The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

MSNBC, CNN. and Fox News Ignore Hillary Clinton Speech To Show Trump’s Empty Podium

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 01:43:45

Quote:
MSNBC, Fox News, and CNN are so in the bag for Donald Trump that they ignored Hillary Clinton’s campaign speech in Las Vegas in favor of showing an empty podium before a Trump speech.

It is a sorry statement about the condition of our corporate owned national press that the media decision makers feel that Donald Trump’s empty podium has more news value that the likely Democratic nominee.

https://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/26/msnbc-cnn-fox-news-ignore-hillary-clinton-speech-show-trumps-empty-podium.html

I heard that the image of an empty podium showed for close to a half an hour .
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 02:30:25
@white_swan53 Said

https://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/26/msnbc-cnn-fox-news-ignore-hillary-clinton-speech-show-trumps-empty-podium.html

I heard that the image of an empty podium showed for close to a half an hour .

I would love to complain about CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, but a certain person would attack me for being blindly supportive of other media outlets.....

Thus I will just "say"...
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 02:40:00
I don't know if it's just an unfortunate frame or what, but boy does she look ...worn?

Granted, I couldn't keep half the schedule she does, but still ...
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 02:40:12
years ago, i like clint eastwood talking to empty chair bit better.

n/a, New Mexico
#5New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 02:56:06
@chaski Said

I would love to complain about CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, but a certain person would attack me for being blindly supportive of other media outlets.....

Thus I will just "say"...

MSNBC, CNN. and Fox News need to be complained to and about .IMO

n/a, New Mexico
#6New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 02:59:47
@mrmhead Said

I don't know if it's just an unfortunate frame or what, but boy does she look ...worn?

Granted, I couldn't keep half the schedule she does, but still ...

Yes she does look pretty worn out in this picture.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#7New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 03:22:23
Now if only we could get Trump's podium to stay empty for the remainder of the election.

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 03:26:17
@psycoskunk Said

Now if only we could get Trump's podium to stay empty for the remainder of the election.

I Agree that would be for the good of all .....
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#9New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 03:31:39
@white_swan53 Said

I Agree that would be for the good of all .....

It's also a shame that Trump didn't accept The Young Turks offer to participate in a livestreaming debate with Bernie Sanders, although he said that if he were to debate Bernie he'd prefer if Bernie was the front runner for the Democratic elect because he knows that the system's rigged to have a preferred candidate become the official party nomination. Which is surprisingly honest of Trump, something I never thought I'd say in my entire life.

n/a, New Mexico
#10New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 04:24:36
@psycoskunk Said

It's also a shame that Trump didn't accept The Young Turks offer to participate in a livestreaming debate with Bernie Sanders, although he said that if he were to debate Bernie he'd prefer if Bernie was the front runner for the Democratic elect because he knows that the system's rigged to have a preferred candidate become the official party nomination. Which is surprisingly honest of Trump, something I never thought I'd say in my entire life.

OMG !!! that is two times Trump has been honest, the other is when he said that paying his taxes was as throwing money "down the drain".
I doubt him telling the truth will become a habit . These two times were probably accidents.

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 04:44:26
I missed the edit timeout for my post so I'm posting what Trump said here.

Quote:

“I try very hard to pay as little tax as possible and have said that for the last two years. I fight very hard because this country wastes our money. They take our tax money and throw it down the drain.... So I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-schmeltzer/the-thing-in-trumps-taxes_b_10005568.html

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 10:42:31
they show trump's empty podium, so trump was there.

it prove he didn't see the speech. he did have to be to said something in his defense or a rebuttable.

so what? trump didn't make a comment. it really doesn't prove about him or hillary's comment.

why did the news waste out time showing the empty podium?

n/a, New Mexico
#13New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 10:56:26
@twilitezone911 Said

they show trump's empty podium, so trump was there.

it prove he didn't see the speech. he did have to be to said something in his defense or a rebuttable.

so what? trump didn't make a comment. it really doesn't prove about him or hillary's comment.

why did the news waste out time showing the empty podium?

Hilary and the empty podium were in different states. The podium was empty because it wasn't yet time for Trump to show up to give his .speech

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 11:14:15
@white_swan53 Said

Hilary and the empty podium were in different states. The podium was empty because it wasn't yet time for Trump to show up to give his .speech

why waste a good article or new coverage, that prove news what normal do with any speech.

when ohama address the the nation to tell us something. we usually see a empty president's podium for the same amount of time.

why the news have just wait for 5 minutes until trump come on stage to show the empty podium?

this shows almost the news bias or take sides with hillary, not trump. in showing an empty podium making a big deal over it. when just a normal thing that happen.

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 11:30:14
@twilitezone911 Said

why waste a good article or new coverage, that prove news what normal do with any speech.

when ohama address the the nation to tell us something. we usually see a empty president's podium for the same amount of time.

why the news have just wait for 5 minutes until trump come on stage to show the empty podium?

this shows almost the news bias or take sides with hillary, not trump. in showing an empty podium making a big deal over it. when just a normal thing that happen.

MSNBC, CNN. and Fox News Ignore Hillary Clinton Speech To Show Trump’s Empty Podium
The cable news stations ignored Hilary completely and instead just showed the podium where trump was due later t give a speech. It wasn't the side by side photo's that I posted are the work of the site I linked to in the OP and not the news stations.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs