The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

MAXIMUM ALERT: Pennsylvania vote recount blocked by rogue judge.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chaski On about 10 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 20:04:39
When the rogue judges block vote recounts you can bet it’s fake news!

How will Trump prove that there was voter fraud and he really won the popular vote!?!?!?!?

LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#2New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 20:39:09
@chaski Said

When the rogue judges block vote recounts you can bet it’s fake news!

How will Trump prove that there was voter fraud and he really won the popular vote!?!?!?!?

I think good ol' trumpy would want a recount - prove all of that voter fraud he keeps spoutin' on about. It would completely validate everything he has said and give us all the necessary proof of his intelligence and wisdom.

(I threw up in mouth a little typing those last four words. )
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#3New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:08:16
@chaski Said

fake news!

Fake news is everywhere and keeping us from the truth that Obama is a lizard, and gay.
Stalker

#4New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:29:20
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Fake news is everywhere and keeping us from the truth that Obama is a lizard, and gay.

And an illegal muslim from Mexico who is really OBL.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#5New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:35:41
@chaski Said

And an illegal muslim from Mexico who is really OBL.

yeah, that's why I hate Obama. He is an evil gay Muslim Lizard man. We need to kill that b****
Stalker

#6New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:37:07
@bob_the_fisherman Said

yeah, that's why I hate Obama. He is an evil gay Muslim Lizard man FROM MEXICO!. We need to kill that b****

Fixed that for you.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:44:09
@chaski Said

Fixed that for you.

Mexico! I thought he was Nigerian or something...
Stalker

#8New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:52:57
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Mexico! I thought he was Nigerian or something...

How many times do I have to splain this!

Obama is a blood half bread born of an illegal Nigerian immigrant and a treacherous woman who was parented by two illegal Mexican bastards who were really Soviet Spies... somewhere in the mix Obama came into possession of a time machine...ever after he has been jumping through time posing as all kinds of villainous people (but not Hitler or Stalin...though maybe as Mao)...he is responsible for every wrong and evil in the world...except for a few things that he let his younger sister by an older other mother perpetrate on humanity because she is a feminist woman hating evil murderous b****....
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#9New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:56:34
@chaski Said

How many times do I have to splain this!

Obama is a blood half bread born of an illegal Nigerian immigrant and a treacherous woman who was parented by two illegal Mexican bastards who were really Soviet Spies... somewhere in the mix Obama came into possession of a time machine...ever after he has been jumping through time posing as all kinds of villainous people (but not Hitler or Stalin...though maybe as Mao)...he is responsible for every wrong and evil in the world...except for a few things that he let his younger sister by an older other mother perpetrate on humanity because she is a feminist woman hating evil murderous b****....

I am so gonna have to cut and paste that on to wikipedia in the 'short guide to the history of the world' category. Although, you forgot to mention his gay lizardiness. I think you are trying to cover for him. I think you are a gay lizard
Stalker

#10New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 01:02:23
@bob_the_fisherman Said

you forgot to mention his gay lizardiness. I think you are trying to cover for him.

I was trying to be PC.

And don't you dare insult me that way. Lizards never wear blue dresses...granted a few have tried to pull off a tight blue skirt now and then...and fish net stockings with pumps...but that is some disgusting crappola!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs