Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 · >>
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#181New Post! Jul 21, 2020 @ 01:23:24
@chaski Said

So many missed opportunities!

al capone was president. he refused give up his taxes. bozo use capone as presidency in court, not give up his taxes, and won.
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#182New Post! Jul 22, 2020 @ 04:57:39
now no biden xists\
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#183New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 00:09:09
@dihctatr Said

now no biden xists\

He needs to speak out against the riots in Chicago and Portland.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#184New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 01:24:23
@gakINGKONG Said

He needs to speak out against the riots in Chicago and Portland.

No he doesn’t.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#185New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 06:53:27
In all Seriousness,

Do you all think Biden even has a chance?

I don't think so.

This election seems like it is a lose/lose situation for the U.S.

Especially with people like me "wasting" their vote on third party. lol
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#186New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 13:18:52
@JuanSmith Said

In all Seriousness,

Do you all think Biden even has a chance?

I don't think so.

This election seems like it is a lose/lose situation for the U.S.

Especially with people like me "wasting" their vote on third party. lol

If the GOP doesn't keep passing new, inventive voter suppression laws, he has a chance.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#187New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 14:12:47
Looking up "Voter Supression USA" on Google certainly makes your hair stand on end.

Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#188New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 15:39:38
Joe Biden is playing it smart. He is not doing anything controversial that would turn off some voters, and he is letting Donald Trump self destruct with no outside help.

We all know Biden is not an exciting candidate, but he is safe and after the 4 tumultuous years we have experienced under Donald Trump, Americans are looking for a break and for someone who will be a positive influence as opposed to Mr. Negativity, Donald J. Trump.

Biden could sit in his living room and do nothing, and still win this election. Even a lot of former Trump supporters have had it with his dishonesty, his lack of leadership, and his self serving actions. Hell, we could run a 3 legged rabbit and the rabbit would win against Trump this time !
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#189New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 15:55:40
@mrmhead Said

If the GOP doesn't keep passing new, inventive voter suppression laws, he has a chance.

I don't think the problem lies only with the new GOP.

The DNC seems just as corrupt and definitely not in tune with the masses.

I've seen demonstrations from very liberal people who feel very disenfranchised by the DNC.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#190New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 16:26:42
Yeah, I think Biden still has to work at winning.

If he sits back and does nothing he won’t wine because many will not make the effort to go to the polls to vote, or mail in whatever.

To me, he’s better than trump, but he’s still problematic and the problem the left has is getting people to show the f*** up.

The right always falls in line and shows up.
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#191New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 16:34:39
@DiscordTiger Said

Yeah, I think Biden still has to work at winning.

If he sits back and does nothing he won’t wine because many will not make the effort to go to the polls to vote, or mail in whatever.

To me, he’s better than trump, but he’s still problematic and the problem the left has is getting people to show the f*** up.

The right always falls in line and shows up.

That does seem to be the case almost every election.

This is definitely a case of lesser evils and I hate that. Two evils are still evils.

I still can't get past how creepy the dude is.

I always wondered why he was even a pick for Obama during that campaign years ago.

I hope he doesn't "wine" I prefer my wine to be Jesuit.. not Bideny..
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#192New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 16:44:34
@JuanSmith Said

That does seem to be the case almost every election.

This is definitely a case of lesser evils and I hate that. Two evils are still evils.

I still can't get past how creepy the dude is.

I always wondered why he was even a pick for Obama during that campaign years ago.

I hope he doesn't "wine" I prefer my wine to be Jesuit.. not Bideny..

I missed you and Jesuit wine!!!!

He doesn’t creep me out. Which is weird, I usually pickup on that. I mean he’s touchy - feely and awkward but not creepy.
That sure doesn’t mean he hasn’t made me hard cringe at some things he has said and done. He also is very “old school” I do think the DNC needs to change, the same s*** we have been doing is not working. It’s not just that we aren’t “winning”. The stakes have gotten higher. Previous GOP candidates were not my favorite but they were acceptable. I understand politics needs multiple opinions to work.
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#193New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 16:53:40
@DiscordTiger Said

I missed you and Jesuit wine!!!!

He doesn’t creep me out. Which is weird, I usually pickup on that. I mean he’s touchy - feely and awkward but not creepy.
That sure doesn’t mean he hasn’t made me hard cringe at some things he has said and done. He also is very “old school” I do think the DNC needs to change, the same s*** we have been doing is not working. It’s not just that we aren’t “winning”. The stakes have gotten higher. Previous GOP candidates were not my favorite but they were acceptable. I understand politics needs multiple opinions to work.

Old school creepy. lol

I don't support him but I truly wish the democratic party the best of luck.. I really hope a change of membership happens and that the corruption within the party fades away.. but then again it's politics. ... I can't imagine politics without some sort of corruption.

But I am honestly bracing myself for another 4 years of the Orange man..

Speaking of which, I'm surprised no one's invented a way to tan the eyelids. or under skin flaps.

You'd think a "millionaire" would have access to some sort of skin care regimen to not make him look so 1960's used car salesman-y
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#194New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 17:22:13
@Don1945 Said

Joe Biden is playing it smart. He is not doing anything controversial that would turn off some voters, and he is letting Donald Trump self destruct with no outside help.

We all know Biden is not an exciting candidate, but he is safe and after the 4 tumultuous years we have experienced under Donald Trump, Americans are looking for a break and for someone who will be a positive influence as opposed to Mr. Negativity, Donald J. Trump.

Biden could sit in his living room and do nothing, and still win this election. Even a lot of former Trump supporters have had it with his dishonesty, his lack of leadership, and his self serving actions. Hell, we could run a 3 legged rabbit and the rabbit would win against Trump this time !

speaking of three legged rabbit, they taste as good a frozen four legs. three legged frozen rabbit take less to cook than four legged rabbit.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#195New Post! Jul 27, 2020 @ 20:22:52
@JuanSmith Said

Old school creepy. lol

I don't support him but I truly wish the democratic party the best of luck.. I really hope a change of membership happens and that the corruption within the party fades away.. but then again it's politics. ... I can't imagine politics without some sort of corruption.

But I am honestly bracing myself for another 4 years of the Orange man..

Speaking of which, I'm surprised no one's invented a way to tan the eyelids. or under skin flaps.

You'd think a "millionaire" would have access to some sort of skin care regimen to not make him look so 1960's used car salesman-y

I know!!!

That right there, probably even more “proof” than his tax returns will ever show. I don’t think he really has as much cash flow as he wants people to think he has.

He shouldn’t have to look like he bargain basement shops for tanners and hair transplants.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs