The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Last week was Frank's birthday and he didn?t feel very well waking up on that mor

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Oct 19, 2010 @ 02:20:59
He went downstairs for breakfast hoping his wife would be pleasant and say, ?Happy Birthday!?, and possibly have a small present for him.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone ?Happy Birthday.?

He thought? Well, that?s marriage for you, but the kids? They will remember.

His kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn?t say a word. So when he left for the office, he felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As he walked into his office, his secretary Jane said, ?Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday!?

It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.

He worked until one o?clock, when Jane knocked on his door and said, ?You know, It?s such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me.?

He said, ?Thanks, Jane, that?s the greatest thing I?ve heard all day. Let?s go !?

They went to lunch.. But they didn?t go where they normally would go. She chose instead a quiet bistro with a private table. They had two martinis each and Frank enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, ?You know, It?s such a beautiful day? We don?t need to go straight back to the office, Do We??

He responded, ?I guess not. What do you have in mind ?? She said, ?Let?s drop by my apartment, it?s just around the corner.?

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to him and said, ?Boss, if you don?t mind, I?m going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I?ll be right back.?

?Ok.? he nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake ? Followed by his wife, his kids, and dozens of his friends and co-workers, all singing ?Happy Birthday?.

?

And he just sat there.

?

On the couch.

?

Naked.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#2New Post! Oct 19, 2010 @ 02:25:45
Frax On May 18, 2013

Kingston, Canada