Politics

Islamic Extremists take on Arab Elite!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
dlsharp On November 30, 2015

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
#1New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:20:06
https://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1230456537121&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

The leader of Hezzbollah has called on islamists to rebel against the Egyptian Government in its decision to not allow palestians from Gaza to cross into Egypt. This may begin the calling of extremists to take on the governments that are moderates, such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan. This is what the moderate arab governments have feared. It may be here, now.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:22:37
Christ these people are shameless a*****es.

In my opinion.
Charles On November 16, 2010

, Christmas Island
#3New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:29:01
Israel needs to stop the oppression in Gazza because they are creating the fuel the extremists need to fight their "war".
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:31:29
@charles Said

Israel needs to stop the oppression in Gazza because they are creating the fuel the extremists need to fight their "war".

Let's say you are the supreme commander of Israel.

How would you have responded to the cross-border rocket attacks from Hamas during the cease fire?
dlsharp On November 30, 2015

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
#5New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:32:01
I think Benjamin Netenanyahu's idea of economic peace has some merit. I don't belive that palestinians will be so apt to send rockets into Israel if they have jobs that pay enough to support their families. As it is most have a hard time making ends meet.

, Christmas Island
#6New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:37:54
Oppression feeds the extremists. Children born into a society that knows nothing about freedom grow into the next line of people ready to fight back with whatever meagre weapons they can put together.

Israel needs to stop and put themselves in the shoes of the Palestinian people. Would they accept the regime they are imposing on the Arab people?

Sadly I think many Jewish people have forgotten their history. They have a history of being oppressed and now they are the oppressors.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#7New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:43:19
@charles Said

Oppression feeds the extremists. Children born into a society that knows nothing about freedom grow into the next line of people ready to fight back with whatever meagre weapons they can put together.

Israel needs to stop and put themselves in the shoes of the Palestinian people. Would they accept the regime they are imposing on the Arab people?

Sadly I think many Jewish people have forgotten their history. They have a history of being oppressed and now they are the oppressors.

That's nice and all, but what would you do if you were in charge of Israel?
allentx On June 11, 2009

Deleted

allen,
#8New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:57:33
@jonnythan Said

That's nice and all, but what would you do if you were in charge of Israel?

Move them out of that whole area
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#9New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 15:59:57
@allentx Said

Move them out of that whole area

So if you were in charge of Israel, you'd just give up and tell everyone to move somewhere they're more welcome?

, Christmas Island
#10New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 16:05:20
You are talking about ethnic cleansing?

The Arab people have every right to live in their own land.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#11New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 16:06:06
@charles Said

Is this directed at me?
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#12New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 16:19:08
@charles Said

After World War II, Britain, in agreement with other world powers, created two Countries out of the British Protectorate that was, at that time, called Palestine. One of the countries was Israel and the other was Palestine. Much of the land which was given back to the Jewish people hand long been unproductive desert. In the fulness of time the newly arrived Jewish immigrants, many of them survivors of concentration camps, through back-breaking labor and under constant guerilla attacks by the PLO returned the desert to blooming gardens of fruits and vegetables. In the beginning, The local Palestinians and the Israelis got along quite well. But the rabid Islamic terrorists, even then, vowed that they would not rest until every man, woman and child of Jewish descent was driven to their deaths into the sea. They vowed ethnic cleasing of the whole middle east. And of course their terroristic attacks continue to this day. The Israeli's did not start the violence. They even, at first, tried to respond by diplomacy. But when children in schools are bombed to bits and the elderly in the homes and sysnogogues are bombed to bits no matter what you try to do, then self defense and one's right to survive kicks in and violence is returned for violence. All the Palestinians have to do is admit that Israel has a right to exist unmolested and they can then get on with the business of mutual support. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. bybee

, Christmas Island
#13New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 16:44:54
Surely no one thinks that sending in war planes to bomb a highly populated area like Gazza is a measured response?

All this will do is bring more young people into the hands of the extremists and the cycle will never stop.

I have lived through a war when military oppression was thought to be a way of bringing peace to Ireland. Only when the British government made serious efforts to stop their violence did their enemy realise that they too had to stop.

I pray for peace for everyone in the middle east.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#14New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 16:49:21
@charles Said

Surely no one thinks that sending in war planes to bomb a highly populated area like Gazza is a measured response?

Indeed I do. I think you are not correctly understanding or estimating the responses.

Hamas has been sending hundreds of rockets into Israel from Gaza all month.

Israel finally had enough and started bombing the mortar and military positions.

Approximately 350 people have died, the majority of whom are Hamas forces. Unfortunately, many innocents have died as well. You can thank Hamas for putting their rocket and military positions mixed in with areas populated with civilians.
allentx On June 11, 2009

Deleted

allen,
#15New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 16:55:03
@jonnythan Said

So if you were in charge of Israel, you'd just give up and tell everyone to move somewhere they're more welcome?

The UN put an Israel nation in the land of the Arabs. What did you think, everyone was going to get along hunky-dory? You have Israelis in Arab territory. The only reason they are there to this day is because France didn't want them. So they decided to create an Israeli state straight smack dab in Arab territory.
Anytime you take land away from a group of people and give it to another group there will always be unrest.

After World War I the same thing happened in the Balkans. They took land from Bulgaria, Albania, Greece and Yugoslavia to create the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and there has been conflict ever since.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs