Religion & Philosophy

Illuminati, Free Masons and the "Conspiracy"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 02:33:53
Okay so I have been hearing about all this for at least four or five years for now. Everything is speaking about Free Masons, Illuminati and the entire Conspiracy theory or theories. Many consist of music artists, 9-11, the government and whole bunch of nonsense. For example, my brother is watching a video discussing the rap group called Odd Future a.k.a Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA) lead by the rapper Tyler, the Creator. It discusses some of the things he says in his songs and the fact that he used Billy The Kid for his album cover. I don't know if any of you researched this or heard about it, but to be honest from what I know, not all Free Masons are in this Illuminati fiasco. In a small and quick research I did, many groups used Illuminati as a name so in my head, it is starting to get used a little too much.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#2New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 02:36:36
The Illuminati of today, are not those of yesteryear.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#3New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 02:57:18
i wanna be a shriner
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#4New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 04:05:40
A Shrine?
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 05:36:29
@Cpat92 Said

Okay so I have been hearing about all this for at least four or five years for now. Everything is speaking about Free Masons, Illuminati and the entire Conspiracy theory or theories. Many consist of music artists, 9-11, the government and whole bunch of nonsense. For example, my brother is watching a video discussing the rap group called Odd Future a.k.a Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA) lead by the rapper Tyler, the Creator. It discusses some of the things he says in his songs and the fact that he used Billy The Kid for his album cover. I don't know if any of you researched this or heard about it, but to be honest from what I know, not all Free Masons are in this Illuminati fiasco. In a small and quick research I did, many groups used Illuminati as a name so in my head, it is starting to get used a little too much.

I could go on for quite a long time about this subject but it really doesn't merit much recognition.

Some people, when they lose grip with base reality run to a shrink or church (like I did) others find the novelty in it and instead produce a barrage of stories and songs back-handedly demonstrating various philosophical rabbit holes.

One side argues that these rabbit holes need to always be under the nose of normal public so that possible revelations later in people's lives will have been trivialized enough to not send people into a shock (which nowadays I pretty much agree with).

Others feel the stage being set for even questioning reality would never be there if entertainment media were to make the effort to keep itself clean from the start.

So one aspect of the Illuminati are that they are an organization or sect who claim to be the catalyst responsible for the propaganda and after successfully and telepathically getting their ideas expressed through a selected, sacrificial, writer or musician - Dispose of that artist or musician in a way that looks like an accident of nature or 'Bullet with Butterfly Wings.'

The meatier part of the conspiracy, however, involves and ongoing battle between Free Masons (nowadays referred to as 'Zionists' ) who are attempting to save the world from superficial slavery under control of a monetary system and the Bavarian (inter dimensional) Illuminati who are fighting back to keep the monetary/slave system in place.

To make things even more complicated the Illuminati are suspected to be the final evolution for our collective soul - which after making it so far up the ladder goes mad and becomes a troll.

Thus demonstrated in Patrick McGoohan's 70's TV series "The Prisoner."
A man sets forth to find the devil only to find himself at the end.
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 12:10:39
@Cpat92 Said

The only true conspiracy is that of Satan ad his demons who have conspired first to enslave mankind, then to get us to destroy ourselves.

They have used humans to do this because they can easily control the minds of the unwary, putting thoughts into their minds as if these thoughts were their own

Satan plays on all our weaknesses, whether they be pride, self reliance, stubbornness, desire for any form of power, or the self interest of wanting to do things our way not God's. Power and Sex are his two biggest weapons against us, but he has many, and fear is yet another of them.

Unfortunately, as the bible predicts, all to many will fall for Satan's tricks, some through well meaning but misguided love, and will not trust in God or Hos son to protect them.

Guard your hearts, trust in God and his Son, not in yourself.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 16:27:41
@Electric_Banana Said

I could go on for quite a long time about this subject but it really doesn't merit much recognition.

Some people, when they lose grip with base reality run to a shrink or church (like I did) others find the novelty in it and instead produce a barrage of stories and songs back-handedly demonstrating various philosophical rabbit holes.

One side argues that these rabbit holes need to always be under the nose of normal public so that possible revelations later in people's lives will have been trivialized enough to not send people into a shock (which nowadays I pretty much agree with).

Others feel the stage being set for even questioning reality would never be there if entertainment media were to make the effort to keep itself clean from the start.

So one aspect of the Illuminati are that they are an organization or sect who claim to be the catalyst responsible for the propaganda and after successfully and telepathically getting their ideas expressed through a selected, sacrificial, writer or musician - Dispose of that artist or musician in a way that looks like an accident of nature or 'Bullet with Butterfly Wings.'

The meatier part of the conspiracy, however, involves and ongoing battle between Free Masons (nowadays referred to as 'Zionists' ) who are attempting to save the world from superficial slavery under control of a monetary system and the Bavarian (inter dimensional) Illuminati who are fighting back to keep the monetary/slave system in place.

To make things even more complicated the Illuminati are suspected to be the final evolution for our collective soul - which after making it so far up the ladder goes mad and becomes a troll.

Thus demonstrated in Patrick McGoohan's 70's TV series "The Prisoner."
A man sets forth to find the devil only to find himself at the end.

I never knew about the battle between free masons and illuminati. I always thought they were together or in a way that members of the Illuminati are or were Free Masons. I wonder though, if Christians have anything to do with the conspiracies.

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:07:32
@Cpat92 Said

I never knew about the battle between free masons and illuminati. I always thought they were together or in a way that members of the Illuminati are or were Free Masons. I wonder though, if Christians have anything to do with the conspiracies.

If you try to apply logical sciences to what the different Christian denominations are suggesting you'll wind up backwards engineering ideas and concepts demonstrated in movies like 'Surrogates', 'The Matrix', 'The Truman Show', etc.

And if the church set itself up like this intentionally, then I would assume their agenda similar to that demonstrated in the movie 'The Village.'

, New Zealand
#9New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:14:22
@Cpat92 Said

I'm going by mythos began by Shea and Wilson in the 70's.

As with all mythos different variations get interjected over the years.

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:16:50
@MadCornishBiker Said

The only true conspiracy is that of Satan ad his demons who have conspired first to enslave mankind, then to get us to destroy ourselves.

They have used humans to do this because they can easily control the minds of the unwary, putting thoughts into their minds as if these thoughts were their own

Satan plays on all our weaknesses, whether they be pride, self reliance, stubbornness, desire for any form of power, or the self interest of wanting to do things our way not God's. Power and Sex are his two biggest weapons against us, but he has many, and fear is yet another of them.

Unfortunately, as the bible predicts, all to many will fall for Satan's tricks, some through well meaning but misguided love, and will not trust in God or Hos son to protect them.

Guard your hearts, trust in God and his Son, not in yourself.

The Christian mythos has been reiterated in different ways with fresh coats of paint to make the stories appear original.

The Illuminati, more or less, equate to the fallen.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs