Impeachment

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...15 16 17 · >>
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#46New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 12:50:02
@Leon Said

If impeachment is going to be done, it ought to be done right.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#47New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 12:57:49
@gakINGKONG Said

If impeachment is going to be done, it ought to be done right.

Right = Honest

... too late.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#48New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 13:44:08
@mrmhead Said

Right = Honest

... too late.

Probably.

Merry Christmas.
chaski On about 20 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#49New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 16:20:19
@gakINGKONG Said

Probably.

Merry Christmas.

Breaking news: Trump was just impeached, And it was done the right way...Except for the ridiculous antics of Republican members of the house.

BAM!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
Stalker

#50New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 16:31:33
"Whether Mr. Trump should be removed from office by the Senate or by popular vote next election—that is a matter of prudential judgment," Christianity Today's editor in chief, Mark Galli, wrote in the op-ed. "That he should be removed, we believe, is not a matter of partisan loyalties but loyalty to the Creator of the Ten Commandments."

NE, Ohio
#51New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 15:06:24
@mrmhead Said

I saw a news snippet from someone last night:

(paraphrase)
The authors of the constitution were prepared for a rouge president.
What they weren't prepared for was a rouge president and rouge senate at the same time.

Just caught it again - It was Pelosi

NE, Ohio
#52New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 21:57:31
(democrat)Sen. Doug Jones of Alabama on Sunday described the allegations against President Donald Trump as "serious" but said he is keeping an open mind when it comes to the Senate impeachment trial.

WHAT?!!??!

link

How dare he not have his mind made up and in line with The Party . There is no room in this senate for Independent Thinking!!

Stalker

#53New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 00:44:14
@mrmhead Said

(democrat)Sen. Doug Jones of Alabama on Sunday described the allegations against President Donald Trump as "serious" but said he is keeping an open mind when it comes to the Senate impeachment trial.

WHAT?!!??!

link

How dare he not have his mind made up and in line with The Party . There is no room in this senate for Independent Thinking!!

Yet another nitwit vomiting idiocy... Sen. Doug Jones that is....
Conflict On April 03, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#54New Post! Dec 24, 2019 @ 14:38:10
It now depends on who values dignity and who values a glorified shopkeeper in power. Those who believe in the ten commandments and the principles of human civilization will opt to remove Trump from office. We must put someone else in his place who can restore the US to what it was when Barack Obama was in power. For all his shortcomings, he did make the country a very respectable place and set a very good example. I yearn for that America to return and if the people are smart, they will bring it back.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#55New Post! Dec 24, 2019 @ 17:29:41
@Leon Said

Three things:

If, as the GOP says, it was all about the Democrats’ desire to overturn the election and nothing else, then let’s point out the obvious here: 2020 is two weeks away. If overturning the election were the sole objective, then there would be no point in doing this so close to election year after Trump’s current term will end anyways. And that’s not to mention that everyone knows already that the Senate wouldn’t remove him anyways, including the House Democrats.

So there’s that. And what’s also obvious to everyone (yes, including the GOP) is that Trump used government spending money to bribe a foreign government in an attempt to get them to interfere in a domestic election, as well as smeared a top career government official into losing her job when attempts were made to prevent such a thing. Anyone who says otherwise is obstructing because they want to remain in office, or have listened to idiots and become so themselves.

Finally, I want to say this. The House should play a Mitch and keep from submitting this until a more impartial Senate is ready to take this up or sworn in after election (if Trump is re-elected). In the meantime, they can use the time to add more articles as evidence continues to mount on other abuses, and they will, such as the revelation of his taxes likely to come June.

I feel like if they wait until he is (possibly) re-elected, it would have been a waste. I'm not sure they'll find anything else on him but would wait for him to bury himself further.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#56New Post! Dec 24, 2019 @ 17:31:12
@chaski Said

Breaking news: Trump was just impeached, And it was done the right way...Except for the ridiculous antics of Republican members of the house.

BAM!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

Meh
Stalker

#57New Post! Dec 24, 2019 @ 17:48:37
@Cpat92 Said

Meh

Meh
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#58New Post! Dec 25, 2019 @ 04:46:09
@chaski Said

Meh

There really shouldn't be any celebration from the Democratic/Left/Liberal side unless he's removed from office. A bunch in the Republican/Right/Conservative side are a bit quiet.
Stalker

#59New Post! Dec 25, 2019 @ 05:07:55
@Cpat92 Said

There really shouldn't be any celebration from the Democratic/Left/Liberal side unless he's removed from office.

The Democratic/Left/Liberals got all they were ever going to get out of this thing; impeachment.

They know the Republican will dismiss it.

All it was ever about was to make a statement of sorts in hopes that the message sways the 2020 election their way.

Any real celebration will have to wait, but for now they have a small victory, just before Christmas, which is reason enough for some celebration.

Granted it is a sad thing, but as a former republican it made me at least smile that some have stood up to our draft dodger in chief.

I raised a glass of brandy in honor of the moment.

I don't expect Trump to be removed nor voted out of office, so a small celebration will have to suffice.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#60New Post! Dec 25, 2019 @ 05:27:12
@chaski Said

The Democratic/Left/Liberals got all they were ever going to get out of this thing; impeachment.

They know the Republicans will dismiss it.

All it was ever about was to make a statement of sorts in hopes that the message sways the 2020 election their way.

Any real celebration will have to wait, but for now, they have a small victory, just before Christmas, which is reason enough for some celebration.

Granted it is a sad thing, but as a former republican it made me at least smile that some have stood up to our draft dodger in chief.

I raised a glass of brandy in honor of the moment.

I don't expect Trump to be removed nor voted out of office, so a small celebration will have to suffice.

Understandable. I agree that a statement was made. When it comes to swaying the election their way, I'm not sure if it worked as of yet, but time will tell. I'm still registered as a Republican. I was a Democrat for a while but switched sides. I view myself as Moderate now. I can see positives and negatives on both sides.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...15 16 17 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs