Relationships

Married Life...Love it or Hate it....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
nikkim83 On September 23, 2009

, Virginia
#1New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 16:26:33
I am a newly wed , and for me personally...I love being married. My husband is freaking awesome. He is so good to me, however I know lots of people that are married and hate it.

So if you are married...what does your husband/wife do that makes it so great?

If you are married and hate it, what is it you hate so much??
fawn On September 12, 2008

Deleted

In The Wilderness!, Canada
#2New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 16:31:19
I was married and hated/loved it. Loved my husband, hated the abuse.
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#3New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 16:37:00
I'm not married but I have been with MR HL for 15 years, we're poodling along nicely, I wish we had more freedom to do stuff out the blue, I worry sometimes we're getting complacent but we'll work it out when the time comes.
Scoobiedoolala On October 30, 2008

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#4New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 16:43:29
i am fixin to be married again. i have been married before, and know now to take the time to see if it is worth the time. been over 3 yrs now, and we are solid. so, it is out of love, and friendship and respect.
well, here's but a few things that make him so gret:
he puts sugar in my cup in the morn.
he is extremely intelligent. good for debate.
very witty and funny.
charming.
velvet hands.
the purdiest blue eyes there has ever been.
loyal.
loving.
faithful.
kicks a** on the barbecue.
he makes breakfast.
he is attentive to the children, and loves them as his own.

want more.?
BeTTyBeLL On November 28, 2010
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#5New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 16:45:53
@nikkim83 Said
I am a newly wed , and for me personally...I love being married. My husband is freaking awesome. He is so good to me, however I know lots of people that are married and hate it.

So if you are married...what does your husband/wife do that makes it so great?

If you are married and hate it, what is it you hate so much??

I love it and hate it...and somedays what I love is on other days what I hate...and somedays I love to hate him, and other days I hate to love him..LOL!!!
desperadO On May 04, 2009

Deleted

prisoner, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 18:42:01
i feel married,most the time good,sometimes need some spice like a younger man
phudgeon On December 04, 2008

, Virginia
#7New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 19:01:33
I freaking love it

My wife always tells me she loves me and how she appreciates me, we do everything together and have fun doing it. She's not pushy, she just tells me what she'd like to do and how she feels and leaves it up to me to do the right thing. She always knows just what to do for fun when it seems like there's nothing to do. She's affectionate, and encouraging, and even though we're married, she's still my best friend. The list goes on... oh, and she starts good conversation threads, lol. Hi baby

, Virginia
#8New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 19:19:25
@phudgeon Said
I freaking love it

My wife always tells me she loves me and how she appreciates me, we do everything together and have fun doing it. She's not pushy, she just tells me what she'd like to do and how she feels and leaves it up to me to do the right thing. She always knows just what to do for fun when it seems like there's nothing to do. She's affectionate, and encouraging, and even though we're married, she's still my best friend. The list goes on... oh, and she starts good conversation threads, lol. Hi baby

Well hi there love. Thanks for the sweet kind words...now tell them honestly how our marriage is!!! LOL

Nah we have a great marriage. We have the one thing that many couples don't have and that is communication, if you can't communicate, you might as well not be married.
40isnotsobad On December 07, 2010

Houston, Texas
#9New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 19:40:57
@bettybell Said
I love it and hate it...and somedays what I love is on other days what I hate...and somedays I love to hate him, and other days I hate to love him..LOL!!!

Wow! Not sure I could have said it any better! I have been married to my husband for 16 years and this month is our 18th year together.

Sometimes I just can't stand him at all and other times I wonder how I could ever be mad at him.

I don't know that I would ever get married again if something happened to our marriage (death, divorce, etc...) though...
BeTTyBeLL On November 28, 2010
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#10New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 19:47:16
I just want to thank those that gave me kudos, it makes me feel like after 14yrs together with the hubby that I have earned something

No really though..marriage is something you HAVE TO work at, and if everything was all rosy all the time, I would wonder what was really going on in my marriage..Woman and men PMS despite what men like to think, which means those really cute things one week, will grate your last last nerve the next wether you are the hubby or the wife. Also the romance will not be as it was when you first got together either, the "newness" wears off eventually, so we as couples must find a way to add some spice, or believe it or not, some people will choose to find that spice else where... the key to a good marriage is communication, but the key to a great marriage is communication in bed
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#11New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 20:27:43
We're married 9 years (though not on paper), and it's a love/hate relationship, at least for me.
jennyp26 On February 16, 2011

TX,
#12New Post! Sep 03, 2008 @ 16:56:26
I have been married for 3 months. I love being married to my wonderful husband. We did the long distance thing for about 2 years. We only saw each other 1 day a week. The part I hate about being married is the getting to know all of his little quirks and tryign to adjust to each other. We didnt move in with each other until 4 days before our wedding so we are still going through a huge adjustment period. On the whole, it is great but it def has it crappy parts.

, Virginia
#13New Post! Sep 04, 2008 @ 13:54:38
@jennyp26 Said
I have been married for 3 months. I love being married to my wonderful husband. We did the long distance thing for about 2 years. We only saw each other 1 day a week. The part I hate about being married is the getting to know all of his little quirks and tryign to adjust to each other. We didnt move in with each other until 4 days before our wedding so we are still going through a huge adjustment period. On the whole, it is great but it def has it crappy parts.

I guess it helped a lot living with Paul before we got married. That is by far one of the hardest things to get through, however once you know all of those little quirks....life gets way better!!! Married life is great really!!!
phudgeon On December 04, 2008

, Virginia
#14New Post! Sep 04, 2008 @ 20:05:11
@nikkim83 Said
Married life is great really!!!

I tried clicking on the thumbs up for saying married life is great, but it tells me I don't have enough points

how about this hug smiley instead
aleece On February 02, 2010

Bremerton, Washington
#15New Post! Sep 06, 2008 @ 02:27:50
I hear so many people my age complain about how marriage life sucks.....but all i've ever wanted to do since i've started dating was be committed to one person....my soulmate.....someone who loved me as much as loved them and wanted to be with me forever and make babies.....

i cant wait to get married
one soon hopefully
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs