Forums: Relationships:
Family

Leave it to my brother...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JorieJukebox On January 29, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#1New Post! Sep 02, 2014 @ 04:57:43
My brother and his girl are getting really close to having their first child. A daughter. MY NIECE!!!
We were texting back and forth earlier... talking about kids and the change it makes on your life, etc...

Then we started in on the BIRTH.... I told him it's different for everyone, but I'd be glad to give him any pointers and answer any questions the best I could.

Then he says it...

"Sis, you've done this both ways!!!"

He's got me there! I HAVE! I've been the partner with the pregnant girlfriend... Been the partner freaking out when the moment came...

...And I've been the one giving birth!

Sheesh... How many people get to say that???

Maybe I'm full of myself... Whatever... I thought it was a pretty cool realization... And even better that it wasn't mine. lol
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#2New Post! Sep 03, 2014 @ 03:57:03
@jorie_13 Said

My brother and his girl are getting really close to having their first child. A daughter. MY NIECE!!!
We were texting back and forth earlier... talking about kids and the change it makes on your life, etc...

Then we started in on the BIRTH.... I told him it's different for everyone, but I'd be glad to give him any pointers and answer any questions the best I could.

Then he says it...

"Sis, you've done this both ways!!!"

He's got me there! I HAVE! I've been the partner with the pregnant girlfriend... Been the partner freaking out when the moment came...

...And I've been the one giving birth!

Sheesh... How many people get to say that???

Maybe I'm full of myself... Whatever... I thought it was a pretty cool realization... And even better that it wasn't mine. lol

That's only because your unique
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs