Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 00:35:54
@rosexthorn Said

Oh Gosh! Tiger has seen and read way worse than what you did there. She's seen the die hard, blood infested comments of hatred spread like a fire in the forest when it's dry season.

Your comments may altogether be one little flame from the inferno.

ok so maybe mine isnt so bad on reflection
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#17New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 00:35:57
@jmo Said

f*** I have just realised that the milk in my fridge had gone Off!

Oh dear,isn't that a b**** when that happens
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#18New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 00:42:47
I think it's actually disgusting that grown people have to result to Filth and Name calling in their language,why can't they all be like all us Australians.

If we think someone is a wee bit off,we'll maybe suggest that they may be a bit of a Drongo or a Boofhead,Galah,a few Roo's short in the Top Paddock or even just plain F*cked in the head,but we are never ever rude .
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#19New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:01:47
@Demented Said

I think it's actually disgusting that grown people have to result to Filth and Name calling in their language,why can't they all be like all us Australians.

If we think someone is a wee bit off,we'll maybe suggest that they may be a bit of a Drongo or a Boofhead,Galah,a few Roo's short in the Top Paddock or even just plain F*cked in the head,but we are never ever rude .

YEAH! It's like George Carlin said! He said "Live and let live, anyone who can't go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherf***er."
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#20New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:16:51
@rosexthorn Said

Oh Gosh! Tiger has seen and read way worse than what you did there. She's seen the die hard, blood infested comments of hatred spread like a fire in the forest when it's dry season.

Your comments may altogether be one little flame from the inferno.

Yes, I survived the great Flame Wars of 1999, and Traumatic Battle of the Trolls in 2007, before I came to TFS to retire my flame thrower.

@floydgirrl Said

Does she share with you what I tell/write her here? Those comments were meant to remain private

But I kept all the goods ones to myself, doesn't that count for something?
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#21New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:19:25
@floydgirrl Said

Does she share with you what I tell/write her here? Those comments were meant to remain private

Sorry Tiger, I spilled the beans. I know all about you floydie!
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:25:55
@GeneticAnomaly Said

Disco T, enlightened speaker of truth, all hail Disco T.

She rocks, as do all mods.

I agree. I've seen people trying to square off with mods in the past and I've gotten the distinct impression that it's JUST because they were mods.

Truth of the matter is I've never seen mods be anything but fair within the TOS when they've been acting as mods...and a lot of people forget at times that mods are allowed to participate in discussions and give their opinions like the rest of us...they just have to follow the rules like the rest of us and they do.

Mods are cool!
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#23New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:34:15
@DiscordTiger Said

But I kept all the goods ones to myself, doesn't that count for something?

See the good ones are the ones worth sharing
@rosexthorn Said

Sorry Tiger, I spilled the beans. I know all about you floydie!

so you know how incredibly nice I am and how I will go out of my way to help others?

Winnipeg, Canada
#24New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:35:41
@floydgirrl Said

See the good ones are the ones worth sharing

so you know how incredibly nice I am and how I will go out of my way to help others?

Yep! That's all I know and I know no more and I'll testify to this in court if summoned.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#25New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:37:35
@GeneticAnomaly Said

Disco T, enlightened speaker of truth, all hail Disco T.

She rocks, as do all mods.

Is it bad that every time you are on, I imagine that if TFS was "room" The disco ball would drop, and it would be one big party?

And yes I'm totally derailing my own thread, here But I can't read Disco t any more without hearing the song YMCA and thinking some how it needs to be parodied into a TFS song. One of these days I shall actually do it.
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#26New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:40:37
@DiscordTiger Said

Is it bad that every time you are on, I imagine that if TFS was "room" The disco ball would drop, and it would be one big party?

And yes I'm totally derailing my own thread, here But I can't read Disco t any more without hearing the song YMCA and thinking some how it needs to be parodied into a TFS song. One of these days I shall actually do it.

see I hear Stayin' Alive when I read Disco T.

but anyway, back to no flaming. I agree. It's pointless. I know people get mad at others and want to call them bad names, but you can do just that. Call them a bad name. Refrain from typing it though
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#27New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 01:45:10
@DiscordTiger Said

When I first read Genetic's post my mind wouldn't let me see "Disco T" as anything but "Disco Stu" so I was confused for a few seconds.

Winnipeg, Canada
#28New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 02:40:01
Anyone need a hug?
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#29New Post! Jan 23, 2012 @ 02:49:30
From Copernicus?
Stalkee