Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Losing at cards

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto 2 minutes ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 11:22:51
Six retired pals were playing poker in the club when Marty loses £500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table. Showing respect for their fallen comrade, the other five continue playing standing up.
Frank looks around and asks, 'So, who's gonna tell his wife?' They cut cards. George picks the two of clubs and has to carry the news. They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse.
'Discreet? I'm the most discreet person you'll ever meet. Discretion is my middle name. Leave it to me.'
George goes over to the dead man's apartment and knocks on the door. His wife answers through the door and asks what he wants? George declares: 'Your husband just lost £500 in a Poker game and is afraid to come home.
'Tell him to drop dead!' yells the wife
. "OK, will do." replies George.
Darkman666 On about 20 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 14:54:40
@rondetto Said

Six retired pals were playing poker in the club when Marty loses £500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table. Showing respect for their fallen comrade, the other five continue playing standing up.
Frank looks around and asks, 'So, who's gonna tell his wife?' They cut cards. George picks the two of clubs and has to carry the news. They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse.
'Discreet? I'm the most discreet person you'll ever meet. Discretion is my middle name. Leave it to me.'
George goes over to the dead man's apartment and knocks on the door. His wife answers through the door and asks what he wants? George declares: 'Your husband just lost £500 in a Poker game and is afraid to come home.
'Tell him to drop dead!' yells the wife
. "OK, will do." replies George.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs