Jail Bait

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#31New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:24:59
Many, many different factors come into play in situations like this. It's not just the kid. It's the parents, friends, society in general.
Nyre On August 28, 2009

Regina, Canada
#32New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:25:21
@plebian_angel Said

I was staying home alone starting at 8. And I wasn't a whore or dressed slutty (well except for a few months but that was cuz I gave in to peer pressure lol). It sure as hell wasn't cuz I was home alone.

Fair enough...I'll rephrase

Lack of parental involvment MAY give some cause to young girls dressing and acting in a more sexual way at a young age.
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#33New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:27:15
@Nyre Said

Fair enough...I'll rephrase

Lack of parental involvment MAY give some cause to young girls dressing and acting in a more sexual way at a young age.

I did it when I was growing up. Although, I didn't dress slutty, I just was slutty.

And I did what I did because I liked the attention. It was direct personal, one on one attention. That's something most kids don't get from their parents anymore.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#34New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:28:46
When I was 18, a buddy of mine and I were in a pool hall shooting some pool (during school hours) when these two beautiful females walked in and started playing pool on the table next to us. We started a conversation and decided to play teams on one table. One girl on one team and the other was on the other team. We hit it off and they invited us over to their house. They looked about the same age as us maybe a little older. Things started to get hot and heavy, and when I finally asked her what school she graduated from, she said some name I wasn't familiar with. She said it was the grade school just down the street. I asked her how old she was and she said "13". Man oh man, I couldn't get dressed fast enough, got my buddy and got the HELL out of there. So, in retrospect, I learned a valuable lesson.

J.R.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#35New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:29:40
@MlissaBeth Said

I did it when I was growing up. Although, I didn't dress slutty, I just was slutty.

And I did what I did because I liked the attention. It was direct personal, one on one attention. That's something most kids don't get from their parents anymore.

I did it because I thought it would keep him around... it did, but not forever. That tactic never works.
Carly's Mommy

#36New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:30:45
@jr_sanford Said

When I was 18, a buddy of mine and I were in a pool hall shooting some pool (during school hours) when these two beautiful females walked in and started playing pool on the table next to us. We started a conversation and decided to play teams on one table. One girl on one team and the other was on the other team. We hit it off and they invited us over to their house. They looked about the same age as us maybe a little older. Things started to get hot and heavy, and when I finally asked her what school she graduated from, she said some name I wasn't familiar with. She said it was the grade school just down the street. I asked her how old she was and she said "13". Man oh man, I couldn't get dressed fast enough, got my buddy and got the HELL out of there. So, in retrospect, I learned a valuable lesson.

J.R.

That's a horror story if I've ever heard one!
Nyre On August 28, 2009

Regina, Canada
#37New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:31:17
So I have an honest question...

What about dressing or acting in a certain "older" way makes you do it?
Nyre On August 28, 2009

Regina, Canada
#38New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:32:00
why do you feel you have to behave/dress in a certain manner?
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#39New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:34:01
@Nyre Said

So I have an honest question...

What about dressing or acting in a certain "older" way makes you do it?

I have a question? Who is this applied to?
Carly's Mommy

#40New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:34:24
@Nyre Said

why do you feel you have to behave/dress in a certain manner?

I dress the way I dress because it makes me comfortable.
I act that way I act because... I guess because I dicsiplined myself that way. Like I said, I had to grow up quickly in order to survive.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#41New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:34:27
@Kristy69 Said

I did it because I thought it would keep him around... it did, but not forever. That tactic never works.

The ones worth keeping around you don't have ply with sex or other games. As you learned.
Nyre On August 28, 2009

Regina, Canada
#42New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:35:25
@MlissaBeth Said

I have a question? Who is this applied to?

Anyone who wishes to answer
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#43New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:37:53
@plebian_angel Said

The ones worth keeping around you don't have ply with sex or other games. As you learned.

you might not have to but they'd like it no doubt.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#44New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:38:36
@adrinachrome Said

you might not have to but they'd like it no doubt.

Well I don't deny that
lynnielou On November 17, 2010

Worthing, United Kingdom
#45New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 17:43:51
All the time fashion magazines bang on about how girls should look, fashion designers design more and more provocative clothes for adults which in turn are then replicated for young girls so young girls will want to wear them, they want to look fashionable and be "in". Peer pressure is also a big factor. Highstreet stores need to draw a line in fashion for young girls and deem what is acceptable and what is not for younger children. I saw yesterday for instance 2 inch high heeled shoes for a 5 year old. Thongs for 10 year olds! WTF who would buy them? People do though.
I have 3 daughters and my girls would not be allowed on the streets looking like grown women because they are kids, but all the time parents allow their kids to dress like grown women, use makeup like grown women and basically buy all this stuff for them there will be no stopping it. I guess it's for the parents or guardian of young girls to control it as best they can by refusing to buy clothes that make their children look years older than they are and to draw a line on what is an acceptable way to dress and what is not.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs