Society & Lifestyles

Legalization of Marijuana

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
djw_2009 On July 07, 2009

, Michigan
#1New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:13:09
I believe Marijuana should be legalized. ive got a good argument for anyone that wants to challenge my statement.
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#2New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:16:27
ye go ahead i dont do drugs but i heard this thig abot how marijuana duz more good than harm
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#3New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:18:00
winners dont use drugs
radx On October 03, 2009

holyhead, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:22:40
Weed aint a drug...if the goverment didnt make so much money of fags and beer and they both went under the drug review-alcohol would be a class A because of its physical addictivness and side affects and tobbaco would be a class B...even caffine's a drug!!!
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#5New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:36:36
what legalize.. Bhang, black, blast, blow, blunts, Bob Hope, bush, dope, draw, ganja, grass, hash, hashish, hemp, herb, marijuana, pot, puff, Northern Lights, resin, sensi, sinsemilla, s***, skunk, smoke, soap, spliff, wacky backy, weed, zero....
NO because...

The risks

* Even hardcore smokers can become anxious, panicky and suspicious.
* It affects your coordination, which is one of the reasons why drug driving is just as illegal as drink driving.
* Some people think cannabis is harmless just because it?s a plant ? but it isn?t harmless. Cannabis, like tobacco, has lots of chemical 'nasties', which can cause lung disease and cancer with long-term or heavy use, especially as it is often mixed with tobacco. It can also make asthma worse.
* Cannabis is risky for anyone with a heart problem as it increases the heart rate and can affect blood pressure.
* There?s also increasing evidence of a link between cannabis and mental health problems such as schizophrenia. If you?ve a history of mental health problems, depression or are experiencing paranoia, then taking this drug is not a good idea.
* Frequent use of cannabis can cut a man's sperm count and suppress ovulation in women. If you?re pregnant, smoking cannabis may harm the baby.
* Regular, heavy use makes it difficult to learn and concentrate. Some people begin to feel tired all the time and can't seem to get motivated.
* Some users may want to buy stronger herbal cannabis to get ?a bigger high? but unpleasant reactions can be more powerful when you use stronger strains, and stronger varieties may lead in time to more severe dependence or more severe mental health effects.
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#6New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:41:34
@markfox01 Said
what legalize.. Bhang, black, blast, blow, blunts, Bob Hope, bush, dope, draw, ganja, grass, hash, hashish, hemp, herb, marijuana, pot, puff, Northern Lights, resin, sensi, sinsemilla, s***, skunk, smoke, soap, spliff, wacky backy, weed, zero....
NO because...

The risks

* Even hardcore smokers can become anxious, panicky and suspicious.
* It affects your coordination, which is one of the reasons why drug driving is just as illegal as drink driving.
* Some people think cannabis is harmless just because it?s a plant ? but it isn?t harmless. Cannabis, like tobacco, has lots of chemical 'nasties', which can cause lung disease and cancer with long-term or heavy use, especially as it is often mixed with tobacco. It can also make asthma worse.
* Cannabis is risky for anyone with a heart problem as it increases the heart rate and can affect blood pressure.
* There?s also increasing evidence of a link between cannabis and mental health problems such as schizophrenia. If you?ve a history of mental health problems, depression or are experiencing paranoia, then taking this drug is not a good idea.
* Frequent use of cannabis can cut a man's sperm count and suppress ovulation in women. If you?re pregnant, smoking cannabis may harm the baby.
* Regular, heavy use makes it difficult to learn and concentrate. Some people begin to feel tired all the time and can't seem to get motivated.
* Some users may want to buy stronger herbal cannabis to get ?a bigger high? but unpleasant reactions can be more powerful when you use stronger strains, and stronger varieties may lead in time to more severe dependence or more severe mental health effects.

I understand what you're saying, but take a lok at the risks involved with regular alcohol use. Liquor isn't exactly good for you, but it's legal. Why?
And no, I'm not a drug user
dani992 On December 23, 2009

Deleted

springfield,
#7New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:42:07
Hell Yeah
dtom91 On January 28, 2009

springfield, Ohio
#8New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:43:52

People do it either way..
So it wouldn't make a differnce.
Heyy Dani..
Wanna get blasted?

dani992 On December 23, 2009

Deleted

springfield,
#9New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:44:26
Hell yeah
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#10New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 15:55:34
@vizzy Said
I understand what you're saying, but take a lok at the risks involved with regular alcohol use. Liquor isn't exactly good for you, but it's legal. Why?
And no, I'm not a drug user

I don't know personally i think where alcohol takes years to get ill from, Cannabis does in half the time..
radx On October 03, 2009

holyhead, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 16:20:42
not really.im 17 and ive got liver damage from excessivly drinking and i stopped smoking weed a couple on months ago and that never affected me.
newlander On February 05, 2011

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 16:57:46
Im not for Legalization of Cannabis but would support decriminalisation.

I cant see what harm cannabis is doing apart from damage to your health, which in the end is your own choice.

Alcohol IMO causes more damage to society than the cannabis ever will do.
Erlend On July 29, 2009

Deleted

Troms?, Norway
#13New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 17:02:14
If marijuana is legalized, it could become the new alcohol. There will always be a relatively cheap legal drug around to destroy the lives of millions.
deadlieblackmamba On February 19, 2008

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 17:07:32
I aint arguing!
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Dec 04, 2007 @ 17:23:07
At least -

decriminalize use, but not dealing.

At most -

Legalize, regulate, tax. Tax it heavily - people are already used to paying a premium because it's illegal. Couple of billion extra in the budget. Social Security problem solved. Instead of subsidizing farms for over production, or paying them to leave fields barren to avoid flooding the market, have them farm cannabis. Country saves millions in farm subsidies. Cannabis farms = employment. Cannabis processing = employment. Cannabis distribution = employment.

Limit sale to licensed joints. Limit smoking to those joints, or on own property. Licensing = revenue. Cannabis joints = small businesses = local employment.

In short, become the Netherlands
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs