Relationships

Long distance relationship is so hard

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
annefaburada On October 13, 2013

Mandaue, Philippines
#1New Post! Feb 16, 2012 @ 10:10:17
I am so sad...My online boyfriend is not online now...He was just online for a while yesterday and he told me that he was busy, then I told him to take his time since i went to clinic to have check up cause I was not feeling well yesterday...But when I came home, he was not online anymore till now... I am so sad...I wanna cry...
AzUnDeR On January 04, 2018

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#2New Post! Feb 16, 2012 @ 10:26:00
that sux. long term relationships blow i would rather live with them, but get to know them first.

Mandaue, Philippines
#3New Post! Feb 16, 2012 @ 10:31:49
@AzUnDeR Said

that sux. long term relationships blow i would rather live with them, but get to know them first.

Coleosis On December 01, 2013
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#4New Post! Feb 16, 2012 @ 11:27:49
I feel you... Keep your head up. Things might get better. If he keeps it up, then start thinking about other options. Probably not what you want to hear, but its the truth... You've got to look out for you, first and foremost.

Mandaue, Philippines
#5New Post! Feb 16, 2012 @ 12:39:44
@Coleosis Said

I feel you... Keep your head up. Things might get better. If he keeps it up, then start thinking about other options. Probably not what you want to hear, but its the truth... You've got to look out for you, first and foremost.

I am so sad...I am crying now...After I read your message, it seemed that you are reminding me that my online boyfriend is going away from me...I am serious to him, I do not know if he is really very serious to me... ...It's very painful...
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#6New Post! Feb 16, 2012 @ 12:44:42

Mandaue, Philippines
#7New Post! Feb 16, 2012 @ 13:01:52
@Coleosis Said

Mandaue, Philippines
#8New Post! Feb 16, 2012 @ 13:04:14
@Coleosis Said

Anyway, thank you so much for your advice...Thank you also for the empathy...What you said is right...But I have to observe first...Though it is killing myself but I have to accept whatever the outcome...I have to be strong always...
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#9New Post! Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:08:57
@annefaburada Said

Anyway, thank you so much for your advice...Thank you also for the empathy...What you said is right...But I have to observe first...Though it is killing myself but I have to accept whatever the outcome...I have to be strong always...

I just went through the same thing... My long distance gf stopped talking to me as much... My mind thought terrible thoughts and I confronted her... She said I was being insecure and I was the love of her life and she wanted to marry me... Then I found out she was in a serious relationship with her boss and basically cheating on both of us.

It sucks, I know... but you dont want to waste your time crying over someone who wont even give you 10 minutes of their day.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#10New Post! Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:22:56
@annefaburada Said

I am so sad...My online boyfriend is not online now...He was just online for a while yesterday and he told me that he was busy, then I told him to take his time since i went to clinic to have check up cause I was not feeling well yesterday...But when I came home, he was not online anymore till now... I am so sad...I wanna cry...

How long have you been with him?
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#11New Post! Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:23:43
@Coleosis Said

I just went through the same thing... My long distance gf stopped talking to me as much... My mind thought terrible thoughts and I confronted her... She said I was being insecure and I was the love of her life and she wanted to marry me... Then I found out she was in a serious relationship with her boss and basically cheating on both of us.

It sucks, I know... but you dont want to waste your time crying over someone who wont even give you 10 minutes of their day.

Wow.

And how did you find this out?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:31:57
i usually don't have a long relationship with women, they tell me, i should take a long walk off a short pier.
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#13New Post! Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:44:23
@Leon Said

Wow.

And how did you find this out?

She said she really liked the guy and told me if I came down there for V-day not to go to her work because she doesnt want to put her job in jeopardy... Then she said he used to be a bouncer and I remembered her saying when she first started her job she said one of the managers was really cool and he used to be a bouncer. Then she said his name, I looked him up on her FB, they have been friends since before I went down there for christmas (hence why she kept blowing off all her work friends when I was there and not wanting me to take her to the bar she usually hangs out at.) I dont feel bad though, dude is fatter than me and has a skullet (short hair around the edges and shiny bald up top.) and looks like a 6ft chinese pug lol
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#14New Post! Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:46:58
@Coleosis Said

She said she really liked the guy and told me if I came down there for V-day not to go to her work because she doesnt want to put her job in jeopardy... Then she said he used to be a bouncer and I remembered her saying when she first started her job she said one of the managers was really cool and he used to be a bouncer. Then she said his name, I looked him up on her FB, they have been friends since before I went down there for christmas (hence why she kept blowing off all her work friends when I was there and not wanting me to take her to the bar she usually hangs out at.) I dont feel bad though, dude is fatter than me and has a skullet (short hair around the edges and shiny bald up top.) and looks like a 6ft chinese pug lol

You read that pretty well then. What did she say when you confronted her with that?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#15New Post! Feb 17, 2012 @ 06:47:32
I never been in a long distance relationship or a relationship period. I have heard that it sucks. One of my friends who used to like me, wanted to at least try it after I moved, but I wasn't really into that idea.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs