#1New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:03:31
Illegal Immigrants Poem

I cross ocean, poor and broke.
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there.
Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,

we send cash right to your door."

Welfare cheques - they make you wealthy!

NHS - it keep you healthy!

By and by, I got plenty money.
Thanks to you, British dummy!

Write to friends in motherland.
Tell them "come fast as you can."

They come in turbans and Ford trucks.
I buy big house with welfare bucks!

They come here, we live together.
More welfare cheques, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in,
but neighbour's patience wearing thin.
Finally, white guy moves away.
Now I buy his house,then I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in the yard I put a tent.

Everything is very good,
and soon we own the neighbourhood.

We have hobby, it's called breeding.

Welfare pay for baby 's feeding.
Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?

We get free! We got no bills!
Britain crazy! They pay all year,

To keep welfare running here.
We think UK darn good place.
Too darn good for the white man race!
If they no like us, they can scram.

Got lots of room in Pakistan!
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:09:52
too true I'm afraid to saY....
thewolf On February 19, 2007

devon, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:16:25
im with you guys bastards
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:19:19
I honestly don't understand all this s***e about Immigrants. If you actually look at the hard facts most immigrants are treated awfully, they put billions into the economy, they do jobs that native Brits don't want to do and their usually f***ing nice people.

People seem to think that Britian is full of immigrants, but 92% of people in Britian are white british, so you can hardly claim we are swamped with immigrants. Only immirants i often see are Poles, which is a good thing cus their doing all the jobs round here that noone wants to do.

Long live immigration as far as im concerned.
vanished On April 24, 2011

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:23:29
where f*** do you live love. come and try living here full of f*** imagrents i work in a benifits department and all i deal with all f***ing day is people (imagrents) claiming for benifits. those c***S cause nothing but crime and agro. as you can see i think you stand alone on that note. i don't care how they are treated as long as they go back to their f***ing country. but i think they have forgoten they have one.
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:24:22
@jmo Said
I honestly don't understand all this s***e about Immigrants. If you actually look at the hard facts most immigrants are treated awfully, they put billions into the economy, they do jobs that native Brits don't want to do and their usually f***ing nice people.

People seem to think that Britian is full of immigrants, but 92% of people in Britian are white british, so you can hardly claim we are swamped with immigrants. Only immirants i often see are Poles, which is a good thing cus their doing all the jobs round here that noone wants to do.

Long live immigration as far as im concerned.

I duno, I think it depends where you are, because asian immigrants live in concentrated areas. We have a lot of asian and ethnic minorities down here, and tbh they f*** me off. I have to serve them at work and when I don't understand them because their accents are really quite strong and up until september when i joined college and work the only accents I had to deal with was a home counties accent. And it's not my fault I'm not good with accents and I'm not deliberately not understanding them because I'm against them or anything but thats how they take it. Same with the gurkeras and polish
suckslikeafox On August 03, 2009

, Ireland
#8New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:27:19
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#9New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:29:06
@vanished Said
where f*** do you live love. come and try living here full of f*** imagrents i work in a benifits department and all i deal with all f***ing day is people (imagrents) claiming for benifits. those c***S cause nothing but crime and agro. as you can see i think you stand alone on that note. i don't care how they are treated as long as they go back to their f***ing country. but i think they have forgoten they have one.

92.1 percent of people in Britain are white. Immigrants since 1997 have contributed 188 billion pounds to the economy. We need immigrants to do the jobs that whites wont do. There is a shortage in many key jobs, that immigrants are doing (which is why i like the idea of immigrants only being allowed to come over if they prove they will work and all that), but most significantly i could live on lamb Birryani.

I genuinly find alot of what you are saying offensive, not only becouse your calling immigrants c***s, but mainly becouse of your wild generalisations. Many immigrants do cause crime, but the vast majority don't.

I could sit here and complain about the amount of English people in Aberdeen doing all the Oil jobs, but i don't, becouse i know we need them becouse most Aberdonians aren't qualified to do those jobs, in exactly the same way i know we need Poles, becouse most British people wont do the jobs that they are happy to do.
vanished On April 24, 2011

London, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:39:02
my brother has been replaced from working on building sites (which i might add he is qualified for the job) was replaced but a poles becuase (who had no idea what the f*** to do) of enthnic rights and all that.
like i said you are to only one who stands alone on this.
i know meny people where i live who cannot get a job because all these imagrents are coming over and talk these "jobs no one wants".
it must be lonley up there on your high horse.
krasek On September 14, 2007

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:42:57
DEY TOOK ARR JEEEBS!!

Always 1 who has to come in and ruin a post that nearly had a 100% agreement rate. Can't talk the language? don't come over here as far as I'm concerned.

E.g. Kosovans came over here to avoid Milosovic's ethnic cleansing in 1999.... been over for a good 6 years now... thinking about going back? XD
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#12New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:46:22
@vanished Said
my brother has been replaced from working on building sites (which i might add he is qualified for the job) was replaced but a poles becuase (who had no idea what the f*** to do) of enthnic rights and all that.
like i said you are to only one who stands alone on this.
i know meny people where i live who cannot get a job because all these imagrents are coming over and talk these "jobs no one wants".
it must be lonley up there on your high horse.

Im not on any high horse, i've just got a social conscience.

People dont even want to be bus drivers anymore, to the extent that aberdeenshire council had to half the amount of busses even though their popularity was increasing. Now we have Poles driving the busses theyve managed to increase them again, and i can actualy get into town without waiting two hours for a bus.

I know immigrants who are honest hard working people, who live in poverty. If immigrants really came over here and had a great life in luxery, while whites were sitting here in poverty then i would join you in your frustration, but thats frankly not the case. I was born living on a council estate in one of the worst areas of Aberdeen, and spent most of my life their, and it's not nice. Now that area has the largest immigrant population in Aberdeen, and i feel sorry for them, cus it's really a horrible place to live. If people choose to leave their own country to live there, then i can't imagine the hardship they would have had back at home.

Living on benefits isn't nice, it aint alot of money, it's just enough to live. 7.9 percent of people in the UK are immigrants, thats not exactly a huge amount, and we, quite honestly, need them to do the jobs. Many government websites will show you plenty of evidence proving that.
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#13New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:50:04
you can be surprised how many english immigrants live and work in Cyprus. We also have a vast majority of Romanians Muslims Bulgarians and even Russains. All of them work then go back home during the mid term holidays then come back to work.

I don't see why England is so much different

My dad was an immigrant in England and so was my Mum. Both of them have successful jobs and speak really good english. I'm gonna get a negative kudos for saying this but.

Its true many immigrants do jobs and many people don't want to do eg tiolet cleaner or something like that.
Thats what they go to a different country for. I find it offensive that you call my mother and father c***s. When you don't even know them. They are genuine people. We live in Cyprus now becuase of this debate.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#14New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:51:25
@nerophoira Said
you can be surprised how many english immigrants live and work in Cyprus. We also have a vast majority of Romanians Muslims Bulgarians and even Russains. All of them work then go back home during the mid term holidays then come back to work.

I don't see why England is so much different

My dad was an immigrant in England and so was my Mum. Both of them have successful jobs and speak really good english. I'm gonna get a negative kudos for saying this but.

Its true many immigrants do jobs and many people don't want to do eg tiolet cleaner or something like that.
Thats what they go to a different country for. I find it offensive that you call my mother and father c***s. When you don't even know them. They are genuine people. We live in Cyprus now becuase of this debate.

Im going to give you a positive kudos for actualy bringing some sence into this debate.
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Dec 03, 2006 @ 18:52:26
@jmo Said
Im not on any high horse, i've just got a social conscience.

People dont even want to be bus drivers anymore, to the extent that aberdeenshire council had to half the amount of busses even though their popularity was increasing. Now we have Poles driving the busses theyve managed to increase them again, and i can actualy get into town without waiting two hours for a bus.

i kno a scotsman who's a bus driver in scotland
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs