The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Is crime rate government sponsored? True or false..??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:44:36
Have a look at the statements below..

Would you agree with the following for reasons why crime rate is an issue and social degradation is happing in the eyes of the media/the public??

1. The breakdown of families - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

2. Single-motherhood and fatherlessness - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

3. The general degradation of the educational system - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

4. The specific undermining of the education of boys - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

5. The generation of abuse hysteria to keep adults - particularly the men - away from children - hugely supported and encouraged by government.

6. Police officers and teachers tied down with red tape and political correctness - completely orchestrated by government.

7. Almost no legal punishments for youngsters who persistently engage in delinquent behaviours in the streets - completely orchestrated by government.

8. Almost no school punishments for youngsters who persistently engage in delinquent behaviours at school - completely orchestrated by government.

9. The disempowerment of parents with regard to their own children - completely orchestrated by government.

10. 'Sex education' - for children as young as five - issuing of contraceptives and provision of abortions to underage girls without informing their parents - completely orchestrated by government.

11. Excessive immigration - completely orchestrated by government.

12. The right to defend oneself and others from aggression - completely undermined by government.

13. Woeful lack of prisoner education and rehabilitation programmes - completely orchestrated by government. **

14. Corruption of justice system when it comes to all intimate relationships (divorce, sex-assault, domestic violence etc etc) to disempower men and to encourage women to make false allegations - completely orchestrated by government.

15. Persistent public promotion and promulgation of grossly over-inflated figures concerning 'abuse' by the Home Office and the police in order to stir up hatred towards men and, hence, between men - completely orchestrated by government.

16. The continuation of the demonstrably ineffective war on drugs - strongly supported by government.
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#2New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:48:12
the only reason crime rate is an issue. is because there's too many gullible people out there, with too many copies of the daily mail / express.
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:49:23
@mark_is_god Said
the only reason crime rate is an issue. is because there's too many gullible people out there, with too many copies of the daily mail / express.

i agree
bettyboo On November 19, 2010

, Australia
#4New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:50:21
some of your points are interesting i wouldn't say oechestrated by governments maybe inaction by governments contributes to the problems
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#5New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:52:32
@mark_is_god Said

I agree. its views floating around our world today.. views spinning out of Tory camps in my opinion..
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:55:00
Number 12 is interesting.

Care to explain precisely what you mean by it?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:55:16
the government only do what we demand of it I mean, this isnt a dictatorship. I think its more a case of trying to please all of the people.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:56:27
Also, what are the two stars after number 13 referring to?
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#9New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:56:28
@markfox01 Said
I agree. its views floating around our world today.. views spinning out of Tory camps in my opinion..

yep.
labour ain't perfect probably not even good.

but I'd take them over the Tories any day.
mainly because of Cameron, i know little of his views as he's to busy attacking the PM lol

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 15:58:49
@jonnythan Said
Number 12 is interesting.

Care to explain precisely what you mean by it?

I think he means that we are discouraged from harming people who mean to do us harm.

I disagree with that though, it seems to be that the media likes to be inventive with the facts.

P.S your sig pic has stopped working
harry_acre On May 19, 2008

Bath, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:00:52
1. The breakdown of families - hugely supported and encouraged by government. - Not in the slightest.

2. Single-motherhood and fatherlessness - hugely supported and encouraged by government.
The benefit culture is an issue but not an overwhelming factot.

3. The general degradation of the educational system - hugely supported and encouraged by government.
When you have an education system that turns out kids that need remedial training to stack shelves at Tesco then you have a problem.

4. The specific undermining of the education of boys - hugely supported and encouraged by government.
Not in the slightest

5. The generation of abuse hysteria to keep adults - particularly the men - away from children - hugely supported and encouraged by government.
Not in the slightest

6. Police officers and teachers tied down with red tape and political correctness - completely orchestrated by government.
There are issues but many of the ?red tape? processes are a result of injustice and abuse in the past.

7. Almost no legal punishments for youngsters who persistently engage in delinquent behaviours in the streets - completely orchestrated by government.
Youth punishment is an issue but simply locking a child up will result in problems further down the line. They will encounter people far worse than them, leave with little skills and education and be disenfranchised from society.

8. Almost no school punishments for youngsters who persistently engage in delinquent behaviours at school - completely orchestrated by government.
Why does attending teacher training college give you the right to assault people? If a Court can?t order people beaten why should someone with an English degree?

9. The disempowerment of parents with regard to their own children - completely orchestrated by government.
Rubbish

10. 'Sex education' - for children as young as five - issuing of contraceptives and provision of abortions to underage girls without informing their parents - completely orchestrated by government.
A grey area, sex education is needed but in many cases is sloppily executed. I doubt this has an effect on crime rate.

11. Excessive immigration - completely orchestrated by government.
Not in the slightest

12. The right to defend oneself and others from aggression - completely undermined by government.
Not in the slightest

13. Woeful lack of prisoner education and rehabilitation programmes - completely orchestrated by government. **
A major issue, we are stuck with a terrible half way house between punishment and rehabilitation where neither works.

14. Corruption of justice system when it comes to all intimate relationships (divorce, sex-assault, domestic violence etc etc) to disempower men and to encourage women to make false allegations - completely orchestrated by government.
There are some issues such as publicising certain crimes but generally not an issue.

15. Persistent public promotion and promulgation of grossly over-inflated figures concerning 'abuse' by the Home Office and the police in order to stir up hatred towards men and, hence, between men - completely orchestrated by government.
Not in the slightest.

16. The continuation of the demonstrably ineffective war on drugs - strongly supported by government.
Not in the slightest

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:03:31
@mark_is_god Said

You forgot the Sun, a paper i only buy for page 3 because the rest of it is conservative crap.
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:04:10
@markfox01 Said

Why are single parents are a cause of crime?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:04:56
@stumblinthrulife Said

we are all shoplifters?
harry_acre On May 19, 2008

Bath, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Mar 10, 2008 @ 16:07:27
@stumblinthrulife Said

Lack of discipline, without a father figure and only women around how is a boy meant to develop a proper working ethos. He'll fall in with the wrong crowd and it'll all end in tears.

Sorry I thought it was 1900 again.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs