News & Current Events

Ku Klux Klan announces Trump victory parade in North Carolina

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 03:22:25
Quote:
Earlier this year, Trump received an endorsement from the Imperial Wizard of the Rebel Brigade of the Ku Klux Klan during an interview with WWBT. He’s also been endorsed by David Duke, the former leader of the KKK, who celebrated Trump’s win on Twitter: GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP! It's time to do the right thing, it's time to TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!

https://fox13now.com/2016/11/11/ku-klux-klan-announces-trump-victory-parade-in-north-carolina/

Donald Trump and the Ku Klux Klan: A History

Quote:

It should be noted that Trump’s unfamiliarity with Duke is a recent condition. In 2000, Trump issued a statement that he was no longer considering a run for President with the backing of the Reform Party, partly because it “now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-and-the-ku-klux-klan-a-history

There are some Trump fans that are really beating the ' Dems are violent , stupid, criminal supporting,,, ' horse to death , while pointing and laughing about Trump's win . The ones doing this refuse to except that the people roiting are not the whole democrate population nor do all democrates agree with their actions.
On a message board filled with these type of Trump fans . I posted these links and said that I believed all of them are proud members of the KKK and will be shaking the wrinkles out of their white sheets , picking up their cross's and fuel cans and headed out to N. C. to join the festivities.
The anger and indignation against being lumped into the same s*** pile of the KKK, I got in return was quick and hot . I laughed at them , then went though their posts refusing to accept that not all dems were out roiting or agreed with those that are . I exchanged repubs for dems , then copy and pasted their own words back to them . the nutjobs are now arguing with their own selves/words and don't seem to get that , that is what they are doing .
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 03:56:31
Well, good luck to those of you that can survive the klan.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 04:47:30
@DiscordTiger Said

Well, good luck to those of you that can survive the klan.

When it becomes known that I gave birth to and raised a child that was only half white ,I'll be among those who will be targeted by the KKK.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 04:52:29
it was that surprise, bozo's father is or not a member of kkk. it is the question of what in bozo's heart and conscience.

does explain the bozo's behaviors how he feeling about women. it would explain why he hardly want any blacks with him on stage during his campaign.

his accepted speech make sure to he mentioned ben carson, to make sure the blacks would support. some reasons, bozo think that through carson, he still reach blacks. carson really far thing, he need to reach out to blacks, carson more white than black.

why isn't that surprise bozo is reach out to kkk, and they want to embrace him. bozo's subconscience can't accept in his heart is a racist.

it does explain that bozo reach to more white men than other groups in America. bozo is more surprise than anyone that he is a racist. bozo is shock that kkk is endorcing him.

is obviously, bozo is disillusion in his visions of America, how America can be great again.

how do explain why most of the white men of America feel the same way?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs