped the story about Martin / Zimmerman. Now that the election is front page some have taken to late night news shows to release their corrections.

A couple nights ago ABC Nightline ran a story about the evidence in this case. They showed the actual police photos and police reports.
They played multiple 9-1-1 tapes (many more than I had heard previously).
- photos from inside the squad car showing Mr. Zimmerman's bloody nose.
- police report of Mr. Zimmerman's swelling, broken nose and two black eyes.
- detailed police photos of cuts on the back of Mr. Zimmerman's bleeding head.
- police report of the interview with Mr. Martin's father. When the police played the 9-1-1 tape of the cries for help the father told police that this was NOT his son.
- later (when the story became political) Martin's family hired a lawyer who arranged for a public playing of the tape at the Mayor's office. Then the story changed and the father claimed that the voice WAS his son.

ABC still insists on using a racial component in this report.
They no longer call Mr. Zimmerman "White". Now they refer to him as "half Hispanic". How about the fact that he's 1/8 Black? How about leaving racism out of the story and focus on the facts?

A self-appointed Neighborhood nanny showed bad judgement and approached a stranger. An altercation occurred and we will never know all the details of that confrontation. Witnesses and ALL the physical evidence show that Mr. Zimmerman then started to walk away but was attacked by a rash young man (possibly angry over the confrontation). ALL the eye-witnesses tell the same story. Mr. Zimmerman was laying on the ground while Mr. Martin was on top beating him. Mr. Zimmerman suffered a severe beating during which he fired his weapon once at close range. I've not seen the evidence but several sources claim that young Mr. Martin had injuries in two places. The gunshot and the broken skin on his knuckles.

A justifiable shooting? That is for a jury to decide.
Many claim that Mr. Zimmerman should be held responsible because he initiated the confrontation. Others point to the fact that the confrontation was over and Mr. Zimmerman was walking away when Mr. Martin attacked.

Two hot-heads and a gun...not a good mix.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 14:05:23
Do we really need yet another thread on this?
chaski On about 17 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 14:06:37

Howe, Texas
#4New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 14:43:46
@sister_of_mercy Said

Do we really need yet another thread on this?

Does truth bother you?

The other threads are over-run with racism and political non-sense.
I just wanted to get all the facts posted at once.
Five_Tailed_Fox On June 16, 2012

Cottontown, Tennessee
#5New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 14:47:40
What proof is there that Zimmerman was walking away and attacked by Martin? Haven't heard that before, not that I've been following the story. It sounds like something that could only be said by a witness, and as far as I know, there were no real witnesses to this. If someone clearly saw the whole ordeal, there wouldn't be these big arguments.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#6New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 14:49:11
I would like to see 'just the facts' too.
But ... everyone has their bias.
Guess if we have all these threads about racism and religion, we can have another about Zimmerman.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#7New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 14:58:42
@Five_Tailed_Fox Said

What proof is there that Zimmerman was walking away and attacked by Martin? *** My response:(and what I feel the OP is trying to say} == 'what proof is there that he/Zimmerman WAS NOT walking away away and was attacked? Haven't heard that before, not that I've been following the story.

It sounds like something that could only be said by a witness, and as far as I know, there were no real witnesses to this. Once again, this type of reporting about witnesses and all is very very confusing.
Like you say: What witnesses? The story keeps changing, depending on which story it is you are hearing or reading. Best I can tell, it is not the story of witnesses who were actually there at the time of the shooting, because no one was (or at least that is what we are told from the beginning); but rather these are reports of witnesses who heard or saw something seconds/minutes before or after the shooting.

If someone clearly saw the whole ordeal, there wouldn't be these big arguments.
*** Couldn't agree more and that is what JUSTICE should all about.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 15:00:01
@Pcptrvanion Said

Does truth bother you?

The other threads are over-run with racism and political non-sense.
I just wanted to get all the facts posted at once.

To be honest I'm more bothered about there being more than half a dozen threads on the same old news story in the same forum. I don't care about the content, it's just the equivalent of beating a dead horse.

I don't want to have to block the news forum but if it's going to just be the Zimmerman show then there's no point.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#9New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 15:06:39
Hear what you are saying, Sister. It does get old after awhile. I have 'been there, done that' referencee racism threads --- when a new one pops up, once you've been through a few, all you can do is groan, thinking -- here we go again.

It's just ... sometimes, someone feels they have to put another spin on something, one that is being blocked or ignored on the many other threads of that samee topic.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#10New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 18:04:05
@Five_Tailed_Fox Said

What proof is there that Zimmerman was walking away and attacked by Martin? Haven't heard that before, not that I've been following the story. It sounds like something that could only be said by a witness, and as far as I know, there were no real witnesses to this. If someone clearly saw the whole ordeal, there wouldn't be these big arguments.

It was witnesses as Pcp said.

BUT....even if he hadn't walked away, Zim didn't initiate the fight and was on the ground being pummeled by St. Trevon, who, btw, had drugs in his system.

@DuLu Said

I would like to see 'just the facts' too.
But ... everyone has their bias.
Guess if we have all these threads about racism and religion, we can have another about Zimmerman.

Bias here is MSM BS. They're the ones retracing their steps after the actual facts you wanted have been presented. If you'll remember, the cooler heads at the beginning of this controlled whatever biases they had and argued to wait for the evidence. Rabble rousing race baiters and the MSM on the other hand ........
Stalker

#11New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 19:33:14
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Zim didn't initiate the fight and was on the ground being pummeled by St. Trevon, who, btw, had drugs in his system.

Ahhh... so you are one of the witnesses that will be testifying in the trial.

You know for a fact , as an eyewitness, that "Zim didn't initiate the fight".

Howe, Texas
#12New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 19:38:59
@chaski Said

Ahhh... so you are one of the witnesses that will be testifying in the trial.

You know for a fact , as an eyewitness, that "Zim didn't initiate the fight".

That is what ALL the eye-witnesses are saying.
Stalker

#13New Post! May 19, 2012 @ 19:43:22
@Pcptrvanion Said

That is what ALL the eye-witnesses are saying.

Really.

I thought there were no eyewitnesses to the shooting, and that all the witnesses "heard" some stuff, or "saw" stuff after the shooting.

I guess I missed the part where TPT was an eyewitness to the fight and the shooting.

I also missed the part were anyone was an eyewitness to the fight and the shooting.

I guess this will be an easy case when TPT and the other "eye-witnesses" testify to what they saw.
Five_Tailed_Fox On June 16, 2012

Cottontown, Tennessee
#14New Post! May 20, 2012 @ 08:49:23
If no one saw what actually happened, and there doesn't seem to be anybody that did, then there are no true witnesses. Even if some people heard some stuff, what we hear is very unreliable, especially if people are fighting. It can be really hard to tell one person from another when they're trading punches or rolling around on the ground.

Also, hearing is very susceptible to being changed. Our memories of sounds tend to be bad and can be distorted after the fact. Also, what we hear can be misleading and paint a completely different picture than what actually occurred. In other words, a person that heard part of the skirmish isn't a very credible witness.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#15New Post! May 20, 2012 @ 10:59:42
@chaski Said

I guess I missed the part where TPT was an eyewitness to the fight and the shooting.

You missed is because nobody said it. Your hyperbole betrays your blindfolded bias and reveals a total lack of credibility. Have a nice day.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs