The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#31New Post! Jan 18, 2020 @ 15:22:10
@darkman666 Said

interesting if Christianity was back then like black magic that more like black plague that took over the countryside to people like the old ways or except or not: god. that might why some Christians and muslims try rid of the jews. because Christianity was black magic instead the way of god to some people back then. these so-called people, who never only one god, only believed in idols and false gods. they would never except jews and their belief in the way of judism. to rid of jews , is the best way of getting rid of the beginning of Christianity.

I wish it would have worked. Christianity is a garbage religion populated by homophobes and misogynous and immoral people.

Regards
DL
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#32New Post! Jan 18, 2020 @ 23:10:27
@GreatestIam2 Said

Yahweh hated Esau even in the womb and also planned to have most of us end in hell and death. That is hardly what I would call love for all.

As to Jesus.

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel-good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Let's talk of the morals of using a scapegoat.

Regards
DL

You have the quite the ego to try to bring up a discussion of morals, while you preach hate. Where is your proof Esau was hated by Him? You keep throwing Old Testament texts for your own foolish gain. Yet, while you are on here, you get nowhere.

Jesus taught people what the Rabbis wouldn't. He positively changed many lives, you cannot ignore that. Who are you to say that Jesus was used as a scapegoat? Who are you to judge another human? Only a bitter individual would come to such conclusions and fallacies, yet have the audacity to try to speak on morals.

You are sitting here, using texts that applied to those of the times before Christ was on Earth and expect them to apply to a Deity who willingly made a sacrifice to save everyone instead of simply destroying the Earth and starting again.

There is no such thing as a get out of hell free card. Being a follower of Christ doesn't make you free from falling.

Ottawa, Canada
#33New Post! Jan 19, 2020 @ 20:02:07
@Cpat92 Said

You have the quite the ego to try to bring up a discussion of morals, while you preach hate. Where is your proof Esau was hated by Him? You keep throwing Old Testament texts for your own foolish gain. Yet, while you are on here, you get nowhere.

Jesus taught people what the Rabbis wouldn't. He positively changed many lives, you cannot ignore that. Who are you to say that Jesus was used as a scapegoat? Who are you to judge another human? Only a bitter individual would come to such conclusions and fallacies, yet have the audacity to try to speak on morals.

You are sitting here, using texts that applied to those of the times before Christ was on Earth and expect them to apply to a Deity who willingly made a sacrifice to save everyone instead of simply destroying the Earth and starting again.

There is no such thing as a get out of hell free card. Being a follower of Christ doesn't make you free from falling.

Wow. You are angry because I judge while you yourself are judging.

You deny my right to judge while you do just that.

Go f*** yourself, you pathetic piece of human garbage, till you let me play by the same rules you use.

Regards
DL
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#34New Post! Jan 19, 2020 @ 20:07:26
@GreatestIam2 Said

Wow. You are angry because I judge while you yourself are judging.

You deny my right to judge while you do just that.

Go f*** yourself, you pathetic piece of human garbage, till you let me play by the same rules you use.

Regards
DL

Such thin skin you have. All bark. No bite. Can't handle confrontation.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#35New Post! Jan 19, 2020 @ 22:24:41
Hey, mod hat on.

I haven’t had to step in a while, but it is a forum that has a tighter level conversation. Y’all are welcome to disagree but can we do it without telling each other to go f*** themselves?

Let’s not start with the personal attacks.

Like I said, you don’t have to agree. You can call ideas stupid, but not each other stupid. Attack a line of logic or idea not a fellow TFSer.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#36New Post! Jan 19, 2020 @ 23:14:28
@DiscordTiger Said

Hey, mod hat on.

I haven’t had to step in a while, but it is a forum that has a tighter level conversation. Y’all are welcome to disagree but can we do it without telling each other to go f*** themselves?

Let’s not start with the personal attacks.

Like I said, you don’t have to agree. You can call ideas stupid, but not each other stupid. Attack a line of logic or idea not a fellow TFSer.

Understood
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#37New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 00:54:29
Some, not all, Jewish cliques tend to believe they are all collectively god and do not share commerce with non-Jewish

This isn't so bad unless you can't find work because 80% of your city are Jewish

This is what pissed of Hitler but, obviously, he addressed the issue the wrong way.

As with the Arabs, the Jewish do not wish to share Israel with them even though the Arabs are starving and the Jewish are right next door to them with an abundance of resource.

Now one could argue why the Arabs don't also throw rocks at their rich brothers to the other side who also shun them but I think that's because the sheikhs know enough about them (and their families) and have the means to wipe clean the soldiers and families of soldiers who would raise arm to them.

Israel relies on American soldiers and American soldiers, unlike the wealthy Arab brothers next door, have a code of ethics the world stage is expecting them to abide by.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#38New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 02:54:28
@Electric_Banana Said

Some, not all, Jewish cliques tend to believe they are all collectively god and do not share commerce with non-Jewish

This isn't so bad unless you can't find work because 80% of your city is Jewish

This is what pissed off Hitler but, obviously, he addressed the issue the wrong way.

As with the Arabs, the Jewish do not wish to share Israel with them even though the Arabs are starving and the Jewish are right next door to them with an abundance of the resource.

Now one could argue why the Arabs don't also throw rocks at their rich brothers to the other side who also shun them but I think that's because the sheiks know enough about them (and their families) and have the means to wipe clean the soldiers and families of soldiers who would raise arm to them.

Israel relies on American soldiers and American soldiers, unlike the wealthy Arab brothers next door, have a code of ethics the world stage is expecting them to abide by.

Israel has a pretty capable military. They don't really rely on the American military (we are more than soldiers). I do agree with your statements. Plus the issues against that Palestinians don't help any situation.
Darkman666 On about 20 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#39New Post! Jan 20, 2020 @ 03:16:06
it's understandable for me, I am not that religion, in sense, that Judaism is small part of me. it seem that Judaism complete separated from Christianity. that in sense, jesus should have been more Christian than jewish. that jesus, who started Christianity, what nationality would be jesus, when he was a born. a buddist, greek, Italian, or lousy republican. jesus was a jew. if you think about what other nationality could jesus been back then, to proven the point he was the son of god? or a man literally want to bring peace to world back then.

religion to me, most of my life, probably more traditionally way of being way of philosophy to show humanity in the society, but spiritual sense of philosophy of something more than meet eye out there.

why there is many ways of looking at different ways of religions. maybe, quite simple, all different religions and nationally want the piece of the pie that out there is some more than heaven and earth, Horace!

Ottawa, Canada
#40New Post! Jan 21, 2020 @ 17:17:19
@darkman666 Said

it seem that Judaism complete separated from Christianity.

I do not blame Jews for rejecting Christianity as they could not bring their morals down to where a genocidal and infanticidal god, Yahweh, could be seen as a worthy or good god.

Do you not agree with that moral stance?

Regards
DL
Darkman666 On about 20 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#41New Post! Jan 21, 2020 @ 19:51:48
@GreatestIam2 Said

I do not blame Jews for rejecting Christianity as they could not bring their morals down to where a genocidal and infanticidal god, Yahweh, could be seen as a worthy or good god.

Do you not agree with that moral stance?

Regards
DL

I have to admit back then, the moral stance were tolerance that anyone probably got away with anything. back then, any religion probably loosely civilized to have justice by any standards.

I don't yes or no answer to your question, due to what all circumstances were in the descripted in the bible. the bible was written to many times by men in too many books. the bible is always to questable to me.

Ottawa, Canada
#42New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 00:45:02
@darkman666 Said

I have to admit back then, the moral stance were tolerance that anyone probably got away with anything. back then, any religion probably loosely civilized to have justice by any standards.

I don't yes or no answer to your question, due to what all circumstances were in the descripted in the bible. the bible was written to many times by men in too many books. the bible is always to questable to me.

To your last.

That is what a myth is supposed to do.

Jesus said seek. He forbid us to find with contradictions and room for improvement.

You have Gnostic Christian DNA in you.

Do not misuse this gift from the only god you can ever know.

Yourself.

To your first, I cannot agree on our morals changing. Which tenet did you particularly have in mind?

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#43New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 01:19:13
@Cpat92 Said

Eh, to save everyone from god's unjust condemnation. Right?

God gives life with nature. God is just a term to express first cause.

Put nothing above that term but keep it generic. Only a fool would do otherwise.

That is proof that God cannot punish till he shows his genocidal face here.

God of the Gaps is where both science and religion are.

God, as First cause, cannot punish, as it is no longer what it was.

We will never know if it was sentient unless it speaks to us intelligently.

With God's of the Gasps, be they scientific proofs or religious proofs, only they can prove their own existence.

They have not so all our efforts and religious spending should be deferred for a time to space research.

The only decent surprise left for us all is to now if we are unique and are in fact God W.W.Ps.

Only God can create sentience and we are it.

Except for the cosmic consciousness we upload to at death.

And yes; God has an ego second only to me.

As a Gnostic Christian, I am duty bound to bring God to heel.

I am Satan hearted and do God's own bidding.

Your dammed right I have a realistic and high verdict of my ego.

Show better.

God hated Esau just as he hates all of us. Jealousy does that. Why else do you think he gains pleasure with genocide?

I preach love in not honoring genocidal gods. You preach hate by promoting such a vile prick.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#44New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 01:24:33
@Cpat92 Said

Jesus taught people what the Rabbis wouldn't.

I can't wait to see what you are on about.

Let's look at even two such revelations.

Produce, --- briefly, on moral issues and not garbage.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#45New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 01:27:03
@Cpat92 Said
He positively changed many lives, you cannot ignore that.

Correct.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Have you retained your ability to learn?

Regards
DL
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs