Losing 17 pounds in 4 months?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
LovetheProcess On October 19, 2015

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#31New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 15:35:24
@eternus_somnium Said

I think that is complete and utter bulls***. It simply defies logic and fact.

I know it defies logic and fact...but I would lie if I said I worked out more or ate less....call it what you want, I call it the best thing I ever did for myself!
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#32New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 15:35:36
@LovetheProcess Said

I am being real when I say I changed nothing on a noticeable level for me or anyone who lives with me. I know I chose more water then coffee now but outside of that change nothing major has happened. I did spend 20mins every night imagining my body how I want it and spent time pretending I was already there, when I looked in the mirror I did stop focus on things I didn't like and instead focused on things I love. I did pay attention to how I felt when I ate, and never ate feeling guilty anymore, instead I reminded myself that my body can take out the nutrition it needs and "toss" out the rest. Actually we also had 2 birthdays during this time so I did have more cake then usual, which is why he was even more shocked at the weight loss. I changed how I felt about myself, changed how I looked at myself, changed how I felt about food, and drank water more as I noticed I was feeling dehydrated. Honestly that is ALL, I am already very active I have a 2yr old I am already on the go a lot, and I do already work out 3days a week (that's not new), but couldn't get past the 30lbs for over a year, and when I changed my mind those 30lbs just flew off...It was the weight I had been trying to lose since my son was born.

Absolutely ridiculous and frankly dangerous bulls***.

You should be ashamed of yourself for lying to people.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#33New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 15:55:01
@jonnythan Said

Absolutely ridiculous and frankly dangerous bulls***.

You should be ashamed of yourself for lying to people.

What in the world could be dangerous about telling people how they look at themselves can effect how they look? I know you have a reputation for being rude so I wont take offense to your comments, but really should I instead lie and say go get a pill? Where is your head?
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#34New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 15:56:45
@LovetheProcess Said

What in the world could be dangerous about telling people how they look at themselves can effect how they look? I know you have a reputation for being rude so I wont take offense to your comments, but really should I instead lie and say go get a pill? Where is your head?

It's not possible to THINK yourself thinner. It's really not. Something changed during the time you lost weight whether you noticed it or not.

Like I said earlier, if it was possible to lose weight by thinking about it, by seeing myself as a thinner & healthier person, I would NOT be the size I am
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#35New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 15:59:14
@LovetheProcess Said

It's dangerous because you're giving false information to people who are generally confused and desperate.

The advice you gave is completely nonsensical, counterproductive, and false. The "results" you got are completely bulls***.

The entire point is that you should not lie.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#36New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:00:47
@eternus_somnium Said

It's not possible to THINK yourself thinner. It's really not. Something changed during the time you lost weight whether you noticed it or not.

Like I said earlier, if it was possible to lose weight by thinking about it, by seeing myself as a thinner & healthier person, I would NOT be the size I am

I went to my chiropractor the other day and it was someone I had never met before filling in for my dr. I fixed my pants because they were loose and apologized for doing so in front of her, she asked if I was doing anything to loss weight and I said I thought about it...she laughed and at her very tiny size said she knew what I meant, and then told me when she stopped working out for a while and started thinking about it she started losing weight before she even started going back to the gym. I laughed at the reaction of agreement as it was refreshing that someone else has experienced what I had and that was when I had only lost 15 lbs, it gave me the boost I needed to keep doing what I was and now I am down 30lbs.
drman321 On December 28, 2013

, Florida
#37New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:03:03
@LovetheProcess Said

I went to my chiropractor the other day and it was someone I had never met before filling in for my dr. I fixed my pants because they were loose and apologized for doing so in front of her, she asked if I was doing anything to loss weight and I said I thought about it...she laughed and at her very tiny size said she knew what I meant, and then told me when she stopped working out for a while and started thinking about it she started losing weight before she even started going back to the gym. I laughed at the reaction of agreement as it was refreshing that someone else has experienced what I had and that was when I had only lost 15 lbs, it gave me the boost I needed to keep doing what I was and now I am down 30lbs.

If by "think about it" you mean you are more conscious of your diet and physical activity then so be it. That makes sense.

On the other hand if you mean that you just willed yourself thin, that is not true. It just isn't.

Your weight is a matter of math. No amount of wishful thinking can negate the math.
clinically crackers

#38New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:03:07
@LovetheProcess Said

So please explain to me how you manage to completely defy science, which says that to lose weight you must take in less calories than your body uses. If you eat the same things, the same portion sizes, and don't change your exercise routine, then you will not lose weight... unless maybe you had some sort of illness or were on a medication that changed your metabolism.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#39New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:03:20
@jonnythan Said

It's dangerous because you're giving false information to people who are generally confused and desperate.

The advice you gave is completely nonsensical, counterproductive, and false. The "results" you got are completely bulls***.

The entire point is that you should not lie.

Ok, I see this is very upsetting for you, but either way it IS what happened and I did lose the weight just as I said I had, and anyone can try it if they like and see for themselves. If you believe it wont work it wont, if you are open and just make an honest effort to look at yourself in a new light you will experience what I did. It was awesome and the only effort was within my mind.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#40New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:04:25
@drman321 Said

If by "think about it" you mean you are more conscious of your diet and physical activity then so be it. That makes sense.

On the other hand if you mean that you just willed yourself thin, that is not true. It just isn't.

Your weight is a matter of math. No amount of wishful thinking can negate the math.

I explained how I thought about it and will share the details with anyone who wants to try it themselves. But I can not say I did anything different as I truly did not.
clinically crackers

#41New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:05:29
@LovetheProcess Said

I explained how I thought about it and will share the details with anyone who wants to try it themselves. But I can not say I did anything different as I truly did not.

But you had to have done something different. That is FACT.
drman321 On December 28, 2013

, Florida
#42New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:06:12
@LovetheProcess Said

Then you should probably get your cancer taken care of.

If you didn't do anything different then there is a problem, a big one.
clinically crackers

#43New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:08:27
@drman321 Said

That's what I was getting at, maybe there is an illness at play here that she doesn't know about yet.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#44New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:10:03
@drman321 Said

Fine point.

The possibilities for her weight loss are basically cancer, AIDS, hyperthyroidism, celiac disease, and tapeworm.
purepoison On October 30, 2011

manchester, United Kingdom
#45New Post! Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:10:11
every person whould follow a diet program according to her blood group .. google it ! it works !
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs