The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Jessica Lunsford's (brutal) murder case.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
twiztidangel On May 19, 2010
Why So Serious?

kingdom of muggles, Canada
#2New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 03:42:12
thats horrible.... it makes me feel incredibly depressed that people are just that sick minded to do that to a child... *shakes head* im appaled, i hope that bastard burns.
i dont get it.. they can hang saddam.. but they cant do s*** about guys like this?!?! thats just F'd right up.
die_raoul_die On February 23, 2007

Brisbane, Australia
#3New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 04:08:00
Bloody Hell!! I didn't hear about that. That's awful!! I feel sorry for everyone involved with Jessica. Everyone....except the f***in' C**t that tortured her!
luxurious_princess On August 29, 2007

Deleted

In the lap of luxury,
#4New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 04:12:40
@twiztidangel Said
thats horrible.... it makes me feel incredibly depressed that people are just that sick minded to do that to a child... *shakes head* im appaled, i hope that bastard burns.
i dont get it.. they can hang saddam.. but they cant do s*** about guys like this?!?! thats just F'd right up.

I couldn't imagine the mindset of a person who could defend men like this.

The last three days of this girl's life was spent frightened and living in a filthy closet and her last minutes in life were a horrible torment.

It makes me sick because I've heard the details of her death and in that I know what she went through. The bag she was in clinging to her face, the weight of the dirt pressing on her chest so she couldn't draw in air... there were claw marks on the bag and she was clutching the stuffed animal as she died. She died a violent death... senselessly.

It just makes me sick...
twiztidangel On May 19, 2010
Why So Serious?

kingdom of muggles, Canada
#5New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 04:14:53
... that poor child.
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#6New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 04:17:16
Stricter sex offender laws wont solve the problem...
666izminotti On December 17, 2008

benalla, Australia
#7New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 05:15:19
i like murder stories and crap i think there cool but nevr herd 1 like tht awesome story horible death. they should make a movie about it it would b awesome and RIP lil chik
luxurious_princess On August 29, 2007

Deleted

In the lap of luxury,
#8New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 05:40:20
@666izminotti Said
i like murder stories and crap i think there cool but nevr herd 1 like tht awesome story horible death. they should make a movie about it it would b awesome and RIP lil chik

Though your remarks are tasteless and horrid, I actually feel sorry for you, not angered. You're just a lonely degenerate, desperate for attention...
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#9New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 06:05:51
@666izminotti Said

What the hell's wrong with you? I doubt you'd be saying that if it was someone you loved.
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#10New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 06:07:55
But anyways, I've heard a lot about the case on the news and heard the parents talking about it, and it's just heartbreaking that there are sick people like that in the world. I wish there was a way to stop these pricks but it doesn't look like it right now.
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#11New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 06:21:34
@forget_about_me Said
But anyways, I've heard a lot about the case on the news and heard the parents talking about it, and it's just heartbreaking that there are sick people like that in the world. I wish there was a way to stop these pricks but it doesn't look like it right now.

If the governments of the world reached a consensus on what ideal morals are and developed appropriate ways of teaching them properly people like this could be eliminated to a minimal amount however this is something that would cost billions of dollars, and would take several generations during which time all the governments have to carry it on with potentially no good effects being evident...
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 09:17:52
Thats awful. I hadnt heard about that case.

Over in the UK we are trying to make it possible for people to be informed wether or not they have a pedo in their area.

Many beleve that it would cause many problems, and that the pedos would suffer emence abuse from the public?!? Good.

I do believe though that they are sick and prison is not the answer for their crime.
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#13New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 09:55:17
@666izminotti Said

ugh what a s***ty attitude....that poor child is dead, her parents are feeling the worst pain imaginable and you hope they make a movie about it?!

Grow up and pray you never have to feel pain like the parents of that child....your a silly little girl.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Feb 16, 2007 @ 09:59:59
@666izminotti Said

beez0811 On August 05, 2007

Dallas, Texas
#15New Post! Mar 05, 2007 @ 17:53:55
Because of this, some states are considering using the death penalty on repeat child sex offenders. I don't think that is right. It will cause more child murders. "Since I'm going to get the death penalty for molesting this kid, I might as well kill him/her." I think they should be locked up in Solitary for the rest of their lives with no possible chance of parole, ever.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs