Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Martian Love (Martian leader?)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Mar 23, 2010 @ 06:45:17
The date is 2222 and mike and maureen land on mars after accumulating enough frequent flyer miles.. They meet a martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things..

Mike ask if mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc.. Finally maureen brings up the subject of sex.. just how do you guys do it asked maureen..

The martians respond, pretty much the way you do.. A discussion ensues, and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another..

Maureen and the martian go off to one bedroom, where the martian strips.. he's got a teeny weenie member about a half and inch long and a quarter inch thick.. I don't think that's going to work said maureen..

Why he asked, what's the matter..

Well she replies, it's just not long enough to reach me.. No problem he says, and proceeds to slap himself in the forehead with his palm.. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long..

Well she says that is very impressive, but it's still to narrow..

No problem he says, and starts pulling on his ears.. With each pull his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman.
WOW she exclaims as they fall in bed, and make mad passionate love..

The next morning they hook up with their normal partners and go their seperate ways..

As they walk along, Mike says well, was it any good..

I hate to say it but it was pretty wonderful. How about you..

It was horrible he replies, all i got was a headache....she kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs