Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 11 ...15 16 17 · >>
chaski On about 21 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#121New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 04:42:05
@Cpat92 Said

Welp here's to another 4 years of the Trump Administration.

If the Democrats choose Bernie, it will be obvious to me that they do not want to do anything to reunite the divisions present in out country today.

That would leave me with 4 options:

1. Not vote. But I view that as an unacceptable option and anti democratic and anti American. I served my country to defend our democracy and right to vote, I cannot refuse to do that which I fought for.

2. Cast a "protest" vote. But that is a wasted vote. No one, literally no one, cares about "protest votes". So that is a BS option.

3. Vote for Bernie, which is a vote for increasing the divisiveness in the USA. I can't do that either.

4. Vote for Trump and let America sleep in the bed of ignorant stupidity that "we" have made for ourselves.

#4 offers "us" the option of finally waking up to the putrid feces that is every thought in Trump's mind and the vomit that is every word that comes out of his mouth. The USA's economy could continue to grow which would be good. Or the USA's economy could collapse which would be a wake up call to all Americans. In four+ years Trump, Graham & McConnell might all three be gone, at which point the USA could start rebuilding its international reputation, re-establish its position as an economic force in the worlds, and its role as a world leader.... maybe in 6 years or so we will pull out of Iraq & Afghanistan... and somehow not go to war with Iran or anyone else in the world.

Granted all that is unlikely.

"We" have all but lost Europe... given up the Pacific Rim... ignored Africa... pissed on Central and South America... almost literally squated on the M.E. and given them a load of diarrhea...

But maybe in 4+ or 6 years with the departure of Trump, Graham & McConnell (and a few other idiots), the USA can at least begin to build some basis for future unity.

With Bernie that is a lost cause.

I guess I'll vote for Trump.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#122New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 05:07:31
@chaski Said

If the Democrats choose Bernie, it will be obvious to me that they do not want to do anything to reunite the divisions present in out country today.

That would leave me with 4 options:

1. Not vote. But I view that as an unacceptable option and anti democratic and anti American. I served my country to defend our democracy and right to vote, I cannot refuse to do that which I fought for.

2. Cast a "protest" vote. But that is a wasted vote. No one, literally no one, cares about "protest votes". So that is a BS option.

3. Vote for Bernie, which is a vote for increasing the divisiveness in the USA. I can't do that either.

4. Vote for Trump and let America sleep in the bed of ignorant stupidity that "we" have made for ourselves.

#4 offers "us" the option of finally waking up to the putrid feces that is every thought in Trump's mind and the vomit that is every word that comes out of his mouth. The USA's economy could continue to grow which would be good. Or the USA's economy could collapse which would be a wake up call to all Americans. In four+ years Trump, Graham & McConnell might all three be gone, at which point the USA could start rebuilding its international reputation, re-establish its position as an economic force in the worlds, and its role as a world leader.... maybe in 6 years or so we will pull out of Iraq & Afghanistan... and somehow not go to war with Iran or anyone else in the world.

Granted all that is unlikely.

"We" have all but lost Europe... given up the Pacific Rim... ignored Africa... pissed on Central and South America... almost literally squated on the M.E. and given them a load of diarrhea...

But maybe in 4+ or 6 years with the departure of Trump, Graham & McConnell (and a few other idiots), the USA can at least begin to build some basis for future unity.

With Bernie that is a lost cause.

I guess I'll vote for Trump.

To be honest, none of the democratic candidates seemed willing to bring America back together and rid of this division we have. I could be wrong. That's my honest opinion.
Stalker

#123New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 05:08:48
@Cpat92 Said

To be honest, none of the democratic candidates seemed willing to bring America back together and rid of this division we have. I could be wrong. That's my honest opinion.

I, sadly, agree.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#124New Post! Jan 23, 2020 @ 05:15:50
@chaski Said

I, sadly, agree.

May be quite a while before we receive a politician like that, regardless of whether they are Republican, Democrat or Independent.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#125New Post! Jan 24, 2020 @ 02:17:57
This is the second thread about trump

So, listen!!
Hey does he or dont he have the right to invoke executive privilege?

If a fat kid can marry chocolate cake then sho nuff the ernge man best be able to pull an Obama now and then
Stalker

#126New Post! Jan 24, 2020 @ 02:22:55
@gakINGKONG Said

Depends on the facts.

It is much like attorney client privilege... if "your" attorney is a co-conspirator to a crime, there is no attorney client privilege.

Its also like following orders in the Military/Navy... "you" have to follow orders unless the order is an unlawful order... then...

But you are smart enough to know this you just like to feign ignorance.

Shame on you.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#127New Post! Jan 24, 2020 @ 02:23:46
@gakINGKONG Said

So, listen!!

If a fat kid can marry chocolate cake then sho nuff the ernge man best be able to pull an Obama now and then

Not to protect himself. That's obstruction.

If it is to protect national security, then yes.
But Bolton is a big boy, he should be able to figure out the difference for himself.
Stalker

#128New Post! Jan 24, 2020 @ 02:37:00
@gakINGKONG Said

So, listen!!

@chaski Said

Depends on the facts.

It is much like attorney client privilege... if "your" attorney is a co-conspirator to a crime, there is no attorney client privilege.

Its also like following orders in the Military/Navy... "you" have to follow orders unless the order is an unlawful order... then...

But you are smart enough to know this you just like to feign ignorance.

Shame on you.

@mrmhead Said

Not to protect himself. That's obstruction.

If it is to protect national security, then yes.
But Bolton is a big boy, he should be able to figure out the difference for himself.

Oooops! I must confess that I made a mistake.

I forgot that "we" are talking about a REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT and our Lord and Savior Donald Jesus Christ Trump....

So the answer is >>> YES TRUMP HAS A RIGHT TO EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE REGARDLESS OF THE FACTS, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FACTS WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT HIS TWITTER SELF AND PROSTRATE OUR DEMOCRACY BEFORE HIS GRACE.<<<
Stalker

#129New Post! Jan 25, 2020 @ 16:32:59
Trump's defense team should just stand up and say:

1. Trump is the greatest president in U.S. history.
2. Trump didn't do anything.
3. Rudy Giuliani did it.
4. The end.

Then Moscow/Midnight Mitch can call for a vote.

The vote will be 53 - 45 along party lines (the "independents" should just abstain from voting).

Then Trump can start tweeting: The Fake News Witch Hunt Impeachment Exonerated Me!

Then we can all get back to life as it was before....

NE, Ohio
#130New Post! Jan 25, 2020 @ 17:11:39
Democratic Cop: Sir, you were speeding

Republican Driver: You're trying to say I failed my drivers test.

DC: You were doing 60 in a 35 just three miles back.

RD: It's a FACT that 10 miles back I was doing the speed limit

DC: I was not talking about 10 miles back

RD: And I stopped for that school bus down the street from my house! How can you arrest me?!?

gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#131New Post! Jan 26, 2020 @ 02:39:30
I agree that for the good of everyone everywhere the impeachment culture needs to continue and continue and continue then finally at last taper off. Trump is rich and confident and he'll be okay and he'll sleep well tonight.

NE, Ohio
#132New Post! Jan 27, 2020 @ 23:45:17
Does Burisma have any control or input to the military aid that Ukraine received (receives) from the US?

NE, Ohio
#133New Post! Jan 28, 2020 @ 01:28:30
Witness reciprocity: The Dems can call as many witnesses as the GOPers.

The GOPers choose to call Zero witnesses.

Thank you
Good night!
Darkman666 On about 5 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#134New Post! Jan 28, 2020 @ 02:34:33
this morning, I was watching last Friday's " real time with bill mauher ". bill said I was suspecting for awhile. that little whining republicans would have no witnesses, because it prove bozo use them as his puppets. republicans has clean of the impeachment. they are literally afraid, not basely, of him, it would look like to America as a republican party.

in sense, the sad part, that democrats would to the same thing, if a democrat president, if he or she was impeach.

the question: why is both parties so weak doing the right thing, and let their conscience ring out, not worry about filling their office seat in congress?

NE, Ohio
#135New Post! Jan 28, 2020 @ 12:55:23
Dump Donald Trump, Get Mike Pence.
Mike Pence is a bland, boring, completely typical, ordinary conservative Republican from Indiana. And if the Senate does its duty, they’ll make him the next president of the United States.

I guess he'll do

Haha!!

And check out This

The image is ridiculously big, so I won't post it here.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 11 ...15 16 17 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs