Kuchinich Presents Bush Impeachment Articles to House

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#16New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 03:31:13
@hiro Said
well...bush monkey lied back then about the WMD just like he was trying to lie a way into invading Iran....Only difference is Iran has a s***load of missles & technology & can strike back BIG TIME...
taking out carrier groups in the persian gulf for example...in a matter of minutes.

I am not an Iranian supporter but if bush monkey ordered a strike on Iran , Iran already got their s*** locked & loaded

there's little evidence of the Iranians having nuclear weapons ( i assume that's what you mean)
knighthawk666 On August 22, 2014

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
#17New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 03:32:08
@the7thdimension Said
you really gotta do a better job at that illiterate.

no but really bud, whats the fascination with the three 6's.

It is the nummber that is on my social security
knighthawk666 On August 22, 2014

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
#18New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 03:33:02
bush is just a big dumbass.
hiro On October 30, 2008

Deleted

, Washington
#19New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 03:39:27
@mark_is_god Said
there's little evidence of the Iranians having nuclear weapons ( i assume that's what you mean)

no man...even with conventional weapons the iranians cannot be invaded by bush...They have awesome missiles & conventional warheads....more than enough to wipe out all American ships in the Persian gulf...thats why bush monkey won't invade Iran. The Iranians track the fleets and have their missiles locked on target at all times in the event of an invasion by bush monkey....thats why it never happened yet

antrim, Ireland
#20New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 03:47:43
@hiro Said
no man...even with conventional weapons the iranians cannot be invaded by bush...They have awesome missiles & conventional warheads....more than enough to wipe out all American ships in the Persian gulf...thats why bush monkey won't invade Iran. The Iranians track the fleets and have their missiles locked on target at all times in the event of an invasion by bush monkey....thats why it never happened yet

ohh you just mean regular military stuff.
yep Iran has a huge army and lot of resources, not the most advance to be fair, but a lot of manpower.

taking on Iran would be stupid, especially sense America and its allies are also preoccupied with Afghanistan and Iraq.
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#21New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 05:29:49
I have a question.

Yes Bush may have lied, and gone to war fully knowing nothing would be found. That is wrong, we all know that.

But without doubt Bush wasn't doing this on his own. As far as i'm aware it wasn't his personal agenda, he didn't go in on his own, and must have had support from people around him.

If you're going to impeach him, why not do the same to the rest that are still around? Why just target Bush? They have 5 months to do it, but I doubt that will be sufficient time.
ozmar On June 12, 2008

Wilmington, North Carolina
#22New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 06:51:01
@hiro Said
well...bush monkey lied back then about the WMD just like he was trying to lie a way into invading Iran....Only difference is Iran has a s***load of missles & technology & can strike back BIG TIME...
taking out carrier groups in the persian gulf for example...in a matter of minutes.

I am not an Iranian supporter but if bush monkey ordered a strike on Iran , Iran already got their s*** locked & loaded

On Israel, no doubt.
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#24New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 13:09:27
@the7thdimension Said
you really gotta do a better job at that illiterate.

no but really bud, whats the fascination with the three 6's.

I could definitely say the same for you.
politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 21:06:13
@raditz8526 Said
https://www.google.com/search?q=500+wmd+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Other than those, we didn't find any.

u didnt find any worth launching a war u found degradble weaponry well done !!!! theres a reason why this wasnt headline news for more than a hour. And ofcourse the states were going to find some sort of checmical weaponry ( although probably degraded due to the massive sanction period on saddams iraq) however the states had given iraq weapons of mass destruction. its like me giving u a alot of kitkats and then few years later me acusing u of having some.. even if its just a qauter of a mouldy kitkat.
politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Jun 11, 2008 @ 21:12:07
@mark_is_god Said

i think he means normal weaponry like non necleur missiles, but an attack on iran would be very different to that of iraq because of the terrain and population.

antrim, Ireland
#27New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 00:31:25
i guessed.
aceuvclubs On August 22, 2020
You with the face!

Seattle, Washington
#28New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 00:54:22
Seriously, what's the point of bringing articles of impeachment up 7 months before the current president leaves office? Hell we know the last president lied about an affair, yet the Senate (or Congress, don't remember) cleared him.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#30New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 06:28:16
@the7thdimension Said
because it was an AFFAIR!

it didn't affect anyone in the country. lying about motivations for war is a completely different situation. we need to make an example of Bush, even if he has 3 days left in office. We need to make sure that the media and the people are informed enough to take action and prevent lies in our government.

Looks liek we remove EVERY politician.

Sounds good to me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs