Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#16New Post! Feb 17, 2008 @ 03:53:58
@loveis Said
Hummm..
That's a really touchy one..
I guess if they were both truly okay with it, then why not -
though it may be hard for you and I to understand..
Alot of men place their perception of their manhood on sex and sexual performance..it may be horribly unbearable for the husband not being able to satisfy his wife in this way, and he may be fearful he will eventually end up losing her as a result..
It's very complicated..and if no problems ensue from the other mans attentions, then I don't really see how it can hurt..
I suspect it would be giving the husband a sense of his sexual manhood back again..

..I know a paraplegic who had these same exact feelings, though he wasn't married, yet he was missing that sexual connection.
He was 18 at the time of his accident; he began talking this way around 5 or 6 years later.

That's so sad isn't it, but I know some men that will only date physically disabled women because as I was told " They'll do anything for me cause I'm giving her the time of day & no other man wants a gimp" and that makes me How can people use other's misfortunes for their own ends, what's become of society in general??? And as for the Paraplegic you know I hope that he finds love and caring with a woman who loves him just as he is and I know there are women like that, quite a few family members and friends I know met and married men that were paraplegic before they met, so tell him to hang in there the best is worth the wait.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#17New Post! Feb 17, 2008 @ 03:58:41
@lilbear Said
That's so sad isn't it, but I know some men that will only date physically disabled women because as I was told " They'll do anything for me cause I'm giving her the time of day & no other man wants a gimp" and that makes me How can people use other's misfortunes for their own ends, what's become of society in general??? And as for the Paraplegic you know I hope that he finds love and caring with a woman who loves him just as he is and I know there are women like that, quite a few family members and friends I know met and married men that were paraplegic before they met, so tell him to hang in there the best is worth the wait.

Oh, this was his feelings years ago..today, he is married, to a girl we all grew up with. And they are very happy together
She loves him for who he is
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Feb 17, 2008 @ 11:49:35
If i was the wife i don't think i would want a 3rd party involved. I feel it would make my husband feel inadequate. But i am speaking purely from a personal point of view, that for me it is purely between 2 people.

However it is perfectly legal for them to do this and if they feel it will improve thier marriage, then it is not for me to condemn them.
cyrus On February 18, 2008

Deleted

Arabsville, Egypt
#19New Post! Feb 17, 2008 @ 11:53:13
@lilbear Said
O.K. this is true I know of a couple that have been married for over 10 years, the husband suffered an accident that left him paralyzed from waist down, for the last year he has been interviewing other men. For what?? to become his wife's lover because he no longer can, one strong condition is that he has to be in the room and participating with his upper torso while the lover gives his wife pleasure and together, himself doing what he can and the man he hired, working together have to bring his wife absolute sexual satisfaction.

I'm in a numb state on this one, has anyone ever heard of this before, do you think this is ok or weird, is the husband being considerate of his wife's sexual needs, help I need to hear what other's think of this situation any input at all the positive and negative effects this could have. ANYONE??????? I'm just shocked and don't know what to say to them when they talk about it.

Sounds perfectly normal to me
skye On February 22, 2008

Ilwaco, Washington
#20New Post! Feb 17, 2008 @ 22:29:38
HMMMmmmmm I don't really have much of an opinion on this one. I can see his point but I also know that I would rather resort to a vibrator than another man.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#21New Post! Feb 17, 2008 @ 22:42:09
@loveis Said
Oh, this was his feelings years ago..today, he is married, to a girl we all grew up with. And they are very happy together
She loves him for who he is

That's fantastic, I knew that not everybody was shallow and superficial, wtg

diomedes On March 22, 2013

Long Beach, California
#22New Post! Feb 18, 2008 @ 00:46:02
I feel sorry for the husband, I mean to see another man with a woman I've been with for 10 years because of my condition... it would tear me up inside.
semi_precious_stone On June 23, 2019

, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Feb 18, 2008 @ 01:50:34
To be honest I am in love with my boyfriend, and can't see myself ever wanting to sleep with another man. If he had an accident like the guy mentioned, and still wanted to perform some kind of sexual act on me, I would prefer him to use what he had and toys.
Then again, if he didn't want to do this, I would go without, or pleasure myself - I wouldn't want to bring a third party into our relationship - and I would from the outset make sure he knew this, and that I was happy with him how he was so he didn't feel I needed a third person involved.

If he still wanted it, we would have serious talking to do
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs