The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#46New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 01:31:19
@Cpat92 Said

Who are you to say that Jesus was used as a scapegoat?

Have you not eaten of his flesh and drank of his blood?

Was Jesus not chosen to die for you so that you might live?

Are you not going to ride the other goat into heaven?

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#47New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 01:33:49
@Cpat92 Said

Who are you to judge another human?

Who are you to not judge me, yet berate me and judge my fitness to judge.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#48New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 01:52:18
@DiscordTiger Said

Hey, mod hat on.

I haven’t had to step in a while, but it is a forum that has a tighter level of conversation. Y’all are welcome to disagree but can we do it without telling each other to go f*** themselves?

Let’s not start with the personal attacks.

Like I said, you don’t have to agree. You can call ideas stupid, but not each other stupid. Attack a line of logic or idea not a fellow TFSer.

I do apologise for my language. I am a reactive sort on occasion and think that P.C. sometimes goes too far. I was also raised where there was a f*** after every other word.

I thank you for your patience and will do my best bring more couth to my writing.

I had the snow blower out yesterday and today, it's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAp7FvZ5Opw

Apologies Eh.

Regards
DL
Darkman666 On about 10 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#49New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 02:06:51
@GreatestIam2 Said

To your last.

That is what a myth is supposed to do.

Jesus said seek. He forbid us to find with contradictions and room for improvement.

You have Gnostic Christian DNA in you.

Do not misuse this gift from the only god you can ever know.

Yourself.

To your first, I cannot agree on our morals changing. Which tenet did you particularly have in mind?

Regards
DL

it is funny that you brought up being Gnostic Christian. I had a friend, I don't get personal on the internet, but my friend, who is a buddist. she was interesting in me that i more spiritually, not enlightment. that what she thought i was, but not the case.

buddism is not my cup of tea. in case, you can said that i am gifty that my senses are heighten more most people. spirituality probably i seen things a different light most people see in spiritually.

you said that religion's philosophy, doesn't help me find answers like an average person trying understand life and why we are. you said that i am more spiritually see beyond moral scope of spiritually realm that people are trying reach in buddism or other concepts that philosophy offers.

i know sound weird, but i am normal, that sound crazy talk about it, in general. you see why i don't bring up, in general. 4 cans short of 6 packs. i am looking for answers, too. that this " gnostic " part i read definite in length, kind of explain about me. this part of me that i never be able to explain about myself, or i have find anything, that i explain how my mind works, even some ways, spiriturally sense. i do understand why religion is important people. we all to believe in something.

this indirectly real reason, why i have " the twilight zone " avatar on my profile: next stop the twilight zone.

you that my Christian friends or Christian people, who confronted me to try converted me Christianity. tell me that in sense, understand Christianity not directly. i more in tune, then they are with religion that they are. i told by them, i am one of the chosen one. i usually said in funny, " ok! " i am really take that seriously. the bottom line: i am not really for " the word " that people need know. i am looking for something.

i don't have tenets reference to prefer to, you ask me.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#50New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 04:02:31
@GreatestIam2 Said

Who are you to not judge me, yet berate me and judge my fitness to judge.

Regards
DL

Is that a statement or a question?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#51New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 04:04:24
@GreatestIam2 Said

Have you not eaten of his flesh and drank of his blood?

Was Jesus not chosen to die for you so that you might live?

Are you not going to ride the other goat into heaven?

Regards
DL

Seems you clearly haven't. What is this other goat you speak of? Are we borrowing one from Thor?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#52New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 04:11:53
@GreatestIam2 Said

Correct.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Have you retained your ability to learn?

Regards
DL

You need practice into properly putting in links to help your cause, that's #1.

#2, Unlike humans, Jesus wouldn't round up one group as a whole and consider them abominations. Technically, since Christians AND Muslims may be called abominations as you stated, that would include Gnostic Christians as they clearly have gotten something wrong as well. Though Gnostic Christians may consider themselves different, they are Christians nonetheless. I cannot consider all Theist Religions evil and you are wrongly stating that Islam and Christianity are the worst. Just like the "Humanity Centered Religions" are all good. You must do better research. In reality, some of the human-centered religions are also theist religions. That includes the two Abrahamic religions you are currently scolding.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#53New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 04:15:07
@GreatestIam2 Said

Eh, to save everyone from god's unjust condemnation. Right?

God gives life with nature. God is just a term to express first cause.

Put nothing above that term but keep it generic. Only a fool would do otherwise.

That is proof that God cannot punish till he shows his genocidal face here.

God of the Gaps is where both science and religion are.

God, as First cause, cannot punish, as it is no longer what it was.

We will never know if it was sentient unless it speaks to us intelligently.

With God's of the Gasps, be they scientific proofs or religious proofs, only they can prove their own existence.

They have not so all our efforts and religious spending should be deferred for a time to space research.

The only decent surprise left for us all is to now if we are unique and are in fact God W.W.Ps.

Only God can create sentience and we are it.

Except for the cosmic consciousness we upload to at death.

And yes; God has an ego second only to me.

As a Gnostic Christian, I am duty bound to bring God to heel.

I am Satan hearted and do God's own bidding.

Your dammed right I have a realistic and high verdict of my ego.

Show better.

God hated Esau just as he hates all of us. Jealousy does that. Why else do you think he gains pleasure with genocide?

I preach love in not honoring genocidal gods. You preach hate by promoting such a vile prick.

Regards
DL

You have yet to explain how God hated Esau. You confuse love with hate and remorse. You go off of a duty that does no justice. You simply sound like bitter.

Ottawa, Canada
#54New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:07:41
@Cpat92 Said

You have yet to explain how God hated Esau. You confuse love with hate and remorse. You go off of a duty that does no justice. You simply sound like bitter.

Read the last few lines.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#55New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:14:06
@darkman666 Said

it is funny that you brought up being Gnostic Christian. I had a friend, I don't get personal on the internet, but my friend, who is a buddist. she was interesting in me that i more spiritually, not enlightment. that what she thought i was, but not the case.

buddism is not my cup of tea. in case, you can said that i am gifty that my senses are heighten more most people. spirituality probably i seen things a different light most people see in spiritually.

you said that religion's philosophy, doesn't help me find answers like an average person trying understand life and why we are. you said that i am more spiritually see beyond moral scope of spiritually realm that people are trying reach in buddism or other concepts that philosophy offers.

i know sound weird, but i am normal, that sound crazy talk about it, in general. you see why i don't bring up, in general. 4 cans short of 6 packs. i am looking for answers, too. that this " gnostic " part i read definite in length, kind of explain about me. this part of me that i never be able to explain about myself, or i have find anything, that i explain how my mind works, even some ways, spiriturally sense. i do understand why religion is important people. we all to believe in something.

this indirectly real reason, why i have " the twilight zone " avatar on my profile: next stop the twilight zone.

you that my Christian friends or Christian people, who confronted me to try converted me Christianity. tell me that in sense, understand Christianity not directly. i more in tune, then they are with religion that they are. i told by them, i am one of the chosen one. i usually said in funny, " ok! " i am really take that seriously. the bottom line: i am not really for " the word " that people need know. i am looking for something.

i don't have tenets reference to prefer to, you ask me.

No problem. Sharpen your pencil. Credibility counts, even for the chosen.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#56New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:15:45
@Cpat92 Said

Seems you clearly haven't. What is this other goat you speak of? Are we borrowing one from Thor?

Read up on the Jewish sacrifice tradition.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#57New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:18:22
@Cpat92 Said

You need practice into properly putting in links to help your cause, that's #1.

#2, Unlike humans, Jesus wouldn't round up one group as a whole and consider them abominations. Technically, since Christians AND Muslims may be called abominations as you stated, that would include Gnostic Christians as they clearly have gotten something wrong as well. Though Gnostic Christians may consider themselves different, they are Christians nonetheless. I cannot consider all Theist Religions evil and you are wrongly stating that Islam and Christianity are the worst. Just like the "Humanity Centered Religions" are all good. You must do better research. In reality, some of the human-centered religions are also theist religions. That includes the two Abrahamic religions you are currently scolding.

The less religion in a country, the more peaceful and law abiding it is.

The religious are too stupid to follow their good example.

Regards
DL
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#58New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:18:35
@GreatestIam2 Said

Read the last few lines.

Regards
DL

Last few lines still lacked explanation.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#59New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:19:06
@GreatestIam2 Said

The less religion in a country, the more peaceful and law abiding it is.

The religious are too stupid to follow their good example.

Regards
DL

Any evidence that this statement is true?

Ottawa, Canada
#60New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 05:20:31
@Cpat92 Said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30lGrarz3MQ

Regards
DL
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs