Kentucky slaying

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#1New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:20:07
OMFG I just heard on the news that a kentucky man has killed his four kids today then turned himself into police. I don't have many details other than he killed all of them and then drove to the police department and told them what he had done.

This just makes me sick. How in the hell do you just kill any person , and even worse your own innocent children. WTF is this world coming too? I don't understand it and I never will, no excuse is good enough and in my opinion it never will be. It's just senseless and spineless.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:21:50
He's sick in the head. There's no other explanation
Perv Magnet

#3New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:24:31
Yeah Annie I'd have to agree , no sane perosn would commit such a disgusting act of violence.
digidave On May 24, 2007

Townsville, Australia
#4New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:25:33
tragic - terrible and tragic - can none of us sleep easy in our beds, not even the children?

is this another case of an adult using the children as a weapon against their partner?

or is it just his own brand of sickness that made him act?

whichever, he should have just put the gun to his own head and let the children have their lives

do you think there might be some copy-cat elements after Pennsylvania?

we don't have those same problems over here because we don't have the guns (there have been cases of infantacide by drowning but that's about it)

let me ask any of the americans out there - does the fact that your communities are armed make you feel more safe or less safe?

it would make me feel less safe knowing that ANYONE could take me out on whatever whim/madness gripped them
fadednotgone On August 09, 2008

Decatur, Texas
#5New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:25:56
There is no more good news now days.
All you ever hear in the news is people killing people or people hurting people. I don't understand it. My grandparents are always saying how now days they wouldn't sleep with their doors unlocked for any reason, but when they were younger they would leave the house with the doors unlocked and not have a second thought of it. It's just sickening.

Decatur, Texas
#6New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:28:34
I go to bed at night wondering what I will hear of in the news next. Every day so far for the past couple of weeks, I've heard of someone being shot or stabbed or ran over. It makes me ashamed.
Perv Magnet

#7New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:30:10
@digidave Said
tragic - terrible and tragic - can none of us sleep easy in our beds, not even the children?

is this another case of an adult using the children as a weapon against their partner?

or is it just his own brand of sickness that made him act?

whichever, he should have just put the gun to his own head and let the children have their lives

do you think there might be some copy-cat elements after Pennsylvania?

we don't have those same problems over here because we don't have the guns (there have been cases of infantacide by drowning but that's about it)

let me ask any of the americans out there - does the fact that your communities are armed make you feel more safe or less safe?

it would make me feel less safe knowing that ANYONE could take me out on whatever whim/madness gripped them

I think I probaly straddle the fence on this one. At one time I would have said that it was'nt fair to the humae hunters and sportsman out there to take the gun rights away but damn now I just don't know. It is to easy to get a gun now days especially here because you can buy them everyday here used from any regualr old Joe so I think some tighter gun control might help but I'm not sure.

D. is a gun collector , he just loves guns but you should not be allowed to sell guns at flea markets or in the classified ads in the paper.

Decatur, Texas
#8New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:38:12
I swear, eventually it's going to get to the point where they're going to have to start making people do a psych evalutaion before being allowed to buy a gun.
Perv Magnet

#9New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:39:19
I just wished things like this would quit happening it sucks really bad. Poor innocent kids.

Decatur, Texas
#10New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:41:36
It's sad when you have to start worrying about sending your own children to school.
digidave On May 24, 2007

Townsville, Australia
#11New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:45:08
@wildchild Said
I think I probaly straddle the fence on this one. At one time I would have said that it was'nt fair to the humae hunters and sportsman out there to take the gun rights away but damn now I just don't know. It is to easy to get a gun now days especially here because you can buy them everyday here used from any regualr old Joe so I think some tighter gun control might help but I'm not sure.

D. is a gun collector , he just loves guns but you should not be allowed to sell guns at flea markets or in the classified ads in the paper.

this is the problem though isn't it - and not just with guns:

many responsible collectors/participants exist who never go postal and never threaten our sense of safety, and then a few nutters come along and ruin it for everyone...

we too have sporting shooters here Aussie shooter Michael Diamond won Gold in Sydney and I think it was Silver in Athens), farmers are allowed weapons for pest control and security guards are provided with licenses etc, etc, but private citizens can't get them

it's a shame that a few disturbed individuals (and a whole lotta little boys proving theuir testosterone in the gangs) compromise the ultimately benign activities of the many responsible gun owners

still, prevention is better than cure, and the Aussie way (no guns=no shootings) is pretty good i reckon

hell, if we've got an issue with someone we'll have a punch-up with them in the car park and then go inside, buy them a beer and watch the footy together - closure without fatality: sounds good
Perv Magnet

#12New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:46:31
You know what they say about bad apples , there is always a bad apple in every bushel .
digidave On May 24, 2007

Townsville, Australia
#13New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 02:54:54
@wildchild Said
You know what they say about bad apples , there is always a bad apple in every bushel .

ain't that the truth!

just wish the bad apples didn't have access to sophisticated weaponry (did you see the Michael Moore movie where he goes to a bank that also sells guns?????what the....?)

still think a smack in the mouth's better than a bullet in the brain - can be a good attutude adjustment - and to clarify, I'm talking about mates giving each other a floggin, not b/f - g/f, or husbands and wives, or parents and kids or anything else - just mates
oh_natz On April 19, 2007

Deleted

#14New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 13:31:05
This is just terrible. I just dont undertand how people can hurt children.
and it seems to be happening more and more.
I watch everyday, waiting for that sweet two year old boy in Florida to be found. The child the state neglected to protect from it's own mother. In that case there were many warning signs. and no one .even the governor helped. no one protected him.
I wonder if anyone seen warnings in this case
christa On January 14, 2009

, Canada
#15New Post! Oct 07, 2006 @ 14:07:26
a couple of days ago in Onterio a women killed her 2 girls aged 3 and 1. It's soo sad my girls are almoast those ages i just cant belive that someone could do anything like that to a sweet inniocent child. I think doctors have to be trained to look for the signs of post partum depression instead of just relying on the mothers word!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs