Illegal Immigration : IE: Mexico Border

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...15 16 17 · >>
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#1New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:14:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE

Great video from Ray Stevens. Why are so many people in this forum against Arizona for protecting their state against the influx of all of these immigrants who come here illegally? As the song states, no other country allows illegal immigration so why are we expected to take on these thugs?
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#2New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:20:21
lol, "thugs"? That one word shows that you don't know who it is you're talking about. That aside though, America was founded on the principle of being a land of opportunity for people who wanted success for their families, no matter where they came from. And the problem is, a lot of people want that opportunity. More people than our current system can process or support. Yes, people should follow the law. But I also believe in humanity generally. People just want to give their children a future, one they can't have where they're at. And our system isn't sufficient to handle the number of people in that position.
Delta62 On February 03, 2023
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:22:16
just shows you don't know anything about illegal immigrants entering other countries, they get into britan as well ya know
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:24:00
@rocket48 Said

no other country allows illegal immigration so why are we expected to take on these thugs?

No country allows illegal immigration, even if Arizona had a 50ft fence around it people determined enough would still get in, we have a 13 mile stretch of water called the English Channel and we still have illegals.

People determined to get in will. They will put their lives in danger by clinging to the underside of trucks to escape poverty and try to build a better life for themselves and their families.
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#5New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:26:22
@Lili Said

lol, "thugs"? That one word shows that you don't know who it is you're talking about.

The reason for the word that I do know what I am talking about is because they come "illegal" and they make "illegal money" and they take it back to their corrupt country.
In Houston last year, 4 police officers were killed in the line of duty. Three of the "thugs" were illegal Mexican immigrants and the other "thug" was an American citizens.
If the law abiding good citizens were fleeing the country to come over here, they would do it legally.
Natural asshole

#6New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:28:13
@rocket48 Said

The reason for the word that I do know what I am talking about is because they come "illegal" and they make "illegal money" and they take it back to their corrupt country.
In Houston last year, 4 police officers were killed in the line of duty. Three of the "thugs" were illegal Mexican immigrants and the other "thug" was an American citizens.
If the law abiding good citizens were fleeing the country to come over here, they would do it legally.

and how many police officers where killed by "legal" thugs?
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:29:32
@rocket48 Said

So no Americans make money illegally and embezzle it?
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#8New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:29:57
@SparklyKatie Said

No country allows illegal immigration, even if Arizona had a 50ft fence around it people determined enough would still get in, we have a 13 mile stretch of water called the English Channel and we still have illegals.

People determined to get in will. They will put their lives in danger by clinging to the underside of trucks to escape poverty and try to build a better life for themselves and their families.

I agree, but now they are being asked for passports and proof of legal status and the country is up in arms about protecting their rights.
When I was in Brazil for three months, I carried a passport and national guards always asked me to see it when I was on the streets and they would hear me speak. No problem.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:30:30
@Lili Said

America was founded on the principle of being a land of opportunity for people who wanted success for their families, no matter where they came from.

Something makes me doubt that idea is as true as it's meant to sound.
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#10New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:35:01
So far, only one American has responded to the post and the three others have no clue what we are going through.
Lili is from a State that is constantly known for all the liberals and far out thinkers, but yet a State that is bankrupt and all kinds of problems. No offense Lili. You can keep the illegals. In fact, I heard that all States need to deport all illegals to your State so when it falls into the ocean, that'll be that. lol
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#11New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:39:18
@rocket48 Said

Once upon a time I worked with quite a few illegals. Yes, they have broken a law, but they send the money they made back to their corrupt country to provide food and a future for their kids. They busted ass, some of them working every single day of the week so that they could provide for their family.

The fact that 4 police officers were killed by some illegals says nothing about the group at large. It's like saying that because this woman killed her child, women are evil. It's a stupid argument. They broke a law to get here, but that doesn't necessarily make them thugs.
Natural asshole

#12New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:40:31
@rocket48 Said

So far, only one American has responded to the post and the three others have no clue what we are going through.
Lili is from a State that is constantly known for all the liberals and far out thinkers, but yet a State that is bankrupt and all kinds of problems. No offense Lili. You can keep the illegals. In fact, I heard that all States need to deport all illegals to your State so when it falls into the ocean, that'll be that. lol

i heard i asked you a question
Natural asshole

#13New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:41:26
@chisa96 Said

It's like saying that because this woman killed her child, women are evil. It's a stupid argument.

women are evil
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:41:42
@chisa96 Said

Once upon a time I worked with quite a few illegals. Yes, they have broken a law, but they send the money they made back to their corrupt country to provide food and a future for their kids. They busted ass, some of them working every single day of the week so that they could provide for their family.

The fact that 4 police officers were killed by some illegals says nothing about the group at large. It's like saying that because this woman killed her child, women are evil. It's a stupid argument. They broke a law to get here, but that doesn't necessarily make them thugs.

The difficulty with that kind of thing, is that people will argue that it prevents legal citizens working those jobs to provide for their families etc.

Understandable, of course.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#15New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 17:44:54
@Delta62 Said

women are evil

@davii Said

The difficulty with that kind of thing, is that people will argue that it prevents legal citizens working those jobs to provide for their families etc.

Understandable, of course.

That is a downfall, but it's not as though they are taking top-of-line careers with an illegal status. They are just taking whatever grunt work they can get paid for so that they can survive. I would in their position too.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...15 16 17 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs