Relationships

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP HELP =[

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>
Mikeyyyy On September 13, 2010

, New Jersey
#1New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:13:54
i been going on a long distance relationship for a while now. i currently live in new jersey and my lover is in norway. im only a mere 18 years old but i loved this girl for so long. we talk over 10 hours a day on webcam , phone etc. we talk everyday and i dont know how much more i can take it without seeing her. i am planning on buying a ticket to norway. im really confused on if i should do it or not. i have no job so i dont know how to come up with the money. i need help on what to do. should i go to norway? should she come here? its all so difficult!
VeRsTeHeN On April 29, 2015

St Agustine, Trinidad and Toba
#2New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:15:54
@Mikeyyyy Said

i been going on a long distance relationship for a while now. i currently live in new jersey and my lover is in norway. im only a mere 18 years old but i loved this girl for so long. we talk over 10 hours a day on webcam , phone etc. we talk everyday and i dont know how much more i can take it without seeing her. i am planning on buying a ticket to norway. im really confused on if i should do it or not. i have no job so i dont know how to come up with the money. i need help on what to do. should i go to norway? should she come here? its all so difficult!

plz make sure its love and not infatuation becuse some ppl even wait till 2 weeks to their wedding date to realise whats on

, New Jersey
#3New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:16:51
it is true love. i know it for a fact. =/
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#4New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:28:44
Do you even have a passport?

Is she willing to come here?

Is she willing to pay for half of the ticket?

Does she even have a passport?
VeRsTeHeN On April 29, 2015

St Agustine, Trinidad and Toba
#5New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:29:44
@boobagins Said

Do you even have a passport?

Is she willing to come here?

Is she willing to pay for half of the ticket?

Does she even have a passport?

you cant know someone fully if u have never met them... that i know for a fact
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#6New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:32:22
@Verstehen Said

True...so in order to know someone fully, you would need to meet them no?

While the OP should know the dangers of meeting people online etc etc. Who am I to stop him if he want's to see her.

If she is not willing to do anything to "meet" you or expects you to do everything to go to her...should be a big clue right there.

If it's mutual on aspect...eh, he can decide what's right for him.

, New Jersey
#7New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:32:45
Do you even have a passport? yes

Is she willing to come here? yes

Is she willing to pay for half of the ticket? yea

Does she even have a passport? yes

but idk whats the problem ? i have family telling me they dont want me to go alone .but im not afraid. i can go on my own. same with her. im just asking peoples opinions if i should just do it
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#8New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:33:00
@Verstehen Said

plz make sure its love and not infatuation becuse some ppl even wait till 2 weeks to their wedding date to realise whats on

@Verstehen Said

You said "make sure it's love" then "it can't be love"... This is their way of making sure, they already believe themselves to be love but if they can work through this it'll help them see how they really feel. It might be possible

I agree with Boo, work through the necessities first, then see what is most convenient.
MagicBus On June 23, 2014

Boondocks USA,
#9New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:33:56
why dont you arrange to meet somewhere inbetween ......like Boston ?

hope this helps
clinically crackers

#10New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:34:44
@Mikeyyyy Said

but idk whats the problem ? i have family telling me they dont want me to go alone .but im not afraid. i can go on my own. same with her. im just asking peoples opinions if i should just do it

You're 18, as long as she is there to meet you and you're not wandering around the country by yourself I think you'll be fine (I meant this as find someone to take with you, a friend maybe? I realized it sounded a bit like just hop on over there lol). Go for it, you never know what will happen

But it also depends on what will work best for you guys, talk about the details first. She might have an easier time coming here.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#11New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:34:47
@Mikeyyyy Said

Don't go alone. It's not a question of being afraid or not. You're traveling to a foreign country to meet a girl that you have never met.

There is nothing wrong with bringing someone you know and trust along with you for both support and protection. The person doesn't have to be with you constantly, but for the first meeting, you should take someone with you.

, New Jersey
#12New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:35:06
shes in europe. norway
clinically crackers

#13New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:35:44
@MagicBus Said

why dont you arrange to meet somewhere inbetween ......like Boston ?

hope this helps

Because then neither of them is familiar with the area and that wouldn't be too practical IMO.

, New Jersey
#14New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:36:35
@boobagins Said

Don't go alone. It's not a question of being afraid or not. You're traveling to a foreign country to meet a girl that you have never met.

There is nothing wrong with bringing someone you know and trust along with you for both support and protection. The person doesn't have to be with you constantly, but for the first meeting, you should take someone with you.

im thinking about doing that. i just need to find someone that will be willing to go with me -.-
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#15New Post! Aug 11, 2010 @ 00:36:43
Ummm I'd say wait longer. Just to see if it's really as true as you think.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs