The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Israel broke cease-fire not Hamas you fell victom to Israel propoganda if u think

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#16New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:04:01
@psycoskunk Said

But it's been a favourite of mine... What's in it for Skunky?

Skunky, you're in it, just for the stench....
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#17New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:06:11
@jonnythan Said

Please quit baiting and trolling.

Why not try lobbing a grenade and see where that gets you?

@Saegespaene Said

Skunky, you're in it, just for the stench....

I only smell girl feet. Not into guy's feet, unless it's my own.
politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:09:40
wow well ill condense my views on this subject to the crisis in question. Firstly i believe both Hamas and Israel are criminals as they are in violation of international law. I believed at first like many that Israel held the right to self defence but they were in violation because they did not react proportionally. Then i learnt that Israel were never under threat from Hamas rockets during the cease-fire as Israel stated. However Gaza still remained in economic strangulation despite the cease-fire agreement.

This was not a act of self defence, it was a premtive attack which caused a little over a thousand people to die , not including Israeli blood (+ 13)

Israel's security was intact being fulfilled by the cease-fire and therefore they were not justified as they were not defending themselves , they were endangering.

i believe it was Tzip livpi pre election campaign.

Israel should be held accountable to the the conventions they made themselves a party too.

London`, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:10:42
@jonnythan Said

Please quit baiting and trolling.

welcome.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#20New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:17:36
what about Hamas? are they to be held accountable as well?

I really wasn't asking for details of the events I wanted your personal stance on this issue or the whole. what would be In your Opinion the best way to remedy this?
WildFire On August 07, 2009

Banned

S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters,
#21New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:19:55
i think nearly every news station is broadcasting that israel broke the cease-fire any idiot knows that
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#22New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:28:12
What the hell ever happened to no negotiating with terrorists? Imo, Hamas IS a terrorist organization.
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#23New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:30:08
@iliterate_enginere Said

What the hell ever happened to no negotiating with terrorists? Imo, Hamas IS a terrorist organization.

created by israel
WildFire On August 07, 2009

Banned

S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters,
#24New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:33:52
but didnt we stick them there?
asdfasldkz88z On February 12, 2009

Banned

Eh!, Canada
#25New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:35:22
God here we go again!

why don't you to just get a room or something
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#26New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:36:31
it's more exciting in the open

London`, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 00:39:53
@JuanSmith Said

what about Hamas? are they to be held accountable as well?

I really wasn't asking for details of the events I wanted your personal stance on this issue or the whole. what would be In your Opinion the best way to remedy this?

Yes i believe they should but they are not a party to any of the international conventions as they have been rejected from the international political scene.

the best way is to apease them out of extremism, it maybe didnt work with hitler but these people are not all crazy alot of there extremism stems from what karl would call there "socio economic circumstance." they made a rise to the political scene and were chucked back down the ladder , let them in i say and watch a Palestinian unity government thrive.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#28New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 01:01:27
@politics Said

wow well ill condense my views on this subject to the crisis in question. Firstly i believe both Hamas and Israel are criminals as they are in violation of international law. I believed at first like many that Israel held the right to self defence but they were in violation because they did not react proportionally. Then i learnt that Israel were never under threat from Hamas rockets during the cease-fire as Israel stated. However Gaza still remained in economic strangulation despite the cease-fire agreement.

This was not a act of self defence, it was a premtive attack which caused a little over a thousand people to die , not including Israeli blood (+ 13)

Israel's security was intact being fulfilled by the cease-fire and therefore they were not justified as they were not defending themselves , they were endangering.

i believe it was Tzip livpi pre election campaign.

Israel should be held accountable to the the conventions they made themselves a party too.

Wait, so Israel violated the cease-fire and what did Hamas do? Fire rockets into Israel fully knowing that there will be a retaliation. If they wanted to show the world the plights of the Palestinians, they could have done it in a way that wouldn't have endangered the lives of their citizens. Israel isn't a danger to Palestinians. Hamas is.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#29New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 01:07:46
@Asme251 Said

Israel isn't a danger to Palestinians. Hamas is.

Actually, while Israel isn't really a military threat to Palestine, it has imposed some pretty harsh restrictions on Palestinians. It's very difficult to advance socio-economically in a situation where you can't travel freely to good jobs, and don't have access to quality education, inexpensive food and goods, and decent healthcare.

The Israeli's enjoy those things, and have made a concerted effort to insure that Palestine doesn't.

That pisses off the Arab world, and rightly so.

Now, is lobbing mortars over the wall into civilians homes the answer? Probably not, but desperate frustrated people do desperate things.

London`, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Feb 12, 2009 @ 01:08:58
yep it doesn't mean what hamas did was right , what it does mean is that Israel lied to the international community, i think Israel were going to go in no matter what. Israel triggered Hamas knowing very well they would retaliate, almost like how America were going into Vietnam whether the ship was attacked or wasn't. You do not destabilise a region that for so long has needed stability ,and when it is on its way to stabilisation you knock it of its stride, this is what Israel did . Israel were the destabilising agent in this crisis and they need a firm word. Israel controls the pace of the conflict not Hamas. I have been saying this for two years on TFS and finally Israel is exposed as the pace maker.
There would be no war and Hamas would not be endangering Israeli lives in the south if Israel just kept the peace agreement. Funny how the terrorists can hold a cease fire but the civilised democratic politicians can not.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs