Immigration...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
Charlemagne On December 10, 2012

Houston,
#16New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 00:15:30
@8FlOz Said

Why the f*** does it matter if someone crosses a border?

It "matters" because a nation has to control it's borders to function.
Census takers are currently busy determining the population of the United States as those numbers are used to allocate goods and services
like health care, housing, employment opportunities and commodities like food, aid for the elderly, handicapped and mentally challenged.
Every dollar usurped by illegal alien hogs at the community trough literally takes those goods and services away from an American citizen.

@8FlOz Said

Are we all not human? We all are created equal, we have equal rights, the right to freedom and the pursuit of happiness, so why not let some more people into this great land of opportunity?

The American taxpayer is overburdened like never before in US history.
We have poor and disenfranchised American citizens in this country from inner cities to the Appalachian mountains to the swamps of Louisiana who must come first. America is not a bottomless money pit capable of enriching the entire planet. Our resources are indeed finite.

@8FlOz Said

Maybe those people are too poor to get a passport, and desperately need a new life, so why are we denying them that and sending them back to the piece of s*** life they are trying to escape?

Those people who "desperately need a new life" need to get busy desperately working hard to fix Mexico instead of coming here establishing subcultures of anti-American anti-US anti English enemies of the state.
@8FlOz Said

f***ing racist Christians...

You left out "White"...

What a stupid uninformed statement.
Illegal alien invaders flooding across our borders is a serious threat to every American citizen regardless of religious affiliation or political party.
KillER_ On June 16, 2015
?estoy muerto?

Padetteville, Kingman Reef
#17New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 00:20:43
"We all are created equal"

tell that to someone born with one arm and no legs
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#18New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 01:54:10
oh no Here we go again.
Charlemagne On December 10, 2012

Houston,
#19New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 02:18:30
@KillER_ Said

"We all are created equal"

tell that to someone born with one arm and no legs

Are you into amputee sex or what?
KillER_ On June 16, 2015
?estoy muerto?

#20New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 02:20:05
@Charlemagne Said

Are you into amputee sex or what?

where did you pluck the sex from? it wasnt mentioned... if a lack of limbs made you mention sex, i think it might be you who's into stump secks
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#21New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 03:27:35
This person has no knowledge of the modern world at all, yea ok lets go with what you say all the millions of starving people in the world can come live in britain or america, economys would be even further crippled then they are now. Where would these people get money to live in these better places, the wouldnt they would come from tax payers pockets there for making the lives of people who alreayd live there even harder. people in thrid world countrys maybe need to get there programme together put down there AK47's and pick up some common sense, maybe also stop over breading why do these people have 6+ kids when they clearly cant support them. just think of the lives of the people who are working bloody hard to keep living then these people get free hand outs form the government all because they have a sob story.
KillER_ On June 16, 2015
?estoy muerto?

#22New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 03:42:08
@carlstss Said

maybe also stop over breading why do these people have 6+ kids when they clearly cant support them.

do condom machines exist in third world countries? .___.
MissOklahoma On June 04, 2010

Deleted

guymon, Oklahoma
#23New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 03:45:18
stupid laws
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#24New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 03:49:12
@KillER_ Said

do condom machines exist in third world countries? .___.

When they're given away to them, the machines aren't needed.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#25New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 04:48:16
@8FlOz Said

laws made by racist white people, who get all nervous whenever they see a black man walk by, or get feelings of hate when they see a Muslim.

Perhaps this would be a good time to point out to you Mexico has stronger border protections than we do. In fact, we're fairly relaxed about it compared to most other countries. I wonder how you'll incorporate THAT into your "Whitey is racist" rhetoric.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#26New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:16:07
I say screw it, let them come. We'll leave the border patrol up as a test (and because we obviously would be in real trouble if every one of them could just walk over unhindered), but I bear no ill will to those that have successfully evaded the barriers.

Assuming they're not murderers or selling drugs to kids or something, but that's not really an issue specific to immigrants.

I also say this... Why the hell did we start another thread on this? Just to have an op from the opposite perspective? It's the same discussion either way...
Straightup On November 25, 2011

, United Kingdom
#27New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:32:56
How dare people who just happened to be born into less fortunate countries want to move away to offer their families more!

Never mind the fact that their country is probably a mess because of something the more fortunate countries have done to them or that they do not have the resources (ie the masses of wealth required to migrate legally) to do so legally.

Shame on them for trying to protect their own, we should BOMB them all!
Oh wait, we already are
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#28New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:35:09
@Straightup Said

How dare people who just happened to be born into less fortunate countries want to move away to offer their families more!

Never mind the fact that their country is probably a mess because of something the more fortunate countries have done to them or that they do not have the resources (ie the masses of wealth required to migrate legally) to do so legally.

Shame on them for trying to protect their own, we should BOMB them all!
Oh wait, we already are

We're bombing Mexico?
Straightup On November 25, 2011

, United Kingdom
#29New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:38:34
Well, im not in America, so dont really know about that situation, but i'd chance a bet that they are so broke there because of the way they are treated by America.

I was thinking more of the boat people we hear of in our media.

FFS, we go on about all being equal, racism is bad blah blah, but then we tell them to stop trying to invade our countries, WTF?
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#30New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:38:56
@8FlOz Said

Why the f*** does it matter if someone crosses a border? Are we all not human? We all are created equal, we have equal rights, the right to freedom and the pursuit of happiness, so why not let some more people into this great land of opportunity? Why should it matter if its legal or not? Maybe those people are too poor to get a passport, and desperately need a new life, so why are we denying them that and sending them back to the piece of s*** life they are trying to escape? f***ing racist Christians...

Because obeying the law of your land is an ethical and right thing to do. Without law and order, we end up with a world full of way more mayhem then we see already.

I embrace diversity, but I'll be damn if I embrace illegals coming over without following due process. Sorry I just don't. I can't even get a damn job without following the rules and going thru the necessary background checks and providing upteen pieces of documents to prove I am allowed to be here. Why do people sneaking in the country without following rules get a front seat?

Yea I have a problem with it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs