News & Current Events

Jonathan Winters Dies at 87

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#1New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 00:24:39
You were a funny man, I loved your characters! R.I.P Jonathan Winters.

"Comedian Jonathan Winters, whose breakneck improvisations inspired Robin Williams, Jim Carrey and many others, has died at age 87."

https://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/actor-jonathan-winters-dies-at-87-1

Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 00:27:55
"Life is a s*** sandwich, but if you've got enough bread, you don't taste the s***." -Jonathan Winters.

I always feel a loss when a genuine humorist dies. The world is less beautiful without him.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#3New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 00:36:10
There have been very few celebs that I have been saddened at the loss of. Winters is one and Carlin is another.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 01:31:24
mr. winters have two things in common. first thing, my real first name is " jonathan " and second thing, we shared the same birthday, november 11. jonathan was a role model to me, when i was a kid. this first time, i realizes i did have a role model in my life. by watching jonathan on tv doing his marvelous ad-libbing and wacky sense of humor. i developed my sense of humor over the years. when i was a kid was pretty quite little boy ( i had a great imagination back then )and love watching all comedians on tv ), when my father died, when i was 13, i broke out of my shell. to this day, my family trying shut me up. i started a personality, i have a strange sense of humor, maybe you have notice on the forum. for a long time, even when i was a kid, always pretended that i was someone else, who was off a little being strange. but most people think i was weird. these days, people who know me pretty well, think i am weird, but a very good looking. i am really a nice guy, but have a weird sense of humor. i really a legend in my own mind. i am not dead yet!" knock, knock! who's there! twilite! twilite, who! exactly ! i love that line. back to jonathan ( not you, twilite! ) mr. winters was a brilliant improvisator that in show business history. his is many characters that he make up in seconds was astonishing and incredible funny. one of jonathan's funniest acting performances in " it's a mad, mad, mad, mad world ". AMC will probably air this movie ( maybe tomorrow ), you probably get change to see off and on now through may. this movie is one of my favorite all-time movie, it is very funny movie. you really see it. mr. winters helps through some rough times in my early life with his humor, i will be gratefully for have him in my life. mr. winters, when i was a kid, always would to be entertainer of sorts. i never pursuit it over my life, for one reason or another. i don't regret i am talent enough to i wouldn't suck at it. but is a hard business to get at the top of your game. at least, on the forum, i always want to be a writer, the same reason, why i didn't pursuit above. and also, my grammar really sucks. i enjoy being wacky-o, and write things are funny, if you don't laugh at them, i do! mr. winters, i will miss a lot, because he gave strength when i need to it, and i learn to laughed. rest in peace, jonathan!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 03:35:19
i just watched " the twilight zone " on local cable. it had one of the best episode of the series. it is call " a game of pool ". thus is a very rare time that a very serious brilliant performance by jonathan. i hope enjoy it.

boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#6New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 04:10:58
@twilitezone911 Said

mr. winters have two things in common. first thing, my real first name is " jonathan " and second thing, we shared the same birthday, november 11. jonathan was a role model to me, when i was a kid. this first time, i realizes i did have a role model in my life. by watching jonathan on tv doing his marvelous ad-libbing and wacky sense of humor. i developed my sense of humor over the years. when i was a kid was pretty quite little boy ( i had a great imagination back then )and love watching all comedians on tv ), when my father died, when i was 13, i broke out of my shell. to this day, my family trying shut me up. i started a personality, i have a strange sense of humor, maybe you have notice on the forum. for a long time, even when i was a kid, always pretended that i was someone else, who was off a little being strange. but most people think i was weird. these days, people who know me pretty well, think i am weird, but a very good looking. i am really a nice guy, but have a weird sense of humor. i really a legend in my own mind. i am not dead yet!" knock, knock! who's there! twilite! twilite, who! exactly ! i love that line. back to jonathan ( not you, twilite! ) mr. winters was a brilliant improvisator that in show business history. his is many characters that he make up in seconds was astonishing and incredible funny. one of jonathan's funniest acting performances in " it's a mad, mad, mad, mad world ". AMC will probably air this movie ( maybe tomorrow ), you probably get change to see off and on now through may. this movie is one of my favorite all-time movie, it is very funny movie. you really see it. mr. winters helps through some rough times in my early life with his humor, i will be gratefully for have him in my life. mr. winters, when i was a kid, always would to be entertainer of sorts. i never pursuit it over my life, for one reason or another. i don't regret i am talent enough to i wouldn't suck at it. but is a hard business to get at the top of your game. at least, on the forum, i always want to be a writer, the same reason, why i didn't pursuit above. and also, my grammar really sucks. i enjoy being wacky-o, and write things are funny, if you don't laugh at them, i do! mr. winters, i will miss a lot, because he gave strength when i need to it, and i learn to laughed. rest in peace, jonathan!

Awww... that was sweet twilite (not funny, I said sweet!)
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 04:12:40
Frankenstein will never be the same...

Oh, wait, that was Edgar Winters...

None the less we'll miss Jonathan.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 05:16:37
@chaski Said

Frankenstein will never be the same...

Oh, wait, that was Edgar Winters...

None the less we'll miss Jonathan.

Wait, Edgar's bro was a Johnny!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#9New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 11:04:09
@shinobinoz Said

Wait, Edgar's bro was a Johnny!

Right!
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Apr 13, 2013 @ 17:07:31
@chaski Said

Right!

I was waaaaay more into Edgar than Johnny however!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs