Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
unicorn On March 18, 2010

Deleted

The Oaks, Australia
#46New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 23:54:50
@vicki Said

Would you really want your daughter to tell you----Ity's so m inor in the living as a family

Absolutley, I would not want to waste a second more of my precious time with someone who had so little respect for me and our family.
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#47New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 23:57:01
Yes it's cheating. No exempting circumstances.
vicki On May 28, 2010

Deleted

manhattan,
#48New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 23:57:58
@unicorn Said

Absolutley, I would not want to waste a second more of my precious time with someone who had so little respect for me and our family.

Hell, if I had a daugter my age, I surely would know my hubby is cheating and I don't need or want her to confront me. My problem and my solution.

Deleted

The Oaks, Australia
#49New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:02:52
@vicki Said

Maybe I'm wrong--but this is how I see it. If they were both drunk and started kissing in my friends pool. They will realize not to do that anymore---it's over. If they think that was love then the marriage is over. Let my firnd's father decide what is happening and not his daughter--by the way she would be a real brat to destroy a family for a mistake.

And how praytell will they realise not to do it anymore?

There has been no repercussion at all for their indiscretion, so why not do it again and this time go a little further.... what does this father have to do to make it cheating in your eyes, is petting ok, or kissing her breasts would that do it, or does it have to be full on intercourse for your alarm to start blaring?

Friends father will decide he got away with it once, cool, lets do it again.As it is the relationship your friend has with her father is screwed anyway,he has little or no respect for her, but that will grow once she decides to to her mother.

Deleted

The Oaks, Australia
#50New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:04:56
@vicki Said

Hell, if I had a daugter my age, I surely would know my hubby is cheating and I don't need or want her to confront me. My problem and my solution.

BS yet another reason men get away with it, lets talk when you do have a daughter that age and you think your in a good marriage.
vekta On November 18, 2013

#51New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:05:22
@vicki Said

You're 100% sure you'd know huh. What are you going to do? Microchip your husband and trace him via multi-screen display GPS unit?

Next I suppose you'll have a Predator Drone flyin circles above him all day...

HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#52New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:05:37
If you don't mind I'm about to preach the Bible, so if you don't want to hear it, don't read it.

Genesis 26:8 And it came to pass, when he had been there a long time, that Abimelech king of the Philistines looked out at a window, and saw, and, behold, Isaac was sporting with Rebekah his wife.

Isaac was "sporting" (flirting) with his wife Rebecca, until that time, he told everyone Rebecca was his sister. When the (Pagan) Philistines saw that, they knew they were husband and wife. I don't have any advice to give you other than what's already been said.

Deleted

The Oaks, Australia
#53New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:07:49
@vicki Said

And then what---you really need you adult daughter to tell you that you marriage has failed.

Hold the phone are you actually now conceding that it's cheating!!! 8)
vicki On May 28, 2010

Deleted

manhattan,
#54New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:08:01
@unicorn Said

And how praytell will they realise not to do it anymore?

There has been no repercussion at all for their indiscretion, so why not do it again and this time go a little further.... what does this father have to do to make it cheating in your eyes, is petting ok, or kissing her breasts would that do it, or does it have to be full on intercourse for your alarm to start blaring?

Friends father will decide he got away with it once, cool, lets do it again.As it is the relationship your friend has with her father is screwed anyway,he has little or no respect for her, but that will grow once she decides to to her mother.

I really understand where your coming from--but it's really be tragic for an adult daughter to tell her mother daddy kissed your neighbor. Confronted what will he say---it was a mistake---I don't love you---I need some fun----married over 20 years I'm sure she knows all about hubby.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#55New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:09:10
@Wingsy Said

It's cheating. Being drunk does NOT make it ok!

Agree!

Deleted

The Oaks, Australia
#56New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:09:48
The wife needs to get all the information so she and the husband can make an informed decision to keep the marriage either going or end it.

If the marriage fails that is a decision for the parents, but the daughter has an obligation to tell her mother what she has seen it will suck absolutley but it is the right thing to do.
vicki On May 28, 2010

Deleted

manhattan,
#57New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:10:29
@vekta Said

You're 100% sure you'd know huh. What are you going to do? Microchip your husband and trace him via multi-screen display GPS unit?

Next I suppose you'll have a Predator Drone flyin circles above him all day...

You really don't know that your significant other is cheating.
Ellen On November 13, 2009

Banned

#58New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:11:16
I consider it cheating. If I caught my husband kissing the neighbor in a hot tub then he would be lipless for the rest of his life.
Sweet_Merry On October 01, 2023
One day. . . I will

Building my Castles in the Sky
#59New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:11:26
It's cheating in my opinion.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#60New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 00:11:54
If she told her mother and the marriage broke down because of it, it still would NOT be her fault. Reason is if the father hadn't done anything wrong she wouldn't have anything to tell.

The TOTAL ONUS of whatever happens is squarely on the Father's shoulders.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs