Interesting History Topics

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
ItsCourtneyX On February 19, 2011

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#1New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:10:08
Strange topic but I felt like starting one. Anyhow, generally I do not like the subject of history as a whole, only certain topics seem to spark my interest. For me, the holocaust and world genocides pull me in and get me interested. What topic interests you from history?
solevil On February 09, 2014

The Dark Side, Louisiana
#2New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:22:30
Holocaust and world genocides? Reminds me of Slayer. . . . . Sounds to me like you should listen to some Slayer.

The song Angel of Death is about the holocaust, you'd love it

I think holocaust and world genocides are kinda interesting too. I think conspiracy theories are interesting, I have a few myself, but their so confusing and complicated that if I even begun to know what I was talking about my head would explode.

One of mine is that Facebook is run by the government to get info on people.

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#3New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:24:38
@solevil Said

Holocaust and world genocides? Reminds me of Slayer. . . . . Sounds to me like you should listen to some Slayer.

The song Angel of Death is about the holocaust, you'd love it

I think holocaust and world genocides are kinda interesting too. I think conspiracy theories are interesting, I have a few myself, but their so confusing and complicated that if I even begun to know what I was talking about my head would explode.

One of mine is that Facebook is run by the government to get info on people.

I'll look it up
And yes! Conspiracy theories are really interesting too.
Your Facebook theory is highly probable. I don't doubt it.
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:27:06
I find I can only really get interested in WW1 and WW2, and even then only the air warfare side of things.

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#5New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:29:08
@TheMightyOz Said

I find I can only really get interested in WW1 and WW2, and even then only the air warfare side of things.

For some reason I can't get interested in War :/ Except I've read a few Vietnam War stories and I really like them. But like, if I were in class I wouldn't be able to soak in any WW1 or WW2 info

The Dark Side, Louisiana
#6New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:31:26
@ItsCourtneyX Said

I'll look it up
And yes! Conspiracy theories are really interesting too.
Your Facebook theory is highly probable. I don't doubt it.

Yea, but dont get me started on my theories, I'll write huge walls of text. Facebook can be used to figure most everything out about people. Their friends, family, pets, location, what they like, what they hate, everything. And then your screwed.
TransBunny On September 20, 2011

Bunnyland, California
#7New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:33:13
Japanese history and culture.

And things like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

And things like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

The Dark Side, Louisiana
#8New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:33:41
@ItsCourtneyX Said

For some reason I can't get interested in War :/ Except I've read a few Vietnam War stories and I really like them. But like, if I were in class I wouldn't be able to soak in any WW1 or WW2 info

I think I have History this year

I hope the book is soft, i'll be sleeping on it all year

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#9New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:35:42
Lol well it sounds like you could have some pretty interesting theories, you should be a history teacher
And yeah I tend to sleep a lot in history, if I can't get interested I fall asleep fast lmao

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#10New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:37:04
@TransBunny Said

Japanese history and culture.

And things like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

And things like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

I think Japanese culture would be really interesting to learn about, I also want to learn the language. It's unfortunate that my school is very limited when it comes to history and we don't learn anything like that, maybe i'll have to do some reading up on that on my own time

The Dark Side, Louisiana
#13New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:43:13
@ItsCourtneyX Said

Lol well it sounds like you could have some pretty interesting theories, you should be a history teacher
And yeah I tend to sleep a lot in history, if I can't get interested I fall asleep fast lmao

A teacher, me? Yes, I could teach conspiracy class I'd turn peoples world's upside dow
TransBunny On September 20, 2011

Bunnyland, California
#14New Post! Aug 10, 2010 @ 08:49:35
@ItsCourtneyX Said

I think Japanese culture would be really interesting to learn about, I also want to learn the language. It's unfortunate that my school is very limited when it comes to history and we don't learn anything like that, maybe i'll have to do some reading up on that on my own time

I love it. I love reading about the feudal times. And the Meiji era was really interesting. Japan has a very rich history, it's pretty amazing to me
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs