Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#16New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 02:49:29
@CXI Said

WOW! That's gonna be intense. I did a long distance relationship for a year and half. That was enough. I'm never doing that again. My dude at the moment is only an hour and a half away by plane but thats bad enough. It gets too expensive

OH! I found this.. https://www.tarunaoils.com/articles/inducing-menstration.asp
it mentions using Pennyroyal. I looked that s*** up and it sounds deadly. I dont know if thats such a good idea.

It's a b**** but so far the plan is for him to move here next year, so I'm optimistic And yeah, travel is really expensive, it seems that even being just a few hours away is just as hard as being across country at times.

Yeah, I think I'd stay the hell away from that stuff to be honest! Doesn't sound nice at all.
CXI On February 05, 2013

, Australia
#17New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 02:51:09
@eternus_somnium Said

It's a b**** but so far the plan is for him to move here next year, so I'm optimistic And yeah, travel is really expensive, it seems that even being just a few hours away is just as hard as being across country at times.

Yeah, I think I'd stay the hell away from that stuff to be honest! Doesn't sound nice at all.

OHMIGOD YOU'RE STILL YOUNG!! I didn't realize you were 18! awwww... haha.
clinically crackers

#18New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 02:53:31
@CXI Said

OHMIGOD YOU'RE STILL YOUNG!! I didn't realize you were 18! awwww... haha.

How old did you think I was?
CXI On February 05, 2013

, Australia
#19New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 02:59:37
@eternus_somnium Said

How old did you think I was?

Initally I thought in you're 30's like alot of the people in here.
When you mention "parents" I thought in your 20's. Maybe around my age.
When I looked... you were 18! Which makes you're relationship cuter instead of sad like mine haha
clinically crackers

#20New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 03:04:19
@CXI Said

Initally I thought in you're 30's like alot of the people in here.
When you mention "parents" I thought in your 20's. Maybe around my age.
When I looked... you were 18! Which makes you're relationship cuter instead of sad like mine haha

Awesome I prefer that to someone looking at my age first and then treating me like a child haha. And why do you say your relationship is sad?
CXI On February 05, 2013

, Australia
#21New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 03:12:16
@eternus_somnium Said

Awesome I prefer that to someone looking at my age first and then treating me like a child haha. And why do you say your relationship is sad?

lol. You're 18. You're almost legal drinking age haha. If you were here though you'd be legal already.
And mine is sad (imo) cause this is the second s***ty time this has happened. Except this one I'm not taking s*** with.
I pretty much said straight up that I'm not doing a year+ thing again and that if he wants to continue then something is gonna have to be arranged. And quick! We've only been dating for a month and a half and he's gonna be moving down here with me. I dont wanna say it but my biological clock is ticking and this is the most expensive relationship i've had so far lol
clinically crackers

#22New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 03:15:50
@CXI Said

lol. You're 18. You're almost legal drinking age haha. If you were here though you'd be legal already.
And mine is sad (imo) cause this is the second s***ty time this has happened. Except this one I'm not taking s*** with.
I pretty much said straight up that I'm not doing a year+ thing again and that if he wants to continue then something is gonna have to be arranged. And quick! We've only been dating for a month and a half and he's gonna be moving down here with me. I dont wanna say it but my biological clock is ticking and this is the most expensive relationship i've had so far lol

It's basically the same thing with my bf I told him that I was not going to wait a year to see him, and that even with visits I wanted to be truly back together by this time next year, if we can work it out. I dated him for two months before I moved but we've been talking on the phone every night, and we're making that work for now. At least you get to see your guy, but I know money is a big issue with that. Do you know when he's going to move?
CXI On February 05, 2013

, Australia
#23New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 04:46:54
@eternus_somnium Said

It's basically the same thing with my bf I told him that I was not going to wait a year to see him, and that even with visits I wanted to be truly back together by this time next year, if we can work it out. I dated him for two months before I moved but we've been talking on the phone every night, and we're making that work for now. At least you get to see your guy, but I know money is a big issue with that. Do you know when he's going to move?

Well, all we're waiting on his job to give him a transfer to another store in my City. We have the accommodation all set up. Now we just have to wait for this. And to be fair, we are moving pretty damn fast. We only met at the end of May. Within a month we were dating and by that time we were already organizing how to get him here. He differed his college and will take it back up when he's settled. it's really not as difficult as we thought it was going to be. This job is the only pain in the ass.

I'm meeting his family for the first time next week.... I'm actually kinda nervous. Not only to meet them but also cause I'll be on his turf. It's abit easier when you're not the one leaving your comfort zone.

We both have unlimited plans now for our cells. I dont think people really see me without my headphones in. You know how many times I've had people ask if i'm talking to myself? haha. The msging is insane. we've done 9000+ txt since we've met. Even to me thats f***in insane.

But I will not do this for much longer. I feel like my last long distance sucked the life out of me and had me wasting thousands of $$ and so much of my time. In the end I got nothing out of it.
clinically crackers

#24New Post! Sep 02, 2011 @ 14:33:56
@CXI Said

Well, all we're waiting on his job to give him a transfer to another store in my City. We have the accommodation all set up. Now we just have to wait for this. And to be fair, we are moving pretty damn fast. We only met at the end of May. Within a month we were dating and by that time we were already organizing how to get him here. He differed his college and will take it back up when he's settled. it's really not as difficult as we thought it was going to be. This job is the only pain in the ass.

I'm meeting his family for the first time next week.... I'm actually kinda nervous. Not only to meet them but also cause I'll be on his turf. It's abit easier when you're not the one leaving your comfort zone.

We both have unlimited plans now for our cells. I dont think people really see me without my headphones in. You know how many times I've had people ask if i'm talking to myself? haha. The msging is insane. we've done 9000+ txt since we've met. Even to me thats f***in insane.

But I will not do this for much longer. I feel like my last long distance sucked the life out of me and had me wasting thousands of $$ and so much of my time. In the end I got nothing out of it.

Yeah, these relationships can be pretty draining, no matter how good things are there's usually some strain to go along with it.

I think it's pretty neat that you guys are working this out so well, my bf and I have a few other things to factor in and it's not looking like it'll be very simple. And you guys are moving fast, but as long as it works for you, that's what matters, adn it sounds like you're really happy with him Hopefully the meet-the-family day goes well! It is strange to be out of your comfort zone but he'll be there with you and that should help.

Haha I completely understand the phone thing. I had to add my bf to my family list with my phone plan so that I wouldn't get hundreds of dollars added to the bill. I talk to him every night, for at least 2 hours. Last night it was 3.5 hours. It's really rare for me to keep up that kind of conversation!
paramour On July 30, 2014

Purgatory Beach,
#25New Post! Sep 03, 2011 @ 06:06:39
Psst!

You CAN have sex during your period, y'know.
CXI On February 05, 2013

, Australia
#26New Post! Sep 03, 2011 @ 10:46:28
@paramour Said

Psst!

You CAN have sex during your period, y'know.

But I feel dirty
paramour On July 30, 2014

Purgatory Beach,
#27New Post! Sep 03, 2011 @ 10:51:06
@CXI Said

But I feel dirty

All a state of mind. If you're concerned about the sheets, use a towel. Or, hell, use the shower. It can make things more interesting/fun (and keep things clean to boot!).
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Sep 03, 2011 @ 14:19:55
damn those terms of service
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs