Jessica Alba Is Getting Married Four Times This Year

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
marcus On July 12, 2009

Banned

Membar, Liechtenstein
#1New Post! Mar 23, 2007 @ 11:53:47
Link: https://www.my-reflection.com/Story.aspx?NewsID=1560

"I'm getting pretty good at the whole wedding thing. I seem to be getting married a lot this year."

Jessica Alba is working hardly this year. She is filming several movies, four of which are involving a wedding, so she gets to be bride four times this year.

Jessica said: "I'm getting pretty good at the whole wedding thing. I seem to be getting married a lot this year."

It seems that the wedding in "Fantastic Four" was the closest version of the one which she would love to have in her real life: "The best one for me is ?Fantastic Four 2'. It's on the top of a building and, although it was freezing up there, it was the closest to my own dream wedding."

Jessica also revealed to "OK!" magazine that the best thing about working so hard is that she gets to refuse the people who rejected her at audition back when she wasn't famous.

She said: "Do you know what I like? Turning roles down! I think that's my favorite thing. I'm not a snob, but I do love turning jobs down. We try so hard at auditions and are rejected so often, so when you get to the point where you can actually get those same people to kiss you're a**, it's really great!"

--------------
Can't wait to see her in Fantastic 4-Silver Surfer. W007
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Mar 23, 2007 @ 11:55:26
Man she is Fine
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#3New Post! Mar 23, 2007 @ 12:46:20
well i know once i had my wicked way with her i'd ditch her.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs