Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Jul 29, 2016 @ 23:13:02
But of course I'm for Clinton.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 00:19:07
i was watching Hillary last night.

she was more calm and positive than angry Donald duck trump last week. that was i think she was brilliant to make fun or jabbed her marriage the way, she did.

she has 35 years of experience in politic than trump has, even Obama has. that her strength get the republicans.

i thought 8 years ago, she won over Obama. but now, that Obama has give the democrats eight years. it would been hard to convince people now, if Hillary won eight years old to trust a black man now to be president of the united states.

most trump would beat Obama now, than 8 years ago.

i felt that both trump and Hillary's speeches were weak to convince the undecided voters in either parties. nonsense crap that we are going hear and seen from commercials from radio and tv, and yellow journalism from the media.

we really need to see from Hollywood, another " the interview " movie before November.

what hear from Hillary is less trashing from her at Donald duck trump. then Donald duck did to Hillary over the e-mail. this nonsense about " the Donald duck " ask Russia about the e-mail.

it was a joke, i think insult to Russia. Russia nuke Donald duck trump's wig. let be honest, the man need to something with that red hair. Russia won't need much radar to line up the red spot on that head, talking about a big beacon on the ground!

last night, Hillary in general, talk more in general, to united the nations. i didn't watched the first three nights like i didn't watched the first three nights last week.

i think Hillary was smart to have all the people in first three nights, she knowledge that women workforce is stronger than ever, America still work on balance the genders with equal pay and rights. how she has been support and volunteer her times with groups through her career. another plus than she have over bozo the duck.

has bozo the duck went around this nation in last year and get know his people? last week, he seen more angry at everybody. it sound he want rule more than America. he is nonsense with immigrants , he want be another hilter. that a scary thought, that how hilter started in in Germany in 30's?

leon brought last months, that why are there wasn't an " independent ' candidate this election. i really don't enough about this, a independence candidate would lean more toward the republicans than democrats. i think is a normal trend.

i think answer to leon's question, probably would support a bozo like trump? i think smart that the " independence " party is the smart ones in this election to stay hell way from bozo and Hillary.

in 2012, i have vote Obama, because felt that rommy was the typical republican or the lame duck that two bushes were. so that first time, since i voted for my boy, bill Clinton. he remind of Roosevelt, that why i voted him.

i would vote Hillary in November, now, i wouldn't vote either Hillary or bozo. because America deserve better from last two weeks, candidates that should care for America, than acting like children to each others.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 03:27:38
I understand that the US election is none of my business, but inasmuch as the occupant of the White House affects the entire world in one way or another, it's fair to make comment.

Listening to Trump I sometimes wonder if he is running for President or Fuhrer. His angry, ranting calls for America to re-arm (has it ever dis-armed...?) and his clear intention to increase America's militarist stance around the world is worrisome. Hillary Clinton made this point at the Democratic Convention when she envisaged a White House where an angry, out-of-control President Trump had his finger hovering over the nuclear button. Unthinkable.

Hillary Clinton isn't a perfect candidate either, but at least she's calm, analytical, reliable and above all else, experienced. She is a known quantity on the global stage and - in the UK at least - is considered to be (what we call) "A Safe Pair of Hands". When the pressure is on, she isn't going to drop the Football.

I would much prefer it if there was a feasible alternative to either of them, but there isn't, and it's unlikely that there ever will be - at least in our lifetimes.

Good luck Hillary. Good luck America, because if you elect Trump, you're going to need it.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 04:09:17
@Jennifer1984 Said

I understand that the US election is none of my business, but inasmuch as the occupant of the White House affects the entire world in one way or another, it's fair to make comment.

Listening to Trump I sometimes wonder if he is running for President or Fuhrer. His angry, ranting calls for America to re-arm (has it ever dis-armed...?) and his clear intention to increase America's militarist stance around the world is worrisome. Hillary Clinton made this point at the Democratic Convention when she envisaged a White House where an angry, out-of-control President Trump had his finger hovering over the nuclear button. Unthinkable.

Hillary Clinton isn't a perfect candidate either, but at least she's calm, analytical, reliable and above all else, experienced. She is a known quantity on the global stage and - in the UK at least - is considered to be (what we call) "A Safe Pair of Hands". When the pressure is on, she isn't going to drop the Football.

I would much prefer it if there was a feasible alternative to either of them, but there isn't, and it's unlikely that there ever will be - at least in our lifetimes.

Good luck Hillary. Good luck America, because if you elect Trump, you're going to need it.

Jennifer - you are wrong. actually, the uk had been America are biggest and loyal support since both ww wars.

Jennifer - you are right on the money with your explanations with anything, you type on your posts.

many ways, britian is America's biggest allegiance. you'll seem support us, when other countries wouldn't.

Jennifer- in January, if bozo duck become president. you and other uk members will use as your password to log on. your green card's series numbers to get in the forum, and if you password doesn't work, then the forum will deport you back to uk.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#5New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 04:59:22
@Jennifer1984 Said

"It's a small world after all"- so your input is appreciated.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#6New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 05:00:40
@twilitezone911 Said

Jennifer - you are wrong. actually, the uk had been America are biggest and loyal support since both ww wars.

Jennifer - you are right on the money with your explanations with anything, you type on your posts.

many ways, britian is America's biggest allegiance. you'll seem support us, when other countries wouldn't.

Jennifer- in January, if bozo duck become president. you and other uk members will use as your password to log on. your green card's series numbers to get in the forum, and if you password doesn't work, then the forum will deport you back to uk.

"Build the wall!" Watch out all you Brits!
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#7New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 05:24:19
I'm probably not going to vote, they are both a couple of lying thieving a*****es.
mrmhead On about 21 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 13:12:59
If I remember correctly, the GOPers always seemed to paint a picture of doom and gloom and they are to be the night in shining armor to save us all from the brink of disaster ... Or is it just the party that is out of office that does that?

If the nation were truly falling apart at the seams with 20% unemployment, food rations, "bank holidays" and such, then Yes, maybe I would be inclined to go for a Scorched Earth and Phoenix Rising candidate that Trump seems to be.

But I think the US is still "making due" and getting along. Is it the best it could be? - of course not - But I think a Trump presidency would drag us in the wrong direction, if he's even able to get anything done.
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 13:40:35
@twilitezone911 Said

Oh My God..!! Now I'm an illegal alien on the Forum too..!! It's been difficult enough integrating into the People's Republic of Cornwall these last thirteen years and I still get suspicious looks of "You're not from round here, are you.?"

I'm sure I could apply to Eaglebauer for asylum on the grounds that lots of TFS'ers have been saying for years that I should be committed to one.

If all else fails I can keep the Trump-ites happy by pretending to be Slovakian and plaigarising Michelle Obama's speeches.

@shinobinoz Said

"Build the wall!" Watch out all you Brits!

Wall shmall..... We've just voted to 'Pull Up The Drawbridge' by leaving the European Union. According to the Brexiters, the English Channel is an unsurpassable moat that will keep all the foreigners out.

I don't think so.

@Ratty Said

I'm probably not going to vote, they are both a couple of lying thieving a*****es

So you deny yourself a say in who runs your country..? What does that achieve..?

There are other candidates, I believe. Why not vote for one of those.? They won't become President, but a vote for the Greens or Libertarians or whoever you choose is at least having your say.

They can't all be bad. There has to be somebody in the political system you can put your trust in.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 14:05:38
Oh My God..!! Now I'm an illegal alien on the Forum too..!! It's been difficult enough integrating into the People's Republic of Cornwall these last thirteen years and I still get suspicious looks of "You're not from round here, are you.?"

I'm sure I could apply to Eaglebauer for asylum on the grounds that lots of TFS'ers have been saying for years that I should be committed to one.

If all else fails I can keep the Trump-ites happy by pretending to be Slovakian and plaigarising Michelle Obama's speeches.

Jennifer- at least, you are not a sexy four legs alien with a tail and slimy that you pop out of a cat.

Jennifer - you always marry me? I 'll be happy, but in a week, you want try to swim back to England.

or, I will swim, or rent a boat to go to England. our love forever.

if you marry me, you have a good shot me be commit like most women ask from Europe before.

some women desperate to be marry, I am just desperate!
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 14:16:10
@twilitezone911 Said

Jennifer- at least, you are not a sexy four legs alien with a tail and slimy that you pop out of a cat.

Jennifer - you always marry me? I 'll be happy, but in a week, you want try to swim back to England.

or, I will swim, or rent a boat to go to England. our love forever.

if you marry me, you have a good shot me be commit like most women ask from Europe before.

some women desperate to be marry, I am just desperate!

Sorry Twilite... I can't marry you.

My wife won't let me.
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 14:17:05
@Jennifer1984 Said

Wall shmall..... We've just voted to 'Pull Up The Drawbridge' by leaving the European Union. According to the Brexiters, the English Channel is an unsurpassable moat that will keep all the foreigners out.

I don't think so.

So you deny yourself a say in who runs your country..? What does that achieve..?

There are other candidates, I believe. Why not vote for one of those.? They won't become President, but a vote for the Greens or Libertarians or whoever you choose is at least having your say.

They can't all be bad. There has to be somebody in the political system you can put your trust in.

Excellent points, totally agree.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 14:24:39
@Jennifer1984 Said

Sorry Twilite... I can't marry you.

My wife won't let me.

ok, you lose. I won't ask to marry both of you. you might need buy a lot of life insurance for both of you. you'll might not survive the honeymoon.
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 14:43:35
@twilitezone911 Said

ok, you lose. I won't ask to marry both of you. you might need buy a lot of life insurance for both of you. you'll might not survive the honeymoon.

hahahahahahaha what would that make a real menage-a-trios?
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#15New Post! Jul 30, 2016 @ 16:05:41
I'm still holding out hope for Obama....

At least 5 (maybe more) TFS members (most gone now ) repeatedly declared (with apparent proof ) that Obama was going to be president for a 3rd term.

It must be true...

Please be true...

Hail O Mighty King Obama!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs