The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Religion & Philosophy:
Religion

List of Main Rights of God and Rights of Fellow Human for Peace.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
salamsourceofpeace On December 08, 2016

, British Indian Ocean Territo
#1New Post! Jul 06, 2008 @ 13:42:19
Peace be upon you!

I believe, based on holy Quran, paying rights to God and paying rights to fellow human makes life peaceful on individual and collective level.

Rights of God are mentioned as worshipping One God, obeying His education which come through prophets, avoiding disobedience.

Rights of human told in Quran include reminding oneself and others about good and forbid evils, kind behaviour with relatives and non relatives, caring needy, fulfilling trusts, removng other people's anxieties with effort, love for truth, hate for lies, being thankful to God and people, not stressing revenge always forgiving if correction is achievable, returning good, trying to return more goodness as among kindred, good with neighbours, helping others for sake of peace, not falsely accusing chaste women, modesty in dress, lowering eyes and not gazing women, same for women with proper coverings, taking permission before entering others' homes and much more.

Chapter Nur of Quran also mentions that excellence in belief and good works are needed to get a bounty of God viz, The Caliphate. Currently only Ahmadiyya muslims have a Caliph which makes two hundred million followers in one hundred and niety coutries, under one Caliph very effective in the field of righteousness. Those who denied this important divine institution could not make due united progress. May God fill the land with peace.
kentoo On October 26, 2010

Salmon Arm, Canada
#2New Post! Jul 06, 2008 @ 15:38:43
@salamsourceofpeace Said
Peace be upon you!

I believe, based on holy Quran, paying rights to God and paying rights to fellow human makes life peaceful on individual and collective level.

Rights of God are mentioned as worshipping One God, obeying His education which come through prophets, avoiding disobedience.

Rights of human told in Quran include reminding oneself and others about good and forbid evils, kind behaviour with relatives and non relatives, caring needy, fulfilling trusts, removng other people's anxieties with effort, love for truth, hate for lies, being thankful to God and people, not stressing revenge always forgiving if correction is achievable, returning good, trying to return more goodness as among kindred, good with neighbours, helping others for sake of peace, not falsely accusing chaste women, modesty in dress, lowering eyes and not gazing women, same for women with proper coverings, taking permission before entering others' homes and much more.

Chapter Nur of Quran also mentions that excellence in belief and good works are needed to get a bounty of God viz, The Caliphate. Currently only Ahmadiyya muslims have a Caliph which makes two hundred million followers in one hundred and niety coutries, under one Caliph very effective in the field of righteousness. Those who denied this important divine institution could not make due united progress. May God fill the land with peace.

Peace to you.
Although I do not agree with your perception of the rights of God I do agree with with many of the rights of your fellow man, even though the source of my knowlege is likely not the same as yours.There is one point of difference ,however, I would expand not falsely accusing chaste women to include men as well and remove the restriction of "proper dress" for anyone.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs