Politics

Isreali Troops Protected from War Crimes Trail

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
tom On March 16, 2023
i love .....

Notlongagoinaplacenotfaraway,
#1New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 20:52:36
'Any Israeli soldiers accused of war crimes in the Gaza Strip will be given state protection from prosecution overseas, the country's PM has said.'

Now i believe this is how bad Isreali policy has become. Not, but a few years ago the Isreali government was demanding the Nazi war criminals were handed over. They even killed some in sovereign foreign nations. Now its a complete contridiction from the Isrealies. If someones committed a war crime, i don't care who they are, be they US, UK, Isreali etc they should be tried for it. This statement is an addmittence of guilt. If none of their soliders committed war crimes then they would have nothing to fear from a criminal trial.
The way the Ireali government acts towards Palistian is wrong.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7850085.stm
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 20:53:38
soldiers can be war criminals? i thought they followed orders
tom On March 16, 2023
i love .....

Notlongagoinaplacenotfaraway,
#3New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 21:01:14
not just the soliders are protected but also the commanders (such as the ones who elected to use white phosourous or bomb UN installations)
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#4New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 21:30:43
It always impresses me how the oppesse... can be come the oppressor.

Sad...
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#5New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 22:04:16
@SparklyKatie Said

if you break the rules of engagement or go beyond your orders. such as doing a patrol and shooting at innocent civilians who are obviously unarmed and or cowering. They're only supposed to engage military targets and armed combatants.. and if they ever capture and disarm their enemies, war crime is committed if they go a head and kill them after they have been disarmed.
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#6New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 22:37:09
@tomysandy Said

'Any Israeli soldiers accused of war crimes in the Gaza Strip will be given state protection from prosecution overseas, the country's PM has said.'

Now i believe this is how bad Isreali policy has become. Not, but a few years ago the Isreali government was demanding the Nazi war criminals were handed over. They even killed some in sovereign foreign nations. Now its a complete contridiction from the Isrealies. If someones committed a war crime, i don't care who they are, be they US, UK, Isreali etc they should be tried for it. This statement is an addmittence of guilt. If none of their soliders committed war crimes then they would have nothing to fear from a criminal trial.
The way the Ireali government acts towards Palistian is wrong.

I believe it is the agression of Hamas that the Israelis are reacting to. bybee
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7850085.stm
avishag On May 13, 2011

kfar saba, Israel
#7New Post! Jan 27, 2009 @ 13:35:15
why is it condriditicting?
to remind you that the ones who want to sue them is palestinians or arabs who lives in europe.
israel has every right to defend their soldiers from them because she takes responsebility for their soldiers.
israel knows it's army and we know that our soldiers did what they have to do in order to survive so she's making it's statments just in case. this is not an admittence- this is protection for soldiers who serve the country so the country must protect them also.
I know people in the idf- they never got a command to kill cevilians just because they want to.
israel have it's own law system and believe me that soldiers who acted against innocent cevilians are being punished but no one shows you that ofcorse...
just because you see the pictures that hamas shows you and not the fact that they used this people to show you that pictures doesn't mean that the idf planned to kill cevilians.
I'm wondering why people in europe don't want to sue hamas of war crimes, they are not so innocent.
they killed and brutalised fatah people, they opress everybody who speak against them in gaza, they used children and stole humanitarian supplies from cevilians, they pay money to families in order to have their sons go explode in israel- why should they have the right to travel around the world without being sued?
also when nato bombed afghanistan- no one got sued of killing innocent cevilians.
also non of the US soldiers was ever accused of war crimes in iraq nor afghanistan eventhogh innocent cevilians did die there because of them.
avishag On May 13, 2011

kfar saba, Israel
#8New Post! Jan 27, 2009 @ 13:43:46
@tomysandy Said

Now i believe this is how bad Isreali policy has become. Not, but a few years ago the Isreali government was demanding the Nazi war criminals were handed over.

no one could ever have the right to compare any of this to the nazis. it's shows nothing but your ignorence.
henry_ireton On May 27, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jan 27, 2009 @ 14:29:50
@SparklyKatie Said

That stopped being an excuse in 1944.

As to immunity most countries do it, there's no real shock. Try extraditing a US or UK soldier for actions in Iraq.
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#10New Post! Jan 27, 2009 @ 14:37:46
Israeli soldiers should be protected from the kangaroo international court system. The worthless UN can't protect Israel from the arab hordes that want to inflict genocide on the jews.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#11New Post! Jan 27, 2009 @ 19:51:20
@crankshaft Said

Israeli soldiers should be protected from the kangaroo international court system. The worthless UN can't protect Israel from the arab hordes that want to inflict genocide on the jews.

The "arab horde" doesn't want to inflict genocide on the jews. They just want thier nomadic lifestyle back. Just a FYI
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs