The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Israel broke cease-fire not Hamas you fell victom to Israel propoganda if u think

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#91New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:05:09
@politics Said

im sorry if you feel it ill mannered of me to respond with a question but

do you consider the videos you watched as terrorism ? if not why?

There founding principles can not change when they are rejected from the political scene.

when they make a cease fire agreement and it is violated by Israel and a war for its destruction takes place.

Hmm. Interesting. They do fit the criteria for terrorism but I think they are a bit different. Terrorists usually tend to target large masses of people as a method to spread fear. Israel uses actual force... so in a sense, maybe but that does not mean Israel's and Hamas's actions are equal. Israel is trying to suppress Palestinian dissent while Hamas is trying to perpetuate that dissent. Plus, Israel did not target large masses of people for terrorism.

Look, I do not support Israel. I know that they have done some acts that may be frowned upon but the international community cannot do anything about it until Hamas changes. It would be very difficult to change Israeli mentality towards Hamas. They have the military power to do whatever they want. Recognizing this, Hamas should make the change come on its side. If it doesn't, then it does not have the interest of the people at heart.
politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#92New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:09:57
I'm afraid that Israel is renound for its ability to collectively punish the Palestinian people, the article you read on sound terrorism?

They consistently target the only electricity station of Gaza city and the only water plant.

the economic blockade not for weapons but medecine,food and water.

I believe the Onus is on the occupier not the occupied!
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#93New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:11:49
Ok, ok. I concede on that point. But still, looking at the circumstances, I think Hamas should try to change.

London`, United Kingdom
#94New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:23:33
both sides must change if a real peace is to be achieved. The formula required has not yet been discovered and it is sure to be extremely complicated, several concessions being necessary for the formula to even be started.

The most important victim are the people, the People of Israel enjoy Democracy and there god given rights, the Palestinian people have those rights restricted by orders of the government of Israel.

The people of Israel suffer from a back lash of terrorist activity from the people it occupies due to its governments actions.

The Palestinians in turn suffer double what they already suffer meaning they find them selves in a humanitarian crisis.

Anyway good discussion, as productive as they get on TFS! goodnight take care.
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#95New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:24:24
Good Night
Carreragt2 On June 15, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#96New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:24:59
How much land is really involved who wants what.
This bulls*** pardon the expression goes back to pre-ancient history and they're cousins is that true?

London`, United Kingdom
#97New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 12:04:08
@Carreragt2 Said

How much land is really involved who wants what.
This bulls*** pardon the expression goes back to pre-ancient history and they're cousins is that true?

The land it concerns is the west bank, all of the Gaza strip aka no check points , buffer zones.

Farming land and houses( they were bull dosed ) there " security fence " carved through.

and eastern Jerusalem.

This is what is necessary for the creation of a Palestinian state.

The Israeli settlers want all the land.
The Israeli Government want to keep what they have.
The Hamas and Fatah want a return the 1967 or preferbly 1948 partition lines.
The International community represented by the U.N.wants a return to 1967 partition lines.

well The Arabic word for Jew would translate to Cousin. The relationship of jews and Muslims in that region were up and down, but most recently before Zionism they coexisted peacefully.

The Arabs and the Jews both came from the same tribe . The Semites.
aceuvclubs On August 22, 2020
You with the face!

Seattle, Washington
#98New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 12:10:13
@politics Said

The land it concerns is the west bank, all of the Gaza strip aka no check points , buffer zones.

Farming land and houses( they were bull dosed ) there " security fence " carved through.

and eastern Jerusalem.

This is what is necessary for the creation of a Palestinian state.

The Israeli settlers want all the land.
The Israeli Government want to keep what they have.
The Hamas and Fatah want a return the 1967 or preferbly 1948 partition lines.
The International community represented by the U.N.wants a return to 1967 partition lines.

well The Arabic word for Jew would translate to Cousin. The relationship of jews and Muslims in that region were up and down, but most recently before Zionism they coexisted peacefully.

The Arabs and the Jews both came from the same tribe . The Semites.

wow, you really don't like Israel

London`, United Kingdom
#99New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 12:14:44
I never have supported colonial rule. I also despise my countrys colonial past.

I do not however hate the Israeli people or Israeli human right activists or even the Israeli settlers( its not my fault there religious fanatics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcmjR-cVu8w&feature=related

I also didn't say anything that could be perceived as bias in what you quoted me on.
Those are the facts, if you see Israel in negative light then maybe those are your views?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXq57XK2L0A&NR=1- Israeli soldiers use Palestinian children as human shields , caught on camera. Is it wrong and bias of me to be talking about these important issues?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs