The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Jesus names as evil those who think his Father would break heavenly law and have him sacrificed.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#46New Post! Sep 30, 2013 @ 02:02:13
@GreatestIam2 Said

Bob and weave.

Regards
DL

Not in the least. You asked a question, and I was wondering what if any validity that question had. As I see it, it has none.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#47New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 17:05:39
@Electric_Banana Said

Tisk tisk Someone_Else....you do realize it to be Witchery to always reinforce suggestion that others do not have a final say in their own matter?

....but tit for tat.....those who continue to enable the notion of "helpless suppression" will (during their physical visit) continue to find themselves under another's suppression in one way or the other.

I'm getting that deja vu feeling again...

Have I posted this video in response to you before?

Electric_Banana On April 20, 2024

, New Zealand
#48New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 17:24:25
@someone_else_again Said

I'm getting that deja vu feeling again...

Have I posted this video in response to you before?

I can promise you, at the end of all of this, the only person you will have to attest your value to is yourself.

Can you think of times in the past where someone has lent you critical aid when they were not obligated to even have to speak to you?

Do you realize there are not many parts of our body that do not experience pain and that it takes quite a bit of excessive pain for our hearts to give out?

Like pain from an untreated illness? Starvation? Exposure to the elements?

Can you see how many who could've easily removed that pain and frightening death from some but proudly have not and instead inflicted it in selfish interest?

And if the time comes when they understand all and they come into question if their love is of any use or value to anyone else?

Ask yourself what you most desire to enable.

Do your prefer enabling fear? Do you prefer to keep in circulation that individuals have no ultimate say over themselves? Do you prefer to subliminally remind them of how powerless they may be? Is Jesus H Christ everyones' "Glass Ceiling"?

When you get to the end of this and look back upon what you enabled and what you encouraged to continue on - Were your innuendos and asides kind and for the better nurturing of others or were they only to protect yourself (from potential no-goodnics) at the cost of others' confidence?
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#49New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 17:36:32
@Electric_Banana Said

I can promise you, at the end of all of this, the only person you will have to attest your value to is yourself.

I don't think I've ever disagreed with that. I'm not 100% sure what you mean though.

@Electric_Banana Said

Can you think of times in the past where someone has lent you critical aid when they were not obligated to even have to speak to you?

Yes, I think. Again, it depends on what you mean by critical aid.

@Electric_Banana Said

Do you realize there are not many parts of our body that do not experience pain and that it takes quite a bit of excessive pain for our hearts to give out?

Okay.

@Electric_Banana Said

Like pain from an untreated illness? Starvation? Exposure to the elements?

Oh sure.

@Electric_Banana Said

Can you see how many who could've easily removed that pain and frightening death from some but proudly have not and instead inflicted it in selfish interest?

Yes. I can also individuals who could've easily removed that pain from themselves yet refused out of pride or stubbornness.

"Too proud" does not just describe those who won't give.

@Electric_Banana Said

And if the time comes when they understand all and they come into question if their love is of any use or value to anyone else?

I'm not reading this as a complete thought. Sorry.

@Electric_Banana Said

Ask yourself what you most desire to enable.

Do your prefer enabling fear? Do you prefer to keep in circulation that individuals have no ultimate say over themselves? Do you prefer to subliminally remind them of how powerless they may be? Is Jesus H Christ everyone's "Glass Ceiling"?

Why would I want to do that?

@Electric_Banana Said

When you get to the end of this and look back upon what you enabled and what you encouraged to continue on - Where your innuendos and asides kind and for the better nurturing of others or were they only to protect yourself (from potential no-goodnics) at the cost of others' confidence?

Does not compute. Again, I'm sorry.

, New Zealand
#50New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 17:45:44
@someone_else_again Said

*snip*

Ok, so then let's say this is all a head game involving Linguistics.

And let's say that what is being backhandedly taught is that the person speaking means well but the person interpreting is overly suspicious and ironically taking in, what is being said, for the alternative and more derogatory way the same words can be perceived...

..I would theory that defaulting suspicion (from most humans) to be result of living in an existence where everything is delivered to them backhandedly.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#51New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 18:10:13
@Electric_Banana Said

Ok, so then let's say this is all a head game involving Linguistics.

And let's say that what is being backhandedly taught is that the person speaking means well but the person interpreting is overly suspicious and ironically taking in, what is being said, for the alternative and more derogatory way the same words can be perceived...

..I would theory that defaulting suspicion (from most humans) to be result of living in an existence where everything is delivered to them backhandedly.

I'll have to say I'm more than a little bit confused as to why you asked me a series of questions only to rudely ignore every one of my answers.

As for the rest of what you're saying here, I only understand the end sentence.

Also...I had to jump back from quote to quote to remind myself what you were responding to. This was the content of that post:

"No, it's really not. Have you ever heard of the phrase "ignorance of the law is not exemption from the law?"

If it is a fact, it is a fact whether you believe it or not. I cannot prove it is a fact, that I will admit, but that doesn't change the nature of a "fact."

These trains of thought really don't seem to connect to me. Were they supposed to?

, New Zealand
#52New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 18:32:00
@someone_else_again Said

Also...I had to jump back from quote to quote to remind myself what you were responding to. This was the content of that post:

"No, it's really not. Have you ever heard of the phrase "ignorance of the law is not exemption from the law?"

If it is a fact, it is a fact whether you believe it or not. I cannot prove it is a fact, that I will admit, but that doesn't change the nature of a "fact."

@someone_else_again Said

Sometimes it doesn't matter what we believe, does it? If I didn't believe in gravity, would I no longer be affected by it?

Thinking is good, indeed.

And no, I'm not "GreatestIAm" <----(what a f***ed up statement to make)

I believe that no one should be affected by gravity if they do not want to be.

I believe we are only currently affected by gravity by having been brought into a situation where gravity is a concern for us.

As a one-off to see if the individual appreciates an existence where in they are affected by gravity that is understandable

but if a continued abduction against the subject's will....

Like most pedophiles - abductors are not respecting other sentient life.

It is a law (and I know that I can not prove it) that if one life holds no respect for another and it's respect-less existence continues to be a burden on other sentient life - that life will be eventually terminated like a bacteria which is harmful to a system.

So I can both ignore and avoid the law of gravity by simply committing suicide.

And once beyond a system with no such restraints, if I still exist afterwards, I can proceed forward to make sure that I am never brought into any future existences where a concept like 'Gravity' may serve a problem.

I can not prove what I've said above but you just simply have to respect that a "Fact" is a Fact.

Indeed.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#53New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 18:40:20
@Electric_Banana Said

And no, I'm not "GreatestIAm" <----(what a f***ed up statement to make)

I'm fully aware that you are not GreatestIAm. However, that post was the one that you chose to quote in order to speak to (presumably) me. I thought you wanted to address that particular line of thought but evidently I was mistaken.

@Electric_Banana Said

I believe that no one should be affected by gravity if they do not want to be.

I believe we are only currently affected by gravity by having been brought into a situation where gravity is a concern for us.

As a one-off to see if the individual appreciates an existence where in they are affected by gravity that is understandable

but if a continued abduction against the subject's will....

Like most pedophiles - abductors are not respecting other sentient life.

It is a law (and I know that I can not prove it) that if one life holds no respect for another and it's respect-less existence continues to be a burden on other sentient life - that life will be eventually terminated like a bacteria which is harmful to a system.

So I can both ignore and avoid the law of gravity by simply committing suicide.

And once beyond a system with no such restraints, if I still exist afterwards, I can proceed forward to make sure that I am never brought into any future existences where a concept like 'Gravity' may serve a problem.

I can not prove what I've said above but you just simply have to respect that a "Fact" is a Fact.

Indeed.

Okay. Thanks.

, New Zealand
#54New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 18:44:13
@someone_else_again Said

I'm fully aware that you are not GreatestIAm. However, that post was the one that you chose to quote in order to speak to (presumably) me. I thought you wanted to address that particular line of thought but evidently I was mistaken.

Okay. Thanks.

Just note that I'm not the only one misinterpreting innuendos.

But now you and other similars reading have a very honest example of how some things said are taken.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#55New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:00:13
@Electric_Banana Said

Just note that I'm not the only one misinterpreting innuendos.

But now you and other similars reading have a very honest example of how some things said are taken.

Okay. Thanks.

, New Zealand
#56New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:04:52
@someone_else_again Said

Okay. Thanks.

If someone were to publish a book containing the material from these past two pages I'm pretty sure that I would be the most interesting read.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#57New Post! Oct 01, 2013 @ 19:08:26
@Electric_Banana Said

If someone were to publish a book containing the material from these past two pages I'm pretty sure that I would be the most interesting read.

Probably.
MeowingRock On January 20, 2014

Humble,
#58New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 17:16:11
@dookie Said

Does it need to be Jesus.......and how much do you pay per hour?

No, no. A Ricardo or Jose will do... I pay $5/hr.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#59New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 17:46:15
@Electric_Banana Said

I'm actually following you so far, but disagree with this. You're applying categorically something that only holds water on an individual basis. Defaulting suspicion does not exist in everyone and in those it does exist in, it doesn't always apply to everyone. I am usually quick to be critical of some individuals because of what I know about them as individuals, not because everything in my life has been delivered to me "backhandedly," but because I mistrust some people for individual reasons. Which we all should, shouldn't we? Aren't there some individuals we ought not to trust?

I know...we shouldn't trust anyone but ourselves right?

But there are a lot of people I do not default to suspicion with, and I would guess that most people who are not you have a lot of people they also do not default to suspicion with.

You are paranoid, Electric. I am not calling you a name or putting you down for it, I'm really not, but you are simply paranoid of anyone who isn't you and I say that with no malice. Perhaps it's fruitless for me to say that because you probably don't trust me either and I can't blame you for that. But words are not always offered out of intention to inflict harm or foment weakness in others, and if you really believe that I can't change that and neither can anyone else.

I think we are at an impasse.

, New Zealand
#60New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 18:06:23
@Eaglebauer Said

I know...we shouldn't trust anyone but ourselves right?

Pretty much.

We're thrown into an undisclosed territory by and undisclosed host. While growing up and innocently attempting to accept the world around us with open arms we are taught deception via having it imposed on us - Seemingly as punishment for being for being naive and not questioning the territory we haphazardly run through.

I'm not saying that everyone has the habit of talking around their agenda but it appears to be part of the job description for the few who will bother to have anything to do with us during our lifetime.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs