Last night at the local supermarket..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:27:35
So i need some milk and bread.. (funny thats the orignal reason you go to the shop that time of night.. then come out with ?20 worth of stuff...)...and i thought lets go up to the big 24/6 Tesco up the road as appossed to the little on a few 100yrds down the road..

We pull into the car park full of trolleys that havent been collected, but thats normal for this place. We bleep the car locked and walk toward the front of the store.. as we get closer the front looked like as i can best describe a play ground.. there was kids on skate boards on BMX, listening to the mobile phones!? Hoodies up swearing there heads off, pushing trolleies into the car park.. people walking out of the store getting abused by these kids.. I dont understand? its not the coolest place to hang out is it?? or they getting used to there future carreer standing outside tesco, pushing trolleis around!?
So we walk in and get the goods we want and walk toward the till... (have you noticed that we all do a check out face.. just a blank stare... ), so we came out and i was carrying all the shopping and my girl friend was pushing the trolley into the bay...
This kid where i can best describe as a skinny lad with no intelligence ( i see this by the way he said... and remember nor older than 15-16) "oye love show us your tits..." then burst out laughing facing his mates.. now if i was a female on my own i would be scared s*** less by that..
he looked at me this kid that is no bigger than a s*** i had this morning.. and said "what are you looking at..." i handed my shopping to my girl friend and walked toward him..
Now back in the day when i was a kid i would have ran at that point.. but he didnt infact he didnt think to move..
SO i put my face into his face... "im looking at you..."
he didnt even mumble or had a slight scaredness to him... He just stared and said nothing...

I turned and walked away and these kids where all quite.. no sound from them. we loaded the car then the shouting abuse Happened we drove off and didnt even thing about it..

These kids sitting outside supermarkets hoods up and listening to there mobile phones causing abusive trouble.. are the bain of society in my opinion.. ithis and mainy other stories on this sight seem to be common place.. why?? whats going on?? where are the parents of these kids??
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:30:57
I dont understand why they are allowed out so late.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:31:32
Oh btw i need to find a supermarket thats open 24/6.
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:31:57
i had a similar experience with kids throwing stones at cars how i didnt really do them a major physical injury is beyond me.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#5New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:33:24
I was so close of knocking the kid into next wednesday... i have no idea what held me back..
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:39:32
Id brake the little f***ers ankles.

I have had similar experiences. There are a group lads that hang around outside our off license at night, annoying people.

One of these lads has history with my little sister (not in that way) and ive always wanted to stone the little s*** to death.

Everytime i go down there it is silent, but as i walk out of the shop and turn the corner i get this really pittiful abuse shouted at me. It doesnt bother me, but the other sunday i had a particuarily bad day. I went in the shop and got a can of coke and as normal i turned the corned and it started. So i turned around, put my can of coke on the floor calmly outside the chippie and walked up to them. The guy i wanted had run off. all his mates where like "whats your problem" I was like are you so and so? no they replyed, well i aint got a problem with you. Wheres your puny little mate?

Anyway cos he ran off i walked up the hill home. They all followed me and s***head came out from where he was hiding. The thing that pisses me off is its all of them or none of them
thebear On July 12, 2011

, Singapore
#7New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:48:13
i'm just wondering.. don't they have better things to do?

seriously.. it's late, go to sleep or something.. hanging around carparks and
being lame is... lame as heck..

do the cops do anything to these idiots?
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#8New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:49:32
@markfox01 Said

I turned and walked away and these kids where all quite.. no sound from them. we loaded the car then the shouting abuse Happened we drove off and didnt even thing about it..

see thats when i find the abuse starts, when they are a safe distanace/place where you cant get to them, or they have a good time to run away, its silly, they are obviously too scared to say somthing right to you,
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:51:22
Most of them are chicken s*** i find. All talk no action. thats what winds me up, they havnt got the balls to back anything up.
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#10New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:54:20
Plus i find the abuse these kids shout out just really states the obvious, you think what the f***?
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 09:56:45
Imo it is way past their bedtimes.
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#12New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 10:09:17
good not to flaten that piece of S *@t

cos you would have gotten in trouble with the law if that was me 10 or so ears back that fecker would be picking his new jaw up at the hospital but we as adults have to turn our noses up and igore the scum that plagues this society
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 10:10:28
I would have shown them my tits that would have shut them up, and they probably would have wet thier pants
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#14New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 10:10:52
@treebee Said
I would have shown them my tits that would have shut them up, and they probably would have wet thier pants

Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#15New Post! Oct 13, 2006 @ 10:11:37
It is a sad thing, that in 15-20 yrs these are the individuals that will be in seats of power.......OH, wait a minute, no they won't. They'll have records and most likely be behind bars!

It's all in how they are raised. No respect at home, none in the streets.

I live about 20 yards away from a school area. There are two Highschools and two Grade schools. Everyday from 2:30-3:15pm we get the whole lot of kids going by the house heading home. It's such a flash back to see the different 'clicks' of kids.

The one day, I happened to be sitting in my front room when about 6 teens stopped in front of my house. Which is typical, since they stop everyday at my neighbours and sit on her front wall to chat amoungst themselves(suprisingly, without much vulgar language).

This particular day I happened to notice this lad of 15 or so walk onto my lawn and pick up my cat. Obviously I'm not about to let that happen! He proceeds to walk off with my pet, when I holler at him, "Put my cat down!"

He jumps, not expecting to have been caught. He answers back, with a look in his eye, "I was just taking him for a walk, then I was going to bring him back."

I respond, "I don't care, put him down NOW!" I glare at him. He pauses for a moment, and gives me a look.

He puts the cat down and starts to walk away. All the time his friends are standing there, not sure what to do. As he's rounding the back end of my other neighbours car, he shouts "f*** YOU!" Tough lil' plunker I think.

So I shout back, "Keep walking you little punk-ass!" He pauses, then heads off.

I would love to b****-slap so many kids!

Then somedays I get the odd teen that will hold a door open for me, or will use curtious manners. It's enough to send you round-the-twist. You never know what to expect!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs